Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]Autoselect range fix ZSZC 1.689

Discussion on [REQUEST]Autoselect range fix ZSZC 1.689 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 06/05/2011, 00:16   #31

elite*gold: 0
it wirks on zszc 1.693?
Old 06/05/2011, 12:44   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolkop View Post
it's compiled for x64 systems... if you wanna use it @ win32 you have to compile it on ur self with autoit
How to do this, i got no experience with AutoIt ;/
Quote:
Originally Posted by ÑõÑ_Ŝŧóp View Post
here is the 32bit version

start your game and log in
then open this tool
and you are done
This is just not working for me!
I open silkroad, log in, and then use this. No window or something appears, it just runs a second then closes and when i then use Autoselect the game shuts down... why the hell doesnt it work ;/
Im in with Lolkops loader and the client name still is SRO_Client.
EDIT: Also not working when I start silkroad with launcher!
Old 06/06/2011, 15:18   #33

Can anyone do it for ZSZC Retro, too? The bot will always attack the mobs which are in visible-range. It waits for new monsters to spawn nearby to attack.

Tags
1.689, autselect, bot, zszc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Autoselect. Big range!
02/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
i need autoselect :p there is one on forum in thread about chiBOT but it have veeeery small range :/ i need autoselect like on iSRO is :P
Autoselect Range.
02/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Hello All Elitepvpers! I have a problem. I need know, what exactly the Loader (from lolkop) does. See, I updated the Autoselect to Media, all ok, but I'm having problems with the Range. I need know, how change the range, without the Loader! Thanks, Menna :bandit:
[REQUEST]ZSZC 1.168 media with autoselect
07/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi all! I need an 1.168 media with autoselect cuz lolkops autoselect patch dont work :)
AutoSelect Range
01/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
i have searched high and low.... google, epvpers, and some othere sites... still nothing for some reason i cant get any loaders to work correctly and i have found 2 or 3 programs to increase the range but they all fail to work just simply say completed but nothing happens! any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW need it for MySro can be a working loader or what ever but hard to bot with a range of 3 o.O EDIT: w00t got it working.... i ran it as administrator and it compatiblity...
SJSRO autoselect range
11/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
could someone publish a working noDC and working select range loader??? because 1 loader has noDC but not working select range and 1 has good select range but dosnt has the noDC -.-' if possible ide even like to learn how to make my own loader with the combination of the 2 loader's scripts. working select range laoder - MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service working noDC loader - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Loader_epvp.exe ...