Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Raven Online | 80 Cap | Only CH | Old School | Play2Win | Beta 12.11 | GO 26.11.2021

Discussion on Raven Online | 80 Cap | Only CH | Old School | Play2Win | Beta 12.11 | GO 26.11.2021 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Raven Online | 80 Cap | Only CH | Old School | Play2Win | Beta 12.11 | GO 26.11.2021

Raven Online is here!
In no time you will experience the best feeling in Raven Online.

❖ Our Objective:
We wanted to open a server where players can play for a long time. We decided to make our own project, so players won't have to quit after 2 weeks of playing due to servers being closed. We really put a lot of effort, time and sweat in this project.

We wan't our players to fully enjoy the server without difficulties, such as: Worrying of closing down, game crashes and bad managment. Most important object for us is, for you as the player to enjoy the game without any concern.

❖ What do we provide?
• We provide our players an excellent host.
• We provide our players a stable server.
• We provide our players a caring managment.
• We provide our players a long term server.
• We provide 24/7 support on discord.

❖ Team:
Raven team exists of 3 members.

Katashi(GM):
I've got expierences as a GA for 3 years. I always wanted to open a server, but never took the step. After 3 years of being a GA it was time for me to open a server.
My job is to make sure that everything is running smoothly. All of us want a good host and a server without any problems.

Y8(GA):
I have experiences as a GA for several years now. We are finally opening our own server with Katashi & Deimos. We talked for a long time about this and it's finally happening.
My job is to host events such as, PVP Tournament, Unique tournament and more events. Also i'm providing support on discord.

Deimos(Supervisor):
I was a supporter on different servers. Katashi & Y8 told about their plans and i wanted to join immediately after hearing it. I'm really excited about this project and can't wait for the opening.
My job is to make sure that all the players will be answered on discord. I will make sure that everyone will be heard and helped on discord and in the game it self.
Username - epvpJoin Date - epvpNicknamePosition - PServer
09/06/2021[GM]KatashiGame master
--[GA]Y8Game assistant
--DeimosSupervisor

❖ Closed Beta: [October 1st, 2021]
Raven closed beta information will be announced on discord. Without joining discord you won't be able to join the closed beta of Raven. Make sure to join discord, so you can test everything while the server is closed. Closed beta testers will obtain a special role on discord. The discord role will stay for ever. We will reward our closed beta testers depending on the bug they find.

❖ Open Beta: [November 12th, 2021]
Raven open beta will be on 12-11-2021. The first phase will last 7 days.. You can test quests, events, magic pop card and more features in game. We will also hold a PVP tournament, Unique tournament and more events. For every event we got various rewards. More information will be announced on Discord. Make sure to join Discord, so you are up to date.

❖ Grand Opening: [November 26th, 2021]
Raven grand opening will be on 26-11-2021 at 19:00 UTC +1. The accounts that has been created on open beta will stay. You don't have to create a new account for grand opening. Everything you had on open beta will be removed.

❖ Starter Items:

❖ Stacks:

❖ Packages:
Packages

❖ Solo EXP-event:
This event is about levelling and farming sp. After you teleport through the event manager, there will be uniques in a special room, where you have different level of uniques for each room. You can’t invite each other to the party. This event will be hold 3x times a day.

❖ Party EXP-event:
This event is about levelling and farming sp. After you teleport through the event manager, there will be uniques in a special room, where you have different level of uniques each room. It’s allowed to kill the uniques in a party, we recommand you to go with a party for more exp and sp.

❖ Pandora event:
This event is about levelling and farming sp, you can join this event through the event manager. Once you are inside the Pandora event you can open the pandora box which you can get from the Gold Mall NPC. The pandora boxes has a cooldown of 12 hours.

❖ Raven EXP-event:
This event is about levelling and farming sp, you can join this event through the event manager. In this event you have mobs from level 20 till 80, so everyone can join this event without different rooms. Party's are disabled in this area.

All the events durations are 15 minutes.

Alchemy Rates
Devil Rates

❖ Skill Balance:
All imbues are 16 seconds and has the same damage.

Lightning Chain:
  • Debuff probability is now 20%.

Celestial Ground Bicheon Force:
  • Def. Pwr is now 66%.
  • Phy. Atk. pwr. is now 107%.

Imbues: [cold, light, fire]
  • All of them now have the same damage.

Vital Spot: [Debuffs]
  • Debuff probability is now 40%.

❖ Beta NPC:

❖ Gold Mall NPC:

❖ Avatar NPC:

❖ Title Trader NPC:

❖ Visual NPC:

❖ Main Menu:

Bicheon Godsend Skills

Heuksal Godsend Skills

Pacheon Godsend Skills

Fire Godsend Skills

Lightning Godsend Skills

Cold Godsend Skills

Force Godsend Skills

❖ Fortress War:
Fortress war will be on every Sunday from 20:00 till 21:30 (server time). The fortress will be Bandit. The first fortress war will be announced in discord with every information you need.

❖ Monster Spawn:
We made a super nice mob spawn rate for our players. The mobs spawn as 6 on 1 spot, so whenever a mob dies, it re-spawns at the same spot. This spawn rate can save you a lot of time and you will be able to level up faster.

❖ Crafting Information:
Raven Online is based on old and new school, that's why we chose the old-school crafting system. In order to blue your set you need gear or trash from the mobs you kill. With the gear and trash you have you can disjoint or dismantle them with void rondo and destroyer rondo. After destroying them you get elements which you can use for making stones.

❖ The Burning Abyss Collection:
If you deliver this quest you can obtain a Seal of Raven weapon (8DG). You need to collect 8 cards from FGW to obtain your Seal of Raven weapon.

❖ Revenge of Royal:
This quest is for Devil Garden. If you deliver this quest you will obtain 200k SP.

❖ Revenge of Garden:
This quest is for Devil Garden. If you deliver this quest you will obtain Raven box and SOS box.

❖ Revenge of Temple:
This quest is for Job Temple. If you deliver this quest you will obtain these items:
  • 1x immortal stone
  • 1x magic pop
  • 50m gold
  • 100k sp

❖ Survival Conqueror:
This quest is for Survival Arena. If you deliver this quest you will obtain 1x raven coin.

❖ Random Map Unique:
Raven Online is Chinese only, that's why we added Cerberus and Captain Ivy to Jangan (Cerberus) and Donwhang (Captain Ivy). The unique spawn points are in Discord available.

❖ Magic POP:
The following items you can obtain through Magic pop card:
  • Lucky Magic Powder (8th)
  • 5% lucky booster
  • Gold Dragon Flag 5/5
  • Special Dress
  • Skill Reset Scroll
  • Stat Reset Scroll

❖ Consignment information:
Through pressing F you are able to see and buy everything what's in the stall. It's way easier to find what you need and it will cost you less time instead of clicking every stall.

❖ Raven Coin:
Raven coin is a special coin that you will need later for your end gear. This coin is obtainable through dungeons and events.

❖ Silver Coin:
Silvercoin is a coin that you will need later for your end gear. This coin is obtainable through uniques, dungeons and events.

❖ Arena Coin:
Arena coin is an event coin that you will need later for your end gear. This coin is obtainable through events only.

❖ Seal of Star
Seal of star is obtainable through mob drops from 1 till 8 degree. You can also obtain Seal of Star through SOS box.

❖ Seal of Raven:
Seal of Raven is obtainable through mobs from 1 till 7 degree. 8th degree will be obtainable through FGW. Later we have plans to add it as a drop and through the SOS box.

❖ Seal of Moon:
Seal of Moon is obtainable through mobs from 1 till 6 degree. Seal of Moon will be later available through the Seal of Moon NPC.

❖ Raven Box:

❖ SOS Box:

❖ From Jangan to Donwhang, Donwhang to Hotan:
  • Trader needs to buy goods 5* for 25m and Profit will be 35m.
  • Hunter can earn 45m with full party.
  • Thief can earn 15m for 5* goods stolen.

❖ From Jangan To Hotan:
  • Trader's profit will be 50m (15m extra) & Hunter can earn 60m with full party (15m extra).

❖ Trans Pet:
  • Normal Trans Pet will be Camel and its moving speed is 5.5m (can be purchased from Item Mall or Gold NPC).
  • Special Trans Pet will be Buffalo and its moving speed is 7m & Higher hp than the camel. Buffalo is obtainable through the Raven box.
  • Both will have 5 slots.

❖ Trading Routes:
  • Jangan - Donwhang – Hotan.

You have to hunt 150 Keisas Berserkers and 150 Priest of Terror's. After delivering the quest the you will obtain a good reward.

Job Suits
Every job class has 4 different suits. Trader-Hunter-Thief has 1/1 3/3 5/5 7/7 as job suits. You are able to buy every job suit, but you can't wear them if your job level isn't the level of the job suit, so for example you are a level 5 thief and you wanna wear the 7/7 job suit, you can't. You must have the same job level or higher.

We have 2 different grades of Forgotten world (1* 2*). The purpose of Forgotten world is collecting cards. You need 8 cards to get Seal of Raven. Each grade gives you a higher chance to get the cards. The cards are tradeable. The cooldown is 8 hours.

The purpose of Devil Garden is unlocking your godsend skills. You need 1 million sp to open 1 skill. The quest will give you 200k SP, Raven box and SOS box. The cooldown of Devil Garden is 22 hours.

Battle arena will give you arena coins for your end gear. It is recommended to join Battle Arena.

CTF will give you arena coins for your end gear. It is recommended to join CTF.

Top 5 rewards:
  • Rank 1: 250 Silks
  • Rank 2: 200 Silks
  • Rank 3: 150 Silks
  • Rank 4: 100 Silks
  • Rank 5: 80 Silks

This event will be added later as a feature. Stay tuned, more information will be announced on our discord.

This event will be added later as a feature. Stay tuned, more information will be announced on our discord.

The name says it already! The player who survives till last will receive 150 silks.

With this event you are able to win 50 silks. The time of the event will be announced ingame.

A unique will spawn and the player who deals the most damage gets the reward. There can only be 1 winner. You are able to kill each other in this event, so don't hold back. The rewards are: Raven box, SOS box, Raven coin and silver coin.

PVP Tournament will take place 1 time a week. More information will be announced on discord.

Unique Tournament will take place 1 time a week. More information will be announced on discord.
FileHash
f7379122591723d3a52471f7a0b9a87c059123ec1c6dab7d976b2ce0da95942a
e17853e3fb61d649414a66f8047124d8133ade70c863077d116abd6457ba4461
0baa7f4608b38df8fa843c0619dd610166cda5d0a586f0a4f202fc265b1a8781
77ff3e17bbecc5dfc8e0e05a4771ede4cd054c029862371bea2626c5e090d7bd
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/02/2021, 00:48   #2

elite*gold: 48
omg bro real? for uniques drop only reverse and globals 50% rate and drop elixirs? you make the same mistake again as last time
Old 11/02/2021, 17:11   #3

One slot.
Old 11/02/2021, 17:30   #4

100Silks top1 Survival and 50 for lucky Party IQ 1000 XDDD
Only normal uniqs nothing special also drop so ****** ?
Old 11/03/2021, 11:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hephaestu View Post
omg bro real? for uniques drop only reverse and globals 50% rate and drop elixirs? you make the same mistake again as last time
It's always changeable. Could you please join discord and hit me up, so we can discuss about it. @

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresz145 View Post
100Silks top1 Survival and 50 for lucky Party IQ 1000 XDDD
Only normal uniqs nothing special also drop so ****** ?
We got job uniques and about the Survival arena, please join discord, so we can discuss about it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2021, 11:38   #6

Nice system guys.. I cant wait to play this server...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2021, 11:42   #7

Thread seems nice, im in it. im looking forward to play it
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2021, 11:44   #8

elite*gold: 135
Omg,nice system. I'm waiting.....
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2021, 20:26   #9

What's wrong with all of the new servers? What happened to classic cap 80 gameplay with EU characters? Almost all of the new servers with lower cap are CH only, that's just fckin boring. I'm not in.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2021, 21:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlingdong View Post
What's wrong with all of the new servers? What happened to classic cap 80 gameplay with EU characters? Almost all of the new servers with lower cap are CH only, that's just fckin boring. I'm not in.
Understandable. People like more only chinese at 80cap, but i respect you for not joining, though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2021, 21:54   #11

elite*gold: 7
aka sylvanas
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2021, 02:48   #12

Looks amazing!! I'm excited to try it!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2021, 17:32   #13

how to download !
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2021, 19:27   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zooba View Post
how to download !
did you even read the thread xD?! 12.11.2021 BETA!!!!!!!!!! 26.11.2021 GO!!!!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2021, 22:00   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plantzu View Post
Looks amazing!! I'm excited to try it!!
Almost. See you soon on raven!
Thanks
1 User