Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ECSRO Chinese & English Patch HELP!

Discussion on ECSRO Chinese & English Patch HELP! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
ECSRO Chinese & English Patch HELP!

Sorry for retarded question, but ive been following the ECSRO guide and im confused if i have to download first Chinese patch then extract it at my ECSRO folder or i have to download both and extract o_O?
Old 01/21/2009, 09:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
Download the Chinese Media.pk2. then login to your account create your character. then logout. close the game. then download the english media.pk2. navigate to C:\Program Files\ECSRO then replace your english media.pk2 with the current Chinese one.

That's it. Thank me if i helped
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[All Sro] Pk2 Extractor with English Patch (Russian/Chinese/Korean/.. --> English)
07/31/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 104 Replies
You are playing a foreign Sro (vSro, cSro...) and are annoyed because you cant read anything? Here is the Solution: Pk2Extractor Special Edition What it is: Basicly its a simple Pk2 extractor. You can open (almost) any pk2 file and extract its content. But there are some specials: Build In DDJ viewer
English patch for chinese OB?
04/06/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
I keep reading posts on other forums where people say theres an english patch. Is this true? I've googled it but I can't seem to find one.
7GB Chinese Client English patch?
02/25/2009 - Aion - 3 Replies
Is there any english patch compatible with the 7GB client? If not, is anyone working on making it work with the new client?
What English patch (Translate for Chinese client) is th best?
08/12/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys. I want know what english patch for chinese client is the best ? I have English patch from darktrance but i have problems with doing bf2,sod,and ft quests :/ Can someone give me nice translation ? :/
new Chinese PServer ( English Patch & or Vac)
05/19/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Anybody have or no where a English patch is for the new Chinese PServer or a vac hac that will work for it? Ive searched all over cant find any that accually work, i have EU drakeon installed and patched it with the new Chinese PServer but its in gibberish (not Chinese or Korean) Just Weird Numbers, Letters, Symbols. If You have a Hack or Patch that will make it English let me kno please.