Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Esro pk2 editing

Discussion on Esro pk2 editing within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Esro pk2 editing

Hallo is there one who can edit the mediapk2 ??? Would be nice because i have some problems it is important!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[pk2 editing] hitcount color editing
08/16/2018 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i have a question and i hope i find any help here. When you attack a mob in silkroad, white numbers indicate the amount of damage you dealed to the mob. Now i want to change these white numbers to another color (e.g. blue). The numbers itself (as .ddj images) can be found in media.pk2/interface/hitcount. Now I extracted them from media.pk2, converted them to .jpg, changed the color, converted them back to .ddj and placed them back into the .media.pk2. Sadly w/o any...
WTT ESRO GOLD ESRO 2 & ESRO 4 TO ESRO 1
08/25/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hey I WTT gold from ESRO 2 : 290M ESRO 4 : 208M + devil wing dress (F) 3x igno 1x damage 5% + pirate hat (F) 1x str 1x damage absorption TO Esro 1 Server
WTB ESRO 5[P2P]Account & WTB ESRO 4 GOLD OR HIGH LVL CHAR
08/21/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Thread title says it all :) I can pay with this http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/silkroad-online- trading/1361750-darkpassion-selling-trading-thread -always-updated.html Message me if interested.
WTS/WTT(for esro 3 gold) ESRO 3 LEVEL 71 WIZZARD/BARD !
08/04/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Bard:FF (dances,swing/moving march,mana cycle,hit march,noise,tambours,echo(other passive skills) Wizard:FF until a 69 Dropp set! Gold:0 Nice pt Charachter,because bard FF!
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...