Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing Server Time

Discussion on Changing Server Time within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changing Server Time

Does anyone have the correct command to change the server time for the vSRO file?

Currently the in-game clock is off by 3 hours by typing /showservertime. Doesn't seem to read the OS time clock at all.

using /setserverclock requires a special command. I'd prefer to locate the correct file to set it and LOCK it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUT][Diff][1875][2019][2089]Changing time of removing items thrown on the ground
02/18/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 29 Replies
Hallo, today I want to share with you my new dif. This dif changes time of deleting items on the ground thrown by players or allows to disable it. The items will be on the ground forever then :D And i want to say to you one tip :> Locale strings there is information that items thrown on the ground will be removed after 3 minutes, but it's always 300 sec, and it's 5 minutes either! In this dif I will change it to 1 minute :> Dif - disabled removing items thrown on the ground by player (they...
[Guide] Changing Batch Hatcher Time
08/02/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
First Open db & find cq_config then open it ID Type data1 163 3101 7200 = 2 hours mins hatch VIP 1 164 3102 3600 = 1 hour mins hatch VIP 2 165 3103 1200 = 20 mins hatch VIP 3 166 3104 600 = 10 mins hatch VIP 4 167 3105 300 = 5 mins hatch VIP 5 168 3106 120 = 2 mins hatch VIP 6
ID Changing - Wear Plasma and Taser at the same time
06/26/2011 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
Lets think you did the ID change, and quiting the game Do not quit yet take off your clothes and follow the steps for the taser+ps at the same time hack. Wear your taser. Change your Plasma sword to something else and wear it. You know, if you quit the game with your changed weapons equiped and re-enter the game, your items will be turn back in to normal. So you will get your plasma sword and taser at same time
Changing the time of Skill!
04/17/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hello I wanted to know if you have to change the time of skill. Example a skill Blind jab give it + defence for 4 seconds, is to change these 4 seconds to 50 seconds?
Changing SV disconnect time.
10/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Dear fellow 1337 haxorz, My dreams of botting overnight have come to a screeching halt. Though I have managed to get ScriptVessel working very nicely, I always get disconnected over a short amount of time. And it's not lag, because I look at the screen and there was no lag. I heard that ScriptVessel had a disconnect time, and I tried to follow anasatia's guide but I had no idea what the fuck he was talking about, and his english was bad. (No offense to you, anatasia). So...