Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dymer Online | Cap 100 | CH | Pioneering Innovation | Immense Competition | G.O 11.06

Discussion on Dymer Online | Cap 100 | CH | Pioneering Innovation | Immense Competition | G.O 11.06 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/25/2021, 07:50   #166

elite*gold: 0
Server is already dying. Play2win is just a bait Of course its play2win for a guys who already made a huge donations. When I read this recent conflict- there is one funny thing GM still claims its not pay2win. Give history of silk purchases of first 20 rated players. Otherwise you just gave it away to them. Its not possible for most of them to just stand in town and spam 'WTB this WTB that'. Anyway- play2win- surely- many things to do and after 2 weeks, you just put moon weapon quest into town, so we can fight for activity coins right? So tell new players, how to get activity coins against those strongest? Unique kills? Forget. Battle arena? Forget CTF??? Forget. Its true!!! Its play2win, since you pay some. I donated 25$ for a start after 5th day of opening. I thought I can catchup. Impossible. And Its not that I am crying bcuz I am not in first 50 players. I cannot farm activity, cuz I am too weak compared to play2win monsters who payedtoplay2win ))) and yeah, server is dying hard. Thats sad bcuz it looked really promising.. But u got already huge boost of donations recently, so probably quick moon release will make 2nd one and thats all. When low players will leave, noone will farm items for stronger one, so they wont have reason to buy silks anymore. Its on your best intention now to close it as soon as possible and go for vacations.
Greetings, no hard feelings, and respect for a cool server. Just few things destroyed it, pointed above.

And one more thing. Stop spreading those fake anti- logic 'LONG TERM SERVERLAR'. It cannot be long term when u hit lv100 in 3hours and get +9 sos set in nearly week. When u put moon weapon quest 2 weeks after server release. Its not the definition of long term. And again- make more ways to get activity coins than competing with strongest in Arena, CTF and unique hunt.
And Dymerskill quest man, there are only hardly experienced sro players left in market. No more new incomers and some bullshit like dymerskill as a activity when you have bunch of other quests is just a joke. I saw on discord that they complained and noone wanted it after beta.

Anyways, Im wishing you best luck, I am not you, I wouldnt be able to do 10% of your community, server etc so I wish myself to find in a better server next opening. Ill surely come back, cuz it has potential. Best regards.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/25/2021, 11:07   #167

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsroavalon View Post
Server is already dying. Play2win is just a bait Of course its play2win for a guys who already made a huge donations. When I read this recent conflict- there is one funny thing GM still claims its not pay2win. Give history of silk purchases of first 20 rated players. Otherwise you just gave it away to them. Its not possible for most of them to just stand in town and spam 'WTB this WTB that'. Anyway- play2win- surely- many things to do and after 2 weeks, you just put moon weapon quest into town, so we can fight for activity coins right? So tell new players, how to get activity coins against those strongest? Unique kills? Forget. Battle arena? Forget CTF??? Forget. Its true!!! Its play2win, since you pay some. I donated 25$ for a start after 5th day of opening. I thought I can catchup. Impossible. And Its not that I am crying bcuz I am not in first 50 players. I cannot farm activity, cuz I am too weak compared to play2win monsters who payedtoplay2win ))) and yeah, server is dying hard. Thats sad bcuz it looked really promising.. But u got already huge boost of donations recently, so probably quick moon release will make 2nd one and thats all. When low players will leave, noone will farm items for stronger one, so they wont have reason to buy silks anymore. Its on your best intention now to close it as soon as possible and go for vacations.
Greetings, no hard feelings, and respect for a cool server. Just few things destroyed it, pointed above.

And one more thing. Stop spreading those fake anti- logic 'LONG TERM SERVERLAR'. It cannot be long term when u hit lv100 in 3hours and get +9 sos set in nearly week. When u put moon weapon quest 2 weeks after server release. Its not the definition of long term. And again- make more ways to get activity coins than competing with strongest in Arena, CTF and unique hunt.
And Dymerskill quest man, there are only hardly experienced sro players left in market. No more new incomers and some bullshit like dymerskill as a activity when you have bunch of other quests is just a joke. I saw on discord that they complained and noone wanted it after beta.

Anyways, Im wishing you best luck, I am not you, I wouldnt be able to do 10% of your community, server etc so I wish myself to find in a better server next opening. Ill surely come back, cuz it has potential. Best regards.
Greetings,

Thank you for your feedback, I would like to explain a couple points to you though; Play2Win is not a bait, if you are really active and strive to win any activity or slay any special unique, you will find that farming "silk" is actually VERY easy here and this is a statement I have heard from many non-donators, meaning they're people who didn't donate at all or donated the bare minimum to get themselves a boost (Premium, avatar, etc.) on server start. Releasing the donation logs of my players publicly is a direct breach to their privacy, which is also opposing our policy. Don't forget that there are many party-based events, which also includes unique hunting. Care to tell me the names of people that are not letting you win activities or slay uniques? I am pretty sure that 90% of them would be non-donators, or again, people who donated the bare minimum.

You can even ask in our Discord server whether Dymer is Play2Win or not, most people who are going to respond saying it s are non-donators.
About "long-term", Seal of Star is not an indicator to anything, it's available since day 1, it doesn't matter if some people have +9 Seal of Star after 2 weeks, because the max plus is 12. There are people complaining from the Alchemy rate, which we made to be a bit challenging to support the server's lifespan, yet there is only one max plus item in the whole server (+12), which is a very good thing.

Leveling up was made easier after the first few parties hit Lv100, this was never an indicator to any server's lifespan anyway.
Moon quest is activated, but it gives dead items. We said in the thread that we are releasing moon after 1 month from the opening and we are sticking to that, releasing the quest earlier doesn't mean you get to use your moon items earlier.
About Dymer's Master Skills, during the beta; people were complaining because the skills' balance was not fully done, plus Pacheon had more skills while it was already good enough, so we used the points we learned from our community in the beta and made the necessary adjustments prior to their release again, you can hardly find anyone complaining about them now.

No hard feelings taken and I am looking forward to you playing Dymer again in the future!
Old 06/25/2021, 22:05   #168

when ever i open it tells me that the server is offline and if may open and when it opens and i try to log on it tells me failed connecting to server C9
Old 06/25/2021, 22:35   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Star*Dust* View Post
when ever i open it tells me that the server is offline and if may open and when it opens and i try to log on it tells me failed connecting to server C9
How are you starting the client and where are you from?
Old 06/25/2021, 22:47   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
How are you starting the client and where are you from?
some times it starts and some times the starter tells me server online
im from egypt
Old 06/25/2021, 22:47   #171

Quote:
some times it starts and some times the starter tells me server online
im from egypt
What's your internet provider?
Old 06/25/2021, 22:47   #172

Quote:
What's your internet provider?
we
Old 06/25/2021, 23:07   #173

elite*gold: 2
Nice drama in this thread, I'm laughing hard.
Old 06/25/2021, 23:27   #174

Quote:
we
There's an issue with WE/Te-Data right now while connecting to servers using Maxiguard filter, there are 2 temporary solutions at the moment:

1- Disable your Router Firewall

OR

2- Use a VPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
Nice drama in this thread, I'm laughing hard.
Ikr
Old 06/27/2021, 15:35   #175

Quote:
Greetings,

Thank you for your feedback, I would like to explain a couple points to you though; Play2Win is not a bait, if you are really active and strive to win any activity or slay any special unique, you will find that farming "silk" is actually VERY easy here and this is a statement I have heard from many non-donators, meaning they're people who didn't donate at all or donated the bare minimum to get themselves a boost (Premium, avatar, etc.) on server start. Releasing the donation logs of my players publicly is a direct breach to their privacy, which is also opposing our policy. Don't forget that there are many party-based events, which also includes unique hunting. Care to tell me the names of people that are not letting you win activities or slay uniques? I am pretty sure that 90% of them would be non-donators, or again, people who donated the bare minimum.

You can even ask in our Discord server whether Dymer is Play2Win or not, most people who are going to respond saying it s are non-donators.
About "long-term", Seal of Star is not an indicator to anything, it's available since day 1, it doesn't matter if some people have +9 Seal of Star after 2 weeks, because the max plus is 12. There are people complaining from the Alchemy rate, which we made to be a bit challenging to support the server's lifespan, yet there is only one max plus item in the whole server (+12), which is a very good thing.

Leveling up was made easier after the first few parties hit Lv100, this was never an indicator to any server's lifespan anyway.
Moon quest is activated, but it gives dead items. We said in the thread that we are releasing moon after 1 month from the opening and we are sticking to that, releasing the quest earlier doesn't mean you get to use your moon items earlier.
About Dymer's Master Skills, during the beta; people were complaining because the skills' balance was not fully done, plus Pacheon had more skills while it was already good enough, so we used the points we learned from our community in the beta and made the necessary adjustments prior to their release again, you can hardly find anyone complaining about them now.

No hard feelings taken and I am looking forward to you playing Dymer again in the future!
Ok, Im giving u my honor back. Server is cool, since strongest players left to electus and we are able to do activities. I farmed a lot of silks easily. I recommand this one if u guys like server with 500 active players, not crowded like electus with 3k bots around I slowly get used to play here like in ecsro vip in the past. Keep it up, I hope newbies will arrive.
Greetings.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2021, 20:43   #176

Quote:
Ok, Im giving u my honor back. Server is cool, since strongest players left to electus and we are able to do activities. I farmed a lot of silks easily. I recommand this one if u guys like server with 500 active players, not crowded like electus with 3k bots around I slowly get used to play here like in ecsro vip in the past. Keep it up, I hope newbies will arrive.
Greetings.
Lel.

But @ I have to give him some Credits to some things he mentioned right.

I like this Server, I discussed about a lot with another players / persons ( DC / E*PVP and privat ) about this Server.
The features you teased us with are cool, but they needed to be succesfull working right in the begining of Dymer. Like the attendance Event. I know you not stupid but why this Feature didnt worked right away? You had long enough time to test this feature ( right before you released the Beta ). I know this is not the only reason people leaving or left the Server, but in my opinion, this is a part of the Problem.

Secondly, the Relationship between players. I know, it is a generell Problem here in Silkroad, but you SHOULD and have to keep more an eye of your Discord and ingame Chats. ( you have privat lifes, like me. But for me as example, this is HUGE Part which brings me more and more away from Dymer.
The people are toxic as hell and I bet, Im not the only one who sometimes get angry with that.

Third, is the activities on Dymer.
You gave and give us a LOT of Oppurturnities to fullfill our Dream to become stronger and stronger. But it needs a bit more of a different direction.

Of course, its normal, that players who a tryharding are getting better and stronger, then new players. its logical, but for not so strong players ( like me as example with a only half +7 set ) its kinda difficult to keep up with the others. As further, 1-2 guilds are always at the top and they are mostly known on other servers too. So they always Dominate the whole scene which keeps the newbies away.

I just want to mention, that these are only a few points of a whole Big Thing which should be changed maybe.

I post this, because I like to play here and thats why I brainstormed a bit about this whole Dymer Project.

What about some Facebook / Instagram Ads?

Greetz, Schmunk_TTV_

Another thing I would like to mention too is : That you often dont reply to Messages in your Discord Server. Especially in the Bug-Report Channel.

Or any Status updates about the Attendance Event or Trivia Bot etc.

Seems like you dont care at all.

Dont get me wrong, but a healthy relationship between "Provider" and "Customer" is essential.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2021, 19:23   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by *]°ReddoX°[* View Post
Lel.

I like this Server, I discussed about a lot with another players / persons ( DC / E*PVP and privat ) about this Server.
The features you teased us with are cool, but they needed to be succesfull working right in the begining of Dymer. Like the attendance Event. I know you not stupid but why this Feature didnt worked right away? You had long enough time to test this feature ( right before you released the Beta ). I know this is not the only reason people leaving or left the Server, but in my opinion, this is a part of the Problem.

Secondly, the Relationship between players. I know, it is a generell Problem here in Silkroad, but you SHOULD and have to keep more an eye of your Discord and ingame Chats. ( you have privat lifes, like me. But for me as example, this is HUGE Part which brings me more and more away from Dymer.
The people are toxic as hell and I bet, Im not the only one who sometimes get angry with that.

You gave and give us a LOT of Oppurturnities to fullfill our Dream to become stronger and stronger. But it needs a bit more of a different direction.

Of course, its normal, that players who a tryharding are getting better and stronger, then new players. its logical, but for not so strong players ( like me as example with a only half +7 set ) its kinda difficult to keep up with the others. As further, 1-2 guilds are always at the top and they are mostly known on other servers too. So they always Dominate the whole scene which keeps the newbies away.

I just want to mention, that these are only a few points of a whole Big Thing which should be changed maybe.

I post this, because I like to play here and thats why I brainstormed a bit about this whole Dymer Project.

Greetz, Schmunk_TTV_

Another thing I would like to mention too is : That you often dont reply to Messages in your Discord Server. Especially in the Bug-Report Channel.

Dont get me wrong, but a healthy relationship between "Provider" and "Customer" is essential.
Mate, open your eyes. Its on the favor on the GM's side. I mean- to kill server as fast as possible. I just realised he didnt do shit to keep players, to advertise more, even I tried to bump this thread and GM could respond to my shitty asslicking post, just to bump it again. Its the 10yrs experience of creating cash machine, which works like this:
1) they all noticed, that servers with these kind of features brings more players than old school sro servers, wchich I personally like more, but I am forced to play these one mostly because of population.
2) These kind of servers, where activities can be ''fixed'' anytime to bring more stuff to people or less, making it rushing to the end or slowing down, as an example- you simply cannot call it long term, when sos boxes are just farmed really easy. And its not mistake to make it easy to get- its calculated well.
3) can someone explain me how 4-5 guilds with (~125) players, lets multiply it by 4 avarage accounts more to ~600 optical more on website- caused drop of players by 2k?

Like there are way more to say but there is no point I think. Its just a cash mashine that has to last as short as possible, because in reality after 1 week, there is no real income for GM, so why would he care.

I really belived, but yeah. It is how it is.
Greetings.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2021, 01:47   #178

Quote:
Mate, open your eyes. Its on the favor on the GM's side. I mean- to kill server as fast as possible. I just realised he didnt do shit to keep players, to advertise more, even I tried to bump this thread and GM could respond to my shitty asslicking post, just to bump it again. Its the 10yrs experience of creating cash machine, which works like this:
1) they all noticed, that servers with these kind of features brings more players than old school sro servers, wchich I personally like more, but I am forced to play these one mostly because of population.
2) These kind of servers, where activities can be ''fixed'' anytime to bring more stuff to people or less, making it rushing to the end or slowing down, as an example- you simply cannot call it long term, when sos boxes are just farmed really easy. And its not mistake to make it easy to get- its calculated well.
3) can someone explain me how 4-5 guilds with (~125) players, lets multiply it by 4 avarage accounts more to ~600 optical more on website- caused drop of players by 2k?

Like there are way more to say but there is no point I think. Its just a cash mashine that has to last as short as possible, because in reality after 1 week, there is no real income for GM, so why would he care.

I really belived, but yeah. It is how it is.
Greetings.
I don't know where to start responding to this lol

As the author of the thread, my posts do not bump the thread, instead we have a feature called "bump" which can be used once every 24 hours.

1- Ever since Dymer was created back in the old times, it was leading the scene with outstanding features, it was Cap 80 but with modifications, but it was never JUST the cap that determined whether a server is oldschool or not.

2- Seal of Star is the very first phase of the server, you can say that obtaining Seal of Star boxes was easy because the server was designed for a bigger base of players, since we were expecting more people that said they are joining, but they did not. We are not going to decrease the boxes when the server is already live, what we did instead was bring down the drops from uniques to half and add that half to new quests that give you boxes.

3- Don't forget that there were LOTS of random players that were not entitled to guilds. The guilds that left all did so by first leaving their own kind of drama in globals, one of the guilds even accused us of corruption because they could not compete with the most active guilds and they kept spreading negative vibes in globals, which forced us to HWID ban the whole guild.

It's not a cash machine that has to last as short as possible, we wanted Dymer to survive for as long as possible, we made sure to keep everything "medium-rated" and not too hard to ensure that people are actually not forced to donate, you are missing that point. If things are harder, more donations are going to come, but we chose not to make things too hard which makes our intentions very clear already.
Please reevaluate your opinion, because it's only made from a personal perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *]°ReddoX°[* View Post
Lel.

Greetz, Schmunk_TTV_

Thanks a lot for your honest feedback.

Some of the features needed A LOT of people to indicate whether they're working properly or not, since testing with a low count is never sufficient when it comes to a couple of things.

There are a lot of things that were out-of-hand when it came to this release, like the unbelievable toxicity between the players, the guilds that said they're joining and even posted teasers that they're joining Dymer, yet they didn't.

About responding to the suggestions and bug-reports channels, I actually keep an eye on those two channels more than I do on the main lounge, but I don't respond there because they're not channels made for chatting. However, whenever there's a bug-report posted, we check it ourselves and try to duplicate it, then fix it. Whenever there's a suggestion, we discuss it internally and if it's good, we add it, etc.

Yet again, thanks a lot for your honest feedback! <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2021, 21:42   #179

*Bumb*
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2021, 19:26   #180

BEEP BOOP
Thanks