Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

someting happend with esro

Discussion on someting happend with esro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
someting happend with esro

hello , just was in event , and got crash there.
Now i cant to load silkroad with holybot.
It just freezes on loading screen, and nothing more..
Normal i can connect..But then i loging in , the game starting dont respond and turns off
Any help?
Old 07/11/2011, 20:45   #2

i got that same problem ....
Old 07/11/2011, 22:34   #3

i loged in game normaly with new character and exited , then i dont know how but it all fixed.. But now getting often Dc ..10min and dc , 10min and dc , etc.
Old 07/11/2011, 23:04   #4

check the media.pk2 you are using^^ and specify about your problem, in recent days we are all getting an error with gameguard where the game close inmediatly.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[C++]if statement, someting interesting.
03/04/2011 - CO2 Programming - 7 Replies
I found this quiet interesting, when I was reading an article about disassembly in C++. I found it really interesting, because I didn't know the variable actually existed outside the if statement without being defined outside. The original article: C++ Reverse Disassembly - CodeProject What do you think?
WTT 90 Char on SRO for someting in ZSZC Water
10/31/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTT 90 Char on SRO for something in ZSZC Water (items and others NO CHARS) Char pure STR glavie,f/f (lightning fire heuskal) full+5 full blue.A lot of avatar items,pet (low level but..) No guild,contact me on IM or Skype.(im zzerolegend skype max.archer) char is on server Oasis and has 20 M i think...i dunno :P :handsdown: waiting:rolleyes:
[ESRO]What Happend?
02/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Hi guys! We've all read about Esro, elitepvpers own sro server which were supposed to be the best! Well, that was quiet a long time ago... What happend? Any news or anything? Thougt this would be the best place to ask^^
WTT Steam Account For Someting On Fembria
03/01/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys! I'm here to offer you a steam account because i don't use it at all anymore. I"m looking for something on the fembria server, since they don't let me post a thread for it on the forum because it is a, account trade and they don't accept it. The account has only 4 games on it but they're nice! I have Counter Strike Source, Day OF Defeat Source, Half Life 2 Deathmatch and Half Life 2 Lost Coast. I really want to trade the account because i'm not using it and it's a shame no one uses...
{REQUEST} any1 have melee attack speed(item.edf or someting) pls share here
05/05/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
{REQUEST} any1 have melee attack speed(item.edf or someting) pls share here