Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Holy bot

Discussion on Holy bot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Holy bot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Holy!
03/08/2011 - Nostale - 15 Replies
#Erledigt
[B] Holy Top Paladin {S} Holy Schami/Pala PvE
01/30/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Haii Smile Equip: Er besitzt das Volle PvP set mit 6 epic teilen,das macht ein 355 Durschnitts Itemstufe und ein Eroberungscap von 2125 jede Woche!Alle 2200 Punkte items vorhanden also fehlen nur noch ein paar 1650 und 1250.Der Paladin hat ein 1270 Rated BG wertung Damit den Titel Grunzerin/Grunt Insgesamt 6 Titel vorhanden. Astral walker etc. 25er Proto aus Ulduar vorhanden.Arena Team´s/Rated BG´s finden ist Kein Problem da Palas sehr Beliebt sind Atm. Edit* Blutelfin,Server;Eredar PvP...
WTS 101 Holy WB in MY EN PW
01/28/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
full 90 gold set all equips +5, all skills maxed, 10k reputation, 101 level genie, etc etc loads of stuff. message me here. I also Provide powerleveling services for any character in MY EN or PWI or other official servers. Cheap and efficient powerleveling from 1 to 100. message me here
HOLY COW!!!!
06/03/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 9 Replies
i just saw this guy speedhacking in requiem and it was alot faster than the method we were all using to do it off this site. he was hitting fast. he soloed 12 koont warriors at one time and it took him only 15 seconds to do it. i sat and watched him do it. i followed him and whispered him and all he said was that he had a def of 900 and that he was using aoes and he was lvl 31. uhm ok i use the fastest hitting character in the game, a rogue and i am lvl 31 but i dont hit anywhere near that...