Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SeveR: 90 CAP - Ultimate Progressive ISROR Experience | Brand Anniversary Patch 04.09

Discussion on SeveR: 90 CAP - Ultimate Progressive ISROR Experience | Brand Anniversary Patch 04.09 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/31/2023, 05:55   #496

elite*gold: 0
IGN : marLo
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2023, 05:57   #497

Looks so good!! with this hotty game

IGN : AraCoda
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2023, 06:04   #498

Admin team are creating new accounts here and in game to save their player numbers + reviews. bunch of clowns
Old 08/31/2023, 06:07   #499

thx for this game for real !!!! Love it

IGN : AraNoca
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2023, 06:07   #500

Looks so good ��
IGN : BardQueen
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2023, 06:08   #501

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmezo View Post
Admin team are creating new accounts here and in game to save their player numbers + reviews. bunch of clowns
stop lying
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2023, 07:07   #502

I think if they try to steal 7.5$ from a player, that would be terrible for whole server.

IGN: Jethroit
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2023, 07:07   #503

Server active alot people after month of start keep going sever
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2023, 07:10   #504

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathdevil321 View Post
I think if they try to steal 7.5$ from a player, that would be terrible for whole server.

IGN: Jethroit
its actually $15 now since they double charged me saying that this is the process for a refund.

Never heard about that before.

If they're editing my ticket responses to make it convenient for them. i have a prove of the double charges from my bank account.

so will i scam myself ?

they also actually removed my message thanking him for the refund when he approved to do so.

How bad is that
Old 08/31/2023, 07:12   #505

elite*gold: 111
Quote:
So you just decided to edit my replies as well and post them here as you're the innocent side of the story.

You have violated many rules and codes regarding this matter.
i have the whole story as well.
believe it or not, im just waiting for Elitepvpers admin to reply to my request, and will post the whole video here.

Dont rush it
The forum admins do not need to fulfill any kind of requests for you to post a video, you can go ahead and post the entirety of it right now, instead of going on with this Karen act, you're just giving yourself more time to think of a good way to do some editing, just like you faked the double transactions. I just wonder what's the motive behind your pathological lies. Are you begging for more money right now? You told us in the ticket that this $7.5 is not even "0.0001%" of your salary, no? Why are you pretending to have been double charged when literally everyone knows that Stripe doesn't give us the ability to double charge people or control their cards or even see their card information? This is stooping too low, and that's also not how you seek financial support.

Quote:
its actually $15 now since they double charged me saying that this is the process for a refund.

Never heard about that before.

If they're editing my ticket responses to make it convenient for them. i have a prove of the double charges from my bank account.

so will i scam myself ?

they also actually removed my message thanking him for the refund when he approved to do so.

How bad is that
When you get banned, all of your messages posted 24 hours prior are automatically deleted, yet I'm asking you to post the whole video right now if you're claiming we're faking it.
Old 08/31/2023, 07:16   #506

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sever Games View Post
The forum admins do not need to fulfill any kind of requests for you to post a video, you can go ahead and post the entirety of it right now, instead of going on with this Karen act, you're just giving yourself more time to think of a good way to do some editing, just like you faked the double transactions. I just wonder what's the motive behind your pathological lies. Are you begging for more money right now? You told us in the ticket that this $7.5 is not even "0.0001%" of your salary, no? Why are you pretending to have been double charged when literally everyone knows that Stripe doesn't give us the ability to double charge people or control their cards or even see their card information? This is stooping too low, and that's also not how you seek financial support.
So you are just saying a faked that ?
and i faked closing my account for fraud also ?
and i faked your system logs ?

so you can just tell my what's the point of doing all this ?
a boring sro game ? really

I also really wonder why you're wasting your time here trying to prove you're right, despite ignoring the fact that you just banned me after i reported the double charges .

that really make sense indeed
Old 08/31/2023, 07:18   #507

A lot of players donated a **** ton of $$$$s to this server, i mean i think they're not trying to double charge you bro. Its not worth it, you know?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2023, 07:19   #508

and also what about you and your team making fun of me saying that i have the right to refund my money.
his team was like its just $7.5 and emojis

i will post the video right in time dont worry

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathdevil321 View Post
A lot of players donated a **** ton of $$$$s to this server, i mean i think they're not trying to double charge you bro. Its not worth it, you know?
Im really scared for those players who donated tons of money to this server ignoring the fact they will refuse to follow any code of conduct or refund policy.
even their approach.

see his screenshot when i wrote the global.
he replied to me with question mark

imagine this is a pro Admin handling a huge server like this and cant talk in a professional way with a a donator who just funded your server
Old 08/31/2023, 07:38   #509

Spoiler

Pure discrimination from ((ADMIN))
Attached Images
File Type: png 4.png (783.8 KB, 29 views)
Old 08/31/2023, 07:39   #510

ignoring the fact he was refusing to refund me within 24 hours period