Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZsZc Retro Bot Problem

Discussion on ZsZc Retro Bot Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZsZc Retro Bot Problem

Hello guys i got a problem every bot i downloaded and try to use dosn't work I'm getting crazy i need realy help and if some one can help so i can give sos or gold in ZsZc i got Win7 idk if that can say anythink

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC Retro Problem
09/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello, i got that problem : When i start the client is showing that quick-launch image and after few seconds its closes suddenly. Anyone know how i can fix that ?
ZSZC Retro Client problem.
04/15/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello guys. I was googling and searching for the problem. I didn't found the answer but I found the same problem as a video in youtube. So watch and try to help me ... BTW I downloaded all from primarygaming and set up all as it was said. YouTube - ZSZC
Problem with Retro ZSZC
12/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
i have download the client from the orginal page and when i use izarc/winrar he say the data.pk2 is blocked..... what can i do ? have one aother link or something ? ^^ sry for my bad english because im german ;)
Zszc Retro Bot Problem.
09/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey guys, i have a problem with db bot at zszc retro. i have done the .pk2 with gatereport.txt and divisioninfo.txt and i got the sr proxy with the ip: 64.150.183.207 I started srproxy, put ip in it. then i opened dbbot loader and db bot1.0beta2 and then i choose the sro directory. when i start it with private server loader (tick on division 1, and no redirect ip) i the client opens but nothing happens. i tried it with redirect ip too but it didnt work. Can any1 help me pls? greetz
little problem with buy zszc retro acc
09/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hi, need little help with buy acc :( Retro Accounts this site can't working and i can't register with buy ZSZC RETRO ACC ANY 1 can help me ??