Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

swsro download and install

Discussion on swsro download and install within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
swsro download and install

hey i often asked for the download for swsro2 but everyone sent me this side and said i have to download SWSRO2_New_Client.rar
but when i unzip the file in a order and start it, there is a error like this

and i tried to download other patches.

now my question.
WHICH THINGS I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THAT I CAN LOGIN SWSRO2?
Old 04/28/2011, 16:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
ok it works now !! can be closed

Tags
swsro2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How can i download>install silkroad faster?
09/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hey guys recently i deleted my client, and now im trying to reinstall it. the problem is that it takes 6 HOURS!!!!!! I tried downloading it while i slept over night and when i checked it it said my connection timed out. so then i went to school while i once again tried to download it, cam back from school and my connection got timed out. and im thinking this is because of how long its taking. does anyone have a solution on how i can download it faster?
WoWMatrix (You Can Easily Download, Install and Update Your World of Warcraft addons)
05/22/2010 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
WowMatrix is a 100% FREE WoW AddOn Installer and Updater that is completely safe to use and contains no keyloggers or spyware. No more wasting time manually checking WoW AddOn websites and downloading AddOns. For how to use it --> Click Here Screens: http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2947/dibujozda.png http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9641/dibujo2nm .png Oficial site: World of Warcraft AddOns & Mods - WoW AddOns :: WowMatrix - Wow Matrix
Where to Download SwSro?
07/16/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hi guy.. I use to play ecsro.. and now the i believe its going to die because the ecsro team are full of noobs.. hmm i hear that SwSro is the second best.. Sjsro is good but its laggy so i dont like it.. where cna i download SwSro?? and If u hav a free ectra acc then can i have it .. email : [email protected]