Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zerk Pots add

Discussion on Zerk Pots add within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zerk Pots add

Hello guys i want ask you , Wehre i can find and wahr is the name in Isro Media pk2 , for zerk pots.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Use less HP pots
06/20/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
1. open CE and attach to game process 2. login all the way into the game. 3. Make sure your character has complete health/mana or shield. 4. Enter the characters HP/Mana or shield into the search function and select scan Type as Float. 5. You will get a huge amount of numbers.
EXP POTS turn 1 hour into 12 hours of exp pots
05/07/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
hello heres somthing ive learned of the years ive play conquer online...right affter you use a exp pot set your computer clock back 12 hours exactly 12 hours and you will have 12 HOURS of double exp.... plus im sellin my lvl 70 RB tro water/tro with ok equips (full elite) add me at [email protected] to find out more.....and if you liked this tip come to blizzard sever and give me some money xD:)
Exp Pots + Exp Balls / Exp Pots + DB lvl
05/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
Hey guys..i just need a confirmation if someone has tried using exppot first then used an expball and got better exp. Or tried using exppot then used db to lvl up... coz my tro warr at lvl 127 gets 30 pct for 2dbs.. so i was wondering if i use an exppot for dbl exp and get 60 pct for 2 dbs instead..Thanks guys for your help..
X-mas XP pots
02/26/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 22 Replies
Nice way to get some VPs: 1. Make a lot of lvl 1 noobs and buy the stockings 2. Take ur main char, make a team 3. Invite the noob in team 4. Open the sock on the noob , he will lvl, and voila FREE AND FAST Virtue Points btw u only get VPs for 1 lvl up of the noob, but if u make 20x noobs, and get them 4x stockings, u will get pretty good VPs when they get higher lvl :D
help with pots please
01/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi i use SV and, in which button i have to put health pots F1, F2... and if don't know the button anyone have auto poter works with SV?? thanks