Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Elite sro all servers in 1 Media.pk2

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elite sro all servers in 1 Media.pk2

Hi, I as far as I know there is 2 media.pk2 one is for elite sro 1, other is for elite sro 2, I have edited DIVISONINFO.txt from media.pk2 and added both servers even third one to one media.pk2, I start client and there is only one server :S so what I do wrong, or it's impossible ?
here's picture
Attached Images
File Type: png division.png (20.5 KB, 193 views)

Old 06/23/2011, 16:47   #2

Received Thanks: 6,195

You are doing it wrong ^^
The launcher reads the divisions. For make what you want to do, you have to make 3 divisions, with each IP from each elite server inside of each division. What you are doing now is put 3 IP's on the same division, which means when you press Start the launcher will choose one of those ip's randomly and connect to it.

If you want to do a pk2 with divisions use this file I already made with the 4 divisions of elite:

If you want a pre-made pk2 with the 4 divisions you can use my pk2 edit:

Enjoy ^^

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2011, 17:33   #3

Thank you so much. I have imported your divisioninfo.txt into media and Start button don't appear, anyway Im downloading your media.pk2 and use it.
Thank you once more.
Old 06/26/2011, 10:19   #4

cool i am downloading it now i hope it be good

« Need Bot | Srevolution Database Question »

Similar Threads
[HowTo]Bypass ELITE Cabal and other EP3 Servers
03/22/2014 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 220 Replies
1. Download Process Explorer: Process Explorer - Download - CHIP Online 2. Start Cabal and log in with your Character. 3. If you are logged in, start Process Explorer as Admin (Win7,Vista). 4. In Process Explorer: Rightclick on Byakko.exe...
EP3 servers hacks (tested on IPU/OGRealms/elite)
08/10/2011 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 139 Replies
okay, i stopped playing cabal so i decided to post you the way to use MHS on EP3 servers. with MHS you can use no-delay hack and map hack on ep3 servers, which are very useful. I wont post how to use MHS cuz it can be found on forums, so i will post...
New Elite Media PK2 fail -.-?
06/23/2011 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
well i downloaded the new client and made the same setups as i did for the old one ( windows data exeption etc ) but if i sart the new one i get : silkroad online launcher cannot be runned? but why ? i changed the new media.pk2 with the old...
Dupe Method for EP 3 Sienna Servers (UNLIMITED-ELITE-GP)
02/09/2010 - Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions - 18 Replies
Hello. I know that i will be banned for this because moderator is gm of unlimited cabal but i don't care even if im a 2 years joined member. This is my first official release and guide. Here you will learn how to dupe on Sienna The Qeen servers,...
[request]sjsro media pk2 with the two servers
03/21/2009 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
i need a media pk2 for sjsro but clean with no modification no skills added or 10D like of li medai pk2 everything clean but with the two servers in