Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZsZc problem

Discussion on ZsZc problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZsZc problem

Hi, i cant login to my characters. when i do silkroad closes and i cant play no error or something all my 3 characters has the same problem. help me.

Change if wrong section dont remove! need answer!
Old 05/02/2011, 19:57   #2

PLSS HELP I CANT CHANGE MY PW i need the site
Old 05/03/2011, 09:46   #3

I have the same problem like u from yesterday, when i run silkroad using SrProxy and then i start Jumbot-Loader ZsZc goes shutting down without any errors.
When i start it using lolkop loader i can loggin normally.

Idk what happen with jumbot loader before yesterday i using it without any problems.
Old 05/04/2011, 17:57   #4

i have the same problem -_-
Old 05/05/2011, 12:09   #5

Yes, but the funny thing i cant even start normally without any bot or something on?! wierd

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC Problem.
03/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Need help , download 2 parts , and patch , extract all on desktop , make folder name Silkroad , put all there, run patch to instal and its say me this evry time: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting what to do? PLS HELP ME. :S
zszc problem
08/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
i get this two problems http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4870/ytreye.png and this one with loader http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6714/utyyt.png help pls.
Problem !!ZSZC for experts bot problem
07/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a problem.I start my bot right but when I click on config>> get coadinates and then come this error :Unhandled exception in the application.or german : Unbegandelte Ausnahme in der Anwendung and when I click on the "skills " button I see only number for the skills .This "bug " I have only with one char not with my other char.With the other char I have nno problem. Pls help me thx !!!!!!
ZSZC Problem
06/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I'm having this weird problem in ZSZC, it's my screen that freezes from time to time every time I'm playing 1h+, it's particularly annoying when I'm in town and it freezes for 5 seconds and then unfreezes for 1 or 2. I don't think my computer is the problem (4GB RAM i5). I don't have this problem in SwSRO I hope someone here can help me thanks in advance
[ZSZC] Db-bot problem
06/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hi i have a problem. I use multicrackloader from Dek4r (db-bot v8.0) and if server is crowded i got DC and i must try X times to login first time, so please anyone have no-dc SRO_Client?? Sorry for my english