Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zerkroad Online | Cap 110 | Low rates | Minimal edits | Long Term

Discussion on Zerkroad Online | Cap 110 | Low rates | Minimal edits | Long Term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Zerkroad Online | Cap 110 | Low rates | Minimal edits | Long Term

Greetings, everyone!

I am glad to introduce Zerkroad Online, a new Silkroad private server. The aim is to provide a gaming experience that feels close to the original while adding a few changes to create a more balanced gameplay. It is important to note that the visual effects are all original. I guess there are many servers similar to this already out there, but thought we might try and put our own spin on it.

Opening: Aug 20, 2021 16:00 CET

Server stats 
Race CH/EU
Level cap 110
Chinese mastery 330
European mastery 220
Exp/Party exp 4x/5x
Drop 10x
Gold drop 1x
Berserk 3x
Giant spawn 3x
Old job system yes
IP Limit 9

Start Items

Skills

Uniques

Quests

Alchemy

Academy

Botting

Free Silk

Username - epvpJoin Date - epvpNickname - PServerPosition - PServer
09/16/2011OakServer Admin
________________________________________________ ________________________________

FileLink
sro_client.exe
Silkroad.exe
Replacer.exe

That's all there is to it, we think these changes mix things up a little while still maintaining the original look and feel of the old Silkroad that we all love

We hope to see you guys there soon!

Zerkroad Team
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/07/2021, 23:12   #2

elite*gold: 30
Add more info server and more pictures! players don't like to read so much, they need pictures
Old 08/08/2021, 10:49   #3

goog >3
Old 08/08/2021, 17:58   #4

where is chinese balance ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

idk what the point to make low lvl skills stronger or bla bla . i will not already use this low skills in max lvl lol . or should i be lvl 110 and fight with skills lvl 60 ?
Old 08/10/2021, 14:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Darius View Post
Add more info server and more pictures! players don't like to read so much, they need pictures
There are plenty, but maybe adding more in the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laladodo View Post
where is chinese balance ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

idk what the point to make low lvl skills stronger or bla bla . i will not already use this low skills in max lvl lol . or should i be lvl 110 and fight with skills lvl 60 ?
The debuff probabilities along with a few properties of the max lvl skills were also changed. Little things like Anti Devil Bow having increased critical across the whole line for example. Twin energy smash has more chance for bleed.
And the EU buffs against bad statuses got nerfed, which helps a lot in pvp
Old 08/30/2021, 14:15   #6

Great server. It's low xp rate and quests allow for manual pve. It's silk incentive is addicting and I find my self logging on and playing to do them . The Server gives you leveling weapons so you don't have to worry about elixirs and gambling for better weapons early on in the grind but isn't straight up buying it from a vendor you have to earn it.

None of this instant LVL 50 and full sos you see on other servers . This server allows for bots but the XP rate is low so even if a player bots their way to cap it will take a while to do so probably 10 days . I find this is a good compromise to no bots bad XP rates that basically allows for dead Pvp because 90% of people will take months to reach cap at a 3x rate you know because they have a job and life to attend to and that's if they don't give up a 1/4 way when the XP halves.

Tldr;
Low xp rate , quests for silk , leveling items. Unique drops , botting because incremental rewards and p2w was not the reason this game was fun.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2021, 03:01   #7

if u think the balance means debuff, it means you nothing know about silkroad. everyting is good except balance. Good luck.
Old 09/18/2021, 22:27   #8

Classic Clean database ?
What is your difference from other servers?
Yes it is oldscholl but It's a private server after all.
I just entered the game and saw that; you don't have teleports for long distances! For example Jangan Cave, For example HWT.
Why should I spend time on a private server?
Old 09/18/2021, 23:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerclass View Post
Classic Clean database ?
What is your difference from other servers?
Yes it is oldscholl but It's a private server after all.
I just entered the game and saw that; you don't have teleports for long distances! For example Jangan Cave, For example HWT.
Why should I spend time on a private server?
Thanks for your reply as it brings the thread up Appearently the server is not for you but thats okay we are different.

Have a good day
Old 09/21/2021, 17:50   #10

What does "Berserk x3" means?
It's meant that Berserk gain is increased 3 times or that Berserk will last 3 times longer than usual?
Old 09/21/2021, 18:25   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsterlord View Post
What does "Berserk x3" means?
It's meant that Berserk gain is increased 3 times or that Berserk will last 3 times longer than usual?
Hi, it means that your berserk gauge is filled three times as fast
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2021, 12:49   #12

Updates

Hi everyone!

In case anyone might be interested, there have been a few updates to the server since the last post:
  • IP limit increased to 9
  • BeakYung the White Viper(Medusa) now drops Silk Scrolls
  • Inventory quest Silk reward increased
  • Guild and job penalty remove scrolls added
  • Growth pet cold/lightning/fire imbue skill scrolls added
  • Global chatting as start item added
  • Stat reset scroll no longer disconnects character
  • There is a new channel for unique spawns and kills on discord
  • Bug fixes

Happy hunting!
Old 10/13/2021, 01:50   #13

good system . but chinese balance is very bad and useless . am chinese player very long time ago . really its baddest balance i have ever seen in psro
Old 10/13/2021, 09:02   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laladodo View Post
good system . but chinese balance is very bad and useless . am chinese player very long time ago . really its baddest balance i have ever seen in psro
Thank you for the response but it's not meant to be a balance per se Hope you have a nice time here despite concerns

Tags
110 cap, long term, low rates, original, silkroad