Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vsro Server Files IIS Help.

Discussion on Vsro Server Files IIS Help. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vsro Server Files IIS Help.

my os is windows 7 home basic.I cant find my administrative tools in iis control panel. please help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help with vsro files server.
09/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I click on 3 - CustomCertificationServer, but it gone fast, than im trying to open GlobalManager but it write : It has been failed to Request Certification. What is the problem?
VSRO Server files!
09/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 74 Replies
Guys, seriously.. stop dreaming, i don't think any of these people will release the files, most of them are greedy, selfish personalities, look when they said - if we'll get files we'll share blablalba.. now what's going on? You all are like crazy after them. Either you get them from the people that got them or from the VSRO testserver. Anyways, you can still try to find any vulnreabilities on VSRO servers maybe somoene gets lucky, here's a tip: - Download Metasploit - Download...
Possible to get the vSRO server files?
09/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1059 Replies
Since you've all noticed from 2 weeks and until now 2 new servers have been opened and 2 more have been announced to release soon. I know that i'm not the only one that wants this files to be leaked public so we all could enjoy a really nice gameplay without corrupted server-staff,low exp rated servers etc. I'm not so good when it comes to computers (even if i've studied some J# and the script language PHP) so right now i'm asking you all for help to try to get the files into...
How to get vsro server files <-
09/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
Guys , i can't speak good english. But , i want help you for get vsro server files. ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- Yontemler ; 1. IDM (Internet Download Manager) ' yi mutlaka bilgisayarınızda bulundurun (crackli olursa daha çok işinizi görür)