Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Esro Holy Bot Problem.

Discussion on Esro Holy Bot Problem. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Esro Holy Bot Problem.

Hello all.

I was botting clearly. But about 3-4 days ago my bot crashed. I logged out and logged in again. But bot didn't get my character info. Since that day , i can't use bot on my char. That's something about my character. Bot works on my friend's char on my computer. So , how can i fix it ? Thanks.
Old 07/30/2011, 00:14   #2

remove all your quests/avatars/devil spirit and any random items you have in your inventory like masks or quest items and put all in your storage then relog
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2011, 16:21   #3

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
remove all your quests/avatars/devil spirit and any random items you have in your inventory like masks or quest items and put all in your storage then relog

thanks so much! it works clearly again!