Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Immortales | CAP 20 | Progressive to 110 | Cap 30 UPDATE this weekend! (Jan 6-7)

Discussion on Immortales | CAP 20 | Progressive to 110 | Cap 30 UPDATE this weekend! (Jan 6-7) within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Immortales | CAP 20 | Progressive to 110 | Cap 30 UPDATE this weekend! (Jan 6-7)

#removed
Thanks
17 Users
Old 11/10/2022, 15:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Looking awesome!
IGN: KevinKing
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2022, 15:48   #3

Great idea. However if you enable higher set item to drop you will basically ruin the next cap because on the first day everyone will have their set ready and there will be nothing to look forward.
Good luck. I will definitely give it a try
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/10/2022, 16:06   #4

sound good am not wanna be rude but disappointed after i saw starting Items , you should make no devils no any stupid titles no avatar's no premium no over edit maybe you can add some features later with progressive, just make 1:1 isro old school players want nostalgia by doing quest's, hunt a mobs ,jobs , etc...,anyway nice idea i like it good luck ^^
Old 11/10/2022, 16:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sona1234 View Post
Great idea. However if you enable higher set item to drop you will basically ruin the next cap because on the first day everyone will have their set ready and there will be nothing to look forward.
Good luck. I will definitely give it a try
Hi, that won't be the case since as mentioned in the thread:

Quote:
One thing to keep in mind: It is going to be costly to do this. You most likely won't recoup the gold you spent on pots while grinding at 4D monsters. Which means everytime you go back to buying pots you will realize you are going there with less and less gold. This is due to the NPC-ing price changes we made to prevent mindless gold farming which we will talk about later.
Besides this, the drops of 3D and 4D have been tested and adjusted. While you may be able to build a decent 3D set with some difficulty, farming at 4D mobs is going to be a lot harder, and a lot more costly, even with a decent set. These are explained in the upcoming sections of the thread.

Also, there will be a conundrum: Do you want to work on the current cap and be better, or do you wanna be better prepared for the next cap, and not be as strong in the current cap? Because while you try to complete your 4D set and lose gold doing it, others will be getting their 3D sets even better.
Old 11/10/2022, 16:26   #6

website not working
Old 11/10/2022, 16:54   #7

i will be there i love old times of silkroad online and for sure i will give a try!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/10/2022, 17:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by karkusa2 View Post
website not working
There's not much to do in the website when registration and download are not yet available. We are working on it and getting it ready, as mentioned, at times it may go offline.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2022, 17:39   #9

Cool, even though I don't play SRO anymore I still appreciate when someone tries something new! Sounds like this concept could be really fun, never understood why most people think they need to lvl 80 (or whatever server cap is) to have fun in SRO activities.

I agree with many of your explanations regarding the game mechanics and I like your "basic" approach regarding start items, sox and stuff like that. About EU chars I wouldn't agree, even though I never really enjoyed nor played them, but personally I cannot deny that they brought a lot of diversity and group dynamic into the game which is overall positive. I do agree that they're not balanced compared to CH chars though, which is a consequence of their fundamentally different play-style compared to CH chars. I never understood why people try to compensate this issue with a simple dmg/def buff.

Lastly I just wanna mention that I think that imho you should not go "the normal way" by increasing the cap by 10 every few months because basically you'll end up like any other common private server once you hit cap 60. Your server would lose its "unique selling point" and that'd be a shame.

Well, excuse me for the wall of text, but since this project is finally something different than the usual boring copy-paste server I thought it'd be nice to share some constructive thoughts, even you might follow a different way. Best luck mate!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/10/2022, 20:09   #10

Interesting, i will play this server, it's gonna bring back so many memories.

Can you check the discord link?
I'm trying to join and it says: Unable to accept invite
Old 11/10/2022, 20:22   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bufake View Post
Interesting, i will play this server, it's gonna bring back so many memories.

Can you check the discord link?
I'm trying to join and it says: Unable to accept invite
Strange since 2 more players just joined.

Try this link:
Old 11/10/2022, 20:22   #12

Curious to try this system out, looking forward to the lv 20 pvps.
Old 11/10/2022, 20:43   #13

elite*gold: 147
Wish it works out for you mate
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2022, 22:40   #14

Cap 20 ? sounds amazing,count me in !

Alexia
Old 11/10/2022, 23:41   #15

Holy ****, this is hilarious.