Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pk2 edit Teleport.

Discussion on pk2 edit Teleport. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pk2 edit Teleport.

Hello, i need help with editing teleport.
what i want to do is add teleport to b5 in jangan.
All i know so far that teleport to b5 is: STORE_TQ_SNAKEGATE in file named teleportbuilding.txt
I just need a bit of navigation telling me which files to edit.
Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PK2 Edit Tutorial] XinhKoNe's PK2 Edit: Bikini Zombie version 4
07/23/2012 - SRO Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
-Bikini Zombie and Lady Gaga in vSRO I think some pictures are better than 1 000 000 words You can download it. Please post in here your screenshot about it. If you do, I will very happy :x Nasrun-ZombieBikini_by_XinhKoNe_version4.zip http://www.mediafire.com/?o3zglwy091hrm1m
PLase I need Edit Katana Super 115 and edit Armor 120 CooL
08/08/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
PLase I need Edit Katana Super 115 and edit Armor 120 :cool: CoOoL
Tutorial: How to edit teleport names
06/18/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
OK so basically you see the teleport locations like in the image below. http://i41.tinypic.com/imm2qg.jpg Now to edit those you basically need to know what files need to be edited. You need to edit teleport.csv (In data/share/Arrange folder) and stringtable_teleport.csv (In data/script/string folder) So basically you need to look at stringtable_teleport.csv if you need to change the names of the teleports to match the teleport.csv file.. Like in this pic....
110 Black trojan armor Edit\mod 1st edit i made !!
03/14/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Okay. im just new @ editing and ppl like Dejavu devilsmum and the whole did inspirate me very very much:D but all i did find was 120+ weps edits and armors :( and im a 110 tro:cool: so ... i made a ghost like edit for a tro armor