Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EliteSro] Warrior Warlock VS Holy Spell

Discussion on [EliteSro] Warrior Warlock VS Holy Spell within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EliteSro] Warrior Warlock VS Holy Spell

i want to know if warlock debuffs works in esro i hear that HS is bugged and give 100 protection vs warlock debuffs

and 1 more thing is warrior warlock better or warrior cleric ? in pvp ofc idc about the pve i will be in pt all night
Old 07/19/2011, 14:05   #2

hs dont give 100% like ksro its just 50% and warloc debuff ( most of them) has a 80% chance = you have 30% chance that you can get a debuff
= warrior warlock loose alltime against xx cleric
Old 07/19/2011, 14:50   #3

no he dont ... u need to be fast desesase status debuff sleep two hand physical buff and dare devil = 1 hit u just need to be fast and as i sayd iam 98 force china and my debuffs never worked on holy shield lvl 3 never !!!
Old 07/21/2011, 21:13   #4

was that 30% chance in the original silk as well ??
what i saw from the you tube videos that warrior warlock is kick a$$ char
Old 08/18/2011, 14:15   #5

warrior warlock

i am very experienced warrior warlock ....and my opinion its warrior cleric sucks ***** ...if u choose warrior cleric than all u can do its do

jobs......and partys .....grinding ...thats what warrior clerics are good at
at pvp they suck especialy at lvl 100 against chinese search on youtube and see how many warriors clerics got pwned by chinese at the end game...

warrior warlock ....total pvp pure ownage ...for evry class u got this build u will pwn all and when i mean all i include warrior clerics to ...especially on esro cuz holy spell its 50% imune only so they can stuck it up in their assess ...
i will say theres not alot of warrior warlocks but the ones wich does exsist pwns alot ...and dont reply me that warlock cant debuf trough holy spell cuz it can ....i done it and i will done it again ... so dont be scared to make urself this pwning char ... thats all i got to say
Old 08/18/2011, 14:50   #6

next **** talking like warr/warlock is uber1337omfgnotkillablepwnalluberprodmg ..
Old 08/18/2011, 19:27   #7

Lol that's the reason i'm farming Warrior/Warlock.
And believe 30% is enough for experienced player.
Stun >> Debuffs ( Until debuffed ) then usual pvp tactics ;]
Old 08/18/2011, 20:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xl3perfect View Post
i am very experienced warrior warlock ....and my opinion its warrior cleric sucks ***** ...if u choose warrior cleric than all u can do its do

at pvp they suck especialy at lvl 100 against chinese search on youtube and see how many warriors clerics got pwned by chinese at the end game...

warrior warlock ....total pvp pure ownage ...for evry class u got this build u will pwn all and when i mean all i include warrior clerics to ...especially on esro cuz holy spell its 50% imune only so they can stuck it up in their assess ...
i will say theres not alot of warrior warlocks but the ones wich does exsist pwns alot ...and dont reply me that warlock cant debuf trough holy spell cuz it can ....i done it and i will done it again ... so dont be scared to make urself this pwning char ... thats all i got to say
You seem to be very experienced in warrior/warlock, but not so experienced at reading dates.
Old 09/14/2011, 16:49   #9

lol

....why u had to throw that to ma face .....idc bout dates i yust had to post my opinion xD
Old 09/14/2011, 22:07   #10

Quote:
i am very experienced warrior warlock...
Really? Warrior/warlock is worse than warrior/cleric against chinese guys (with fire), because with fire wall on, chineses can resist debuffs, so your sub is useless. But as a cleric, you can buff/heal yourself. I don't say that warrior/lock sucks, but there arent any build that could win every pvp.
Old 09/15/2011, 03:07   #11

Rogue/Cleric

Best build of all. Xbow to knock down, dagger, then dag desp. Heal if you need to. Rinse repeat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2011, 16:52   #12

Quote:

Funny that? Cos i rarley got beat by a warrior/warlock back when i used to play on isro with my warrior/cleric. I guess i never met sum1 as experienced as you in that class.
Same for Esro i rarley got beat either.
Only thing i can say which was good with warrior was rogue (Warrior/Rogue). I did get owned a few times by this class. It's a really good class if you know how to play it.