Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zerkroad Online | Cap 110 | Low rates | Minimal edits | Long Term

Discussion on Zerkroad Online | Cap 110 | Low rates | Minimal edits | Long Term within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 12/16/2021, 12:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
i go test
Old 12/17/2021, 19:00   #17

good system . but chinese balance bad balance
Old 12/21/2021, 21:48   #18

Smile Winter Event

Winter event is here! Snow Slaves randomly appear on the map. Hunt them down and collect their drops. There are two missions:

1️⃣ Collecting Snow Flakes
For each 10 Snow Flakes you bring to So-Ok you will receive one of the rewards:
When the server goal is met for collecting Snow Flakes, everyone on the server receives a buff that gives them extra exp/sp for 1 hour.

2️⃣ Hunting Snow Slaves
In addition to the rewards for their drops, when enough Snow Slaves are killed and the server goal is met, White Knights and Princess Miyene will spawn all over the map on the usual unique spawn places. Hunt them down for their great exp. Also, the player who meets the server goal receives a buff that gives extra exp/sp for 3 hours.

Happy Winter Event and Snow Slave hunting! ❄️ ❄️ ❄️
Old 01/16/2022, 10:49   #19

hi
y sboot not work

no silk for kiling uniq

I have been using sbot since I joined the game, but today there is an error while it works with all games, even the mbot does not work
Old 02/01/2022, 08:58   #20

alooo

haw me get silk in egypt??
Old 02/01/2022, 09:52   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasamon View Post
alooo

haw me get silk in egypt??
Just like in any other country
Old 03/02/2022, 10:39   #22

Thumbs up Let`s make an honest reply

In game name Nucker. Discord name Akay96. ( Just to be clear i do not hide anything)

I am an Casual relaxed player who is not PVP orientated, i just like the game story ( yes i read all the quest lines ) Nostalgic graphics and the COMUNITY . Because in my sight this is what makes a game good, the people that I spend my time with. I was a beginner and i found support from Everyone that i met ( not that kind of support that destroy the game experience, but enough to surface and have a good time with my friends that i invited to have a good time with ).

I see every1 complains about the Balance. So far the small touches made a good impact ( Not big enough to complain about, but not small enough to go unnoticed )

The only complain that i have is the gold drop rate X1 ( X2 would make it a bit easier for the newbies and casuals ).

This is just a chunk of the experience that i had so far and i have not capped yet ( I am 64 Lvl Chn / and 30 Eur ). But i have seen battles in arena with the big guns, all seems good and balanced ( as it can be ).

Thanks you for the attention!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/18/2022, 11:09   #23

elite*gold: 44
Really Best One like old day's

Tags
110 cap, long term, low rates, original, silkroad