Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Raven Online | 80 CAP | Only CH | Old School | 1X Rates | Beta 22.04 | GO 29.04

Discussion on Raven Online | 80 CAP | Only CH | Old School | 1X Rates | Beta 22.04 | GO 29.04 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Raven Online | 80 CAP | Only CH | Old School | 1X Rates | Beta 22.04 | GO 29.04

Raven Online is here!
In no time you will experience the best feeling in Raven Online.

❖ Our Objective:
We wanted to open a server where players can play for a long time. We decided to make our own project, so players won't have to quit after 2 weeks of playing due to servers being closed. We really put a lot of effort, time and sweat in this project.

We wan't our players to fully enjoy the server without difficulties, such as: Worrying of closing down, game crashes and bad managment. Most important object for us is, for you as the player to enjoy the game without any concern.

❖ What do we provide?
• We provide our players an excellent host.
• We provide our players a stable server.
• We provide our players a caring managment.
• We provide our players a long term server.
• We provide 24/7 support on discord.

❖ Season 2:
In our first season things didn’t go perfectally the right way. We learned, we improved and got better experiences. As a game owner we are happy to announce that Raven Season 2 will be the best game ever you will experience!

❖ Team:
Raven team exists of 3 members.

Katashi(GM):
I've got expierences as a GA for 3 years. I always wanted to open a server, but never took the step. After 3 years of being a GA it was time for me to open a server.
My job is to make sure that everything is running smoothly. All of us want a good host and a server without any problems.

Y8(GA):
I have experiences as a GA for several years now. We are finally opening our own server with Katashi & Deimos. We talked for a long time about this and it's finally happening.
My job is to host events such as, PVP Tournament, Unique tournament and more events. Also i'm providing support on discord.

Deimos(Supervisor):
I was a supporter on different servers. Katashi & Y8 told about their plans and i wanted to join immediately after hearing it. I'm really excited about this project and can't wait for the opening.
My job is to make sure that all the players will be answered on discord. I will make sure that everyone will be heard and helped on discord and in the game it self.
Username - epvpJoin Date - epvpNicknamePosition - PServer
09/06/2021[GM]KatashiGame master
--[GA]Y8Game assistant
--DeimosSupervisor

❖ Open Beta: [April 22th, 2022]
Raven open beta will be on 22-04-2022. The open beta will last 7 days.. You can test quests, events, magic pop card and more features in game. We will also hold a PVP tournament, Unique tournament and more events. For every event we got various rewards. More information will be announced on Discord. Make sure to join Discord, so you are up to date.

❖ Grand Opening: [April 29th, 2022]
Raven season 2 grand opening will be on 29-04-2022 at 19:00 UTC +1. The accounts that has been created on open beta will stay. You don't have to create a new account for grand opening. Everything you had on open beta will be removed.

❖ Starter Items:

❖ Stacks:

❖ Packages:
Packages

❖ Solo EXP-event:
This event is about levelling and farming sp. After you teleport through the EXP EVENT NPC, there will be uniques in a special room, where you have different level of uniques for each room. You can’t invite each other to the party. This event will be hold 3x times a day. In season 1 the amount of exp was low, but we increased it for season 2, so you will level faster than usual.

❖ Party EXP-event:
This event is about levelling and farming sp. After you teleport through the EXP EVENT NPC, there will be uniques in a special room, where you have different level of uniques each room. It’s allowed to kill the uniques in a party, we recommand you to go with a party for more exp and sp. In season 1 the amount of exp was low, but we increased it for season 2, so you will level faster than usual.

❖ Pandora event:
This event is about levelling and farming sp, you can join this event through the EXP EVENT NPC Once you are inside the Pandora event you can open the pandora box which you can get from the Gold Mall NPC. The pandora boxes has a cooldown of 6 hours. In season 1 the cooldown was 12 hours, but we’re trying to make it easier for our players to enjoy!

❖ Raven EXP-event:
This event is about levelling and farming sp, you can join this event through the EXP EVENT NPC. In this event you have mobs from level 20 till 80, so everyone can join this event without different rooms. Party's are disabled in this area.

All the events durations are 15 minutes.

❖ Skill Balance:
All imbues are 14 seconds and has the same damage.

Lightning Chain:
  • Debuff probability is now 20%.

Celestial Ground Bicheon Force:
  • Def. Pwr is now 66%.
  • Phy. Atk. pwr. is now 107%.

Imbues: [cold, light, fire]
  • All of them now have the same damage.

Vital Spot: [Debuffs]
  • Debuff probability is now 60%.

❖ Beta NPC:

❖ Gold Shop NPC:

❖ Raven Shop NPC:

❖ Job Items NPC:

❖ Main Menu:

Bicheon Godsend Skills

Heuksal Godsend Skills

Pacheon Godsend Skills

Fire Godsend Skills

Lightning Godsend Skills

Cold Godsend Skills

Force Godsend Skills

❖ Fortress War:
Fortress war will be on every Sunday from 20:00 till 21:30 (server time). The fortress will be Hotan. The first fortress war will be announced in discord with every information you need.

❖ Honor Points:
On our first season we had no honor points, but a lot of players asked for it, so we decided to add it for season 2. You can get them through events, uniques, job.

❖ Monster Spawn:
We made a super nice mob spawn rate for our players. The mobs spawn as 6 on 1 spot, so whenever a mob dies, it re-spawns at the same spot. This spawn rate can save you a lot of time and you will be able to level up faster. In our first season our players we’re really happy about this spot, so we decided to keep it.

❖ Crafting Information:
In our first season we decided that you had to craft with elements, but a lot of players complaint about it. We decided to remove the crafting system and added the normal stones. The stones will drope as 0%.

❖ Revenge of Petra Warriors:
You have to kill 50 Raven Mujigi warriors and 50 Kalia warriors. After delivering the quest the you will obtain a good reward.

❖ Revenge of Petra Bosses:
You have to kill Raven Mujigi King and Raven Kalia King. After delivering the quest the you will obtain a good reward.

❖ Raven Petra Forgotten World Collection:
Inside the Petra FGW Uniques drops cards. Cards are always dropping guarenteed. There are 2 cards that are hard to get, but it is possible for sure.

❖ Revenge of Garden:
Inside devils garden you have to kill the 3 uniques inside the rooms. After delivering the quest the you will obtain a good reward.

❖ Revenge of Royal:
You have to kill 90 Royal Warriors. After delivering the quest the you will obtain a good reward.

❖ Revenge of Temple:
You have to hunt 150 Keisas Berserkers and 150 Priest of Terror's. After delivering the quest the you will obtain a good reward.

❖ Revenge of Enhancement:
You have to hunt 150 Blood Khepri's and 150 Devil Sandman. After delivering the quest the you will obtain a good reward.

❖ Cure of Baghdad:
All mobs inside Baghdad drop bags. You need 500 of them for delivering it. You obtain 500 bags in 1 run. After delivering the quest the you will obtain a good reward.

❖ Revenge of Baghdad Bosses:
Hunt 3x Abshad Force High General. After delivering the quest the you will obtain a good reward.

❖ Flame Mountain:
We only added Flame mountain for obtaining more EXP at high levels. We noticed that a lot of players we're struggling with levelling, so we decided to add the Flame mountain for making it easier.

❖ Revenge of Royal:
This quest is for Devil Garden. If you deliver this quest you will obtain 200k SP.

❖ Revenge of Garden:
This quest is for Devil Garden. If you deliver this quest you will obtain a SoS box and Raven box.

❖ Revenge of Petra Warriors:
This quest is for the petra FGW. If you deliver this quest you will obtain these items:
  • Raven box
  • Immortal 8DG

❖ Revenge of Petra Bosses:
This quest is for the petra FGW. If you deliver this quest you will obtain these items:
  • 25 Raven Coins

❖ Raven Petra Forgotten World Collection:
  • SOS Accessory

❖ Revenge of Baghdad Boss:
This quest is for the Baghdad. If you deliver this quest you will obtain these items:
  • Killing 3x Abshad Force High General will give you a random passive

❖ Cure of Baghdad:
This quest is for the Baghdad. If you deliver this quest you will obtain these items:
  • 10 Raven Coins
  • 1x Astral 8DG
  • 1x Sabakun's Jewel

❖ Random Map Unique:
Raven Online is Chinese only, that's why we added Cerberus and Captain Ivy to Jangan (Cerberus) and Donwhang (Captain Ivy). The unique spawn points are in Discord available.

❖ Magic POP:
The following items you can obtain through Magic pop card:
  • Gold dragon flag
  • Lucky magic powder 8th
  • Lucky scroll 5%
  • Skill reset
  • Stats reset
  • Raven box
  • Devil S spirit

❖ Seal of Star
Seal of star is obtainable through mob drops from 1 till 8 degree. You can also obtain Seal of Star through SOS box. (First 2 weeks sos will be disabled for 8th degree.)

❖ Seal of Moon:
Seal of Moon is obtainable through mobs from 1 till 7 degree. 8th degree will be obtainable through FGW. Later we will add it as a drop and through the SOS box.

❖ Seal of Sun:
Seal of Sun is obtainable through mobs from 1 till 6 degree. Seal of Sun will be later available through the Seal of Sun NPC and it will be added as a drop.

❖ Raven Box:

❖ SOS Box:

❖ Job Temple monsters can be found on this portal:
[/center][/indent]

❖ From Jangan to Donwhang:
  • 15 millions profit.

❖ From Donwhang to Hotan:
  • 19 millions profit.

❖ From Jangan to Hotan:
  • 30 millions profit.

❖ Trans Pet:
  • The trans pet costs 5 million and is available at the Gold Shop NPC.

❖ Trading Routes:
  • Jangan - Donwhang – Hotan.
[center]

Job Suits
Every job class has 4 different suits. Trader-Hunter-Thief has 1/1 3/3 5/5 7/7 as job suits. You are able to buy every job suit, but you can't wear them if your job level isn't the level of the job suit, so for example you are a level 5 thief and you wanna wear the 7/7 job suit, you can't. You must have the same job level or higher.

Will be activated later, because at the first weeks of the server you will be only focused on levelling. Later we will activate these events.

Will be activated later, because at the first weeks of the server you will be only focused on levelling. Later we will activate these events.

Top 5 rewards:
  • Rank 1: 150 Silks
  • Rank 2: 100 Silks
  • Rank 3: 50 Silks
  • Rank 4: 40 Silks
  • Rank 5: 30 Silks

100 silk for each member of the winning team.

This event will be added later as a feature. Stay tuned, more information will be announced on our discord.

This event will be added later as a feature. Stay tuned, more information will be announced on our discord.

If you survive all the other players, you'll get 100 silks.

❖ Lucky Party Member Event:
Lucky Party Member will earn you 25 silks a round.

❖ Lucky Party Number Event:
Lucky Party Number will earn you 25 silks a round.

Lucky Global event will earn you 25 silks each round.

The more boxes you obtain, the more rewards you get out of the box.

Once you kill the unique inside, you'll get various rewards.

Drunken event will earn you 100 silks.

Writing the right answer will earn you 25 silks each round.

Reverse the world will earn you 25 silks each round.

Vice Versa will earn you 25 silks.

Will be held weekly. More information available on our discord.

PVP Tournament will take place 1 time a week. More information will be announced on discord.

Unique Tournament will take place 1 time a week. More information will be announced on discord.

❖ Signature Event:

Use our signature as your signature profile to get 150 Raven Cash in grand opening.
How to use it ?
Copy the signature below.
Comment with your character name to receive reward.

Code:
[CENTER][IMG=expandable: 0]http://i.epvpimg.com/4aY5fab.png[/IMG]
[URL="https://www.facebook.com/RavenGamee"][IMG=expandable: 0]http://i.epvpimg.com/FH83bab.png[/IMG][/URL][URL="https://play-raven.com/"][IMG=expandable: 0]http://i.epvpimg.com/sd4vaab.png[/IMG][/URL][URL="https://discord.gg/AKrXpR49aH"][IMG=expandable: 0]http://i.epvpimg.com/OLofeab.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

FileHash
6a45b672ead0f64d31183e144d08e1ba8a5cdc59dda08ba8c49bce5f601cffe9
ebfdbceaabc1148c151f22fb44958851ef4e1249037ba8f827c68481cb654339
9a575c3793d2cf5bff56e25f5540e104b028bfe4e0635c025f4e162f0270b5ba
c9beed816c6c24cc43e1516acbc333ec851557e3f213773637650480c76ca4fb
d575467e095fddcc654b45eb265e173c54b64cba282215936917b23fbe37ea89
32bfc083b58a7bbfacb55a0aa6cc5d3cf6370af9a8f85bed8f976b8cc0b490bf
Thanks
9 Users
Old 11/02/2021, 00:48   #2

elite*gold: 45
omg bro real? for uniques drop only reverse and globals 50% rate and drop elixirs? you make the same mistake again as last time
Old 11/02/2021, 17:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
One slot.
Old 11/02/2021, 17:30   #4

100Silks top1 Survival and 50 for lucky Party IQ 1000 XDDD
Only normal uniqs nothing special also drop so ****** ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2021, 11:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hephaestu View Post
omg bro real? for uniques drop only reverse and globals 50% rate and drop elixirs? you make the same mistake again as last time
It's always changeable. Could you please join discord and hit me up, so we can discuss about it. @

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresz145 View Post
100Silks top1 Survival and 50 for lucky Party IQ 1000 XDDD
Only normal uniqs nothing special also drop so ****** ?
We got job uniques and about the Survival arena, please join discord, so we can discuss about it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2021, 11:38   #6

Nice system guys.. I cant wait to play this server...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2021, 11:42   #7

Thread seems nice, im in it. im looking forward to play it
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2021, 11:44   #8

Omg,nice system. I'm waiting.....
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2021, 20:26   #9

What's wrong with all of the new servers? What happened to classic cap 80 gameplay with EU characters? Almost all of the new servers with lower cap are CH only, that's just fckin boring. I'm not in.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2021, 21:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlingdong View Post
What's wrong with all of the new servers? What happened to classic cap 80 gameplay with EU characters? Almost all of the new servers with lower cap are CH only, that's just fckin boring. I'm not in.
Understandable. People like more only chinese at 80cap, but i respect you for not joining, though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2021, 21:54   #11

elite*gold: 51
aka sylvanas
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2021, 02:48   #12

Looks amazing!! I'm excited to try it!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2021, 17:32   #13

how to download !
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2021, 19:27   #14

elite*gold: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zooba View Post
how to download !
did you even read the thread xD?! 12.11.2021 BETA!!!!!!!!!! 26.11.2021 GO!!!!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2021, 22:00   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plantzu View Post
Looks amazing!! I'm excited to try it!!
Almost. See you soon on raven!
Thanks
1 User

Tags
#24/7support, #exp/spboostevents, #inbetweennewold, #longterm, #questbased