Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aracle Online | Cap 80 Only Ch | Silk System | Drop System | Daily Rewards|29.07.2022

Discussion on Aracle Online | Cap 80 Only Ch | Silk System | Drop System | Daily Rewards|29.07.2022 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/03/2022, 03:08   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalinda View Post
u love coin so much dont u?
then u got to find ultra coin lover server lol

IGN UVE
wow !!! shakking
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2022, 10:54   #32

I joined yesterday and I'm enjoying it so far
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2022, 12:31   #33

elite*gold: 15
server turk for turk only
event for turk
give event for turk
was 1.5k first day after 3 day down to 500

and now 200 online turk

It is made for Turkish only
He does not know that profit from others is better
Germany * Egypt * Italy * and others
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2022, 13:45   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JekaBlue View Post
event for turk
give event for turk

and now 200 online turk

thats true unfortunately
Old 08/11/2022, 00:08   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by JekaBlue View Post
event for turk
give event for turk

and now 200 online turk

Hello my friend, thank you very much for reporting your complaint to us. But what you stated is completely wrong.

First of all, our server has been chosen as OVH France in order to minimize the ping thing and we consider all regions.

Secondly, no event is focused solely on Turkish players. Even Turkey is not included in our Facebook sponsored post. Because we think that there are enough Turkish players with our advertising work, facebook group and discord posts.

Notices of our game are selected as a single language and are in English. All of our announcements on Discord are in English. In addition, of course, Turkish is added, but there is a separate channel for this and it is definitely not tagged to as @. The reason why there are announcement and information channels specifically for Turkish is that it has a large audience has ingame. And finally, we have regional Silk prices. Our regional silk prices are prepared in accordance with the whole region. It is not available as we cannot sell silk in non-internal regions. However, our additional sales method is explained in detail on our Discord server so that Visa and Paypal users can benefit from pricing in Turkey.

In line with my explanations, you can understand that the complaint you have voiced is completely false. And while I was making these statements, I realized that I don't think you are in our game or on our Discord server. Because someone in the game or our Discord server can simply see them.
Old 08/11/2022, 13:58   #36

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImGlobal View Post
Hello my friend, thank you very much for reporting your complaint to us. But what you stated is completely wrong.

First of all, our server has been chosen as OVH France in order to minimize the ping thing and we consider all regions.

Secondly, no event is focused solely on Turkish players. Even Turkey is not included in our Facebook sponsored post. Because we think that there are enough Turkish players with our advertising work, facebook group and discord posts.

Notices of our game are selected as a single language and are in English. All of our announcements on Discord are in English. In addition, of course, Turkish is added, but there is a separate channel for this and it is definitely not tagged to as @. The reason why there are announcement and information channels specifically for Turkish is that it has a large audience has ingame. And finally, we have regional Silk prices. Our regional silk prices are prepared in accordance with the whole region. It is not available as we cannot sell silk in non-internal regions. However, our additional sales method is explained in detail on our Discord server so that Visa and Paypal users can benefit from pricing in Turkey.

In line with my explanations, you can understand that the complaint you have voiced is completely false. And while I was making these statements, I realized that I don't think you are in our game or on our Discord server. Because someone in the game or our Discord server can simply see them.
I'm not offensive to your server
I have been enjoying your server since opening
I am sad about what the server has reached
good luck
Old 08/27/2022, 21:38   #37

elite*gold: 20
gamed
Old 08/28/2022, 19:43   #38

Thanks to everyone who is ours, we have completed our 1st month.
Old 09/17/2022, 16:11   #39

The server is currently down, thanks everyone.
Closed Thread

Tags
80 cap, aracle, online, sro pvp