Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elite SRO don't launch!

Discussion on Elite SRO don't launch! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elite SRO don't launch!

HI , my esro client doesn't work ..i am using win xp and when i click the launcher and i select the server..START GAME APPEARS .. i click it and after that gameguard and nProtect loads but sro_client doesn't...i left it to load 2 - 3 hours while i was afk and when i came home nothing happend....so? how can i solve it?

P.S - Sorry for my bad english...! hope to an awesome answer that will solve this! Really thank you!
Old 08/26/2011, 10:20   #2

elite*gold: 2
try to run as admin if u have vista or w7 or another compatibility...
Old 09/03/2011, 04:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
i am using Windows XP Proffesional Sp3....i just tried all compability options but no one worked..i've read that 95 / NT / 98 aren't so...Windows 2000 isn't working too...what's the solution? TELL ME

THX

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad do not launch
12/13/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, everyone. I have one problem, when i try to run silkroad with edxSilkroadLoader5, silkroad launchs and after small silkroad image/window when must to be login place, nothing happens. I hope you understand my problem. After this window nothing happens: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/silkroad .png/ I have windows 7 64-bit home premium and im running with administrator and compability windows xp service pack 2.
Can't Launch Elite Sro
08/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
When I start up the .exe file and select a server, the client crashes with the error message: "Silkroad Online Client has stopped working". I already tried re-downloading but to no avail. Does anybody know of a solution to this problem?
can't even launch the game why?
03/17/2011 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Initialize Fail !!!! why ? i been playing the past years no problem and suddenly when i launch the game it say ( Initialize Fail ) :rtfm: how can i fix this? Thx in advance
Cant Launch HELP pls
01/04/2011 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Ive just came back ...well trying to come back to Dekaron and it gets to the little gray screen and then nothing it goes away and im left wondering wth. I wanna play legit so any one know how to fix this im on Win 7 32bit. Thank you
I have at launch the game
03/15/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Hello When I press start in the launcher the launcher turn off and thats all Nothing happens from there so I cant connect to the game Please help Alex