Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dymer Online | Cap 100 | CH | Pioneering Innovation | Immense Competition | G.O 11.06

Discussion on Dymer Online | Cap 100 | CH | Pioneering Innovation | Immense Competition | G.O 11.06 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/21/2021, 20:35   #151

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenaton View Post
This server isnt fair since it start bro...you didint notice it? dont worry dude will be Gannicus friends winner ...did you really thing this GM give all of this rewards ??? he is difficult for him give share fb event or giveway reward lul...wich server make pvpevents when server start? gannicus are just afraid dymer donator switch server thats why he make this event
Dude, are you really whining because I refused to make a boosters giveaway due to everyone getting it for free? You're a funny lad. I already mentioned more than 100 times that the signature and share event rewards will be given fairly this week after we announce them. Stop comparing Dymer to other servers, we are not running by anyone's standards, please just don't join us again if you'll keep whining like this and crying every single time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geenzo View Post
There are too many points to talk about but the focus on this server would contradict them.
I believe by restricting the players possibilities to fight, be it skills, features or even running makes everything more complicated and this is subjective, boring.
The main feature that every server thinks is a ''bug'' is actually the feature and the only feature to balance the problem between the races. No skill balancing, no changing numbers, nothing, all of that crap wouldn't be needed but that's sadly out of place in this community, big egos.

Be my guest and check out some of the S-1 events of the official japanese silkroad game and read the rules, that is what you can call a tournament worthy of an event and focused on skill level rather than who crits first.
One of the rules ''There are no restrictions on techniques such as skill cancellation'' says enough that skill cancellation is legit and don't count as cheating.

No hard feelings but whenever I see rules, restricting skills, I do tend to comment.
Good luck with your server
I definitely do understand where you're coming from, the imbue bug has been known nowadays as something similar to Riven's Q animation cancellation, if you ever played League of Legends. There are many stuff that'd throw people off, but that doesn't mean we actually think it's okay. Thanks a lot for your input, though.
Old 06/22/2021, 09:29   #152

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
Dude, are you really whining because I refused to make a boosters giveaway due to everyone getting it for free? You're a funny lad. I already mentioned more than 100 times that the signature and share event rewards will be given fairly this week after we announce them. Stop comparing Dymer to other servers, we are not running by anyone's standards, please just don't join us again if you'll keep whining like this and crying every single time.
wath do you mean long time booster giveway i leave your pay2win server when i notice you are stingy gm who prefer make all pay2win same like you do in eryx and devias im pretry sure you didint notice in 48h you loose 1k players ...btw i didnt compare your server with other 1 i give you some typs how manage it coz GM like you are cancer for pserver players community !
Old 06/22/2021, 15:03   #153

Quote:
wath do you mean long time booster giveway i leave your pay2win server when i notice you are stingy gm who prefer make all pay2win same like you do in eryx and devias im pretry sure you didint notice in 48h you loose 1k players ...btw i didnt compare your server with other 1 i give you some typs how manage it coz GM like you are cancer for pserver players community !
You must be mentally unstable to think our team had any ties with Eryx or Devias. Dude, I didn’t **** your *****; stop trying to frame me for stuff I was never even involved with. Trust me, nobody is as cancerous as you here, please get exterminated as soon as possible. Your name is Saitama in-game, you were banned for using another server as your guild grant name, now you can’t help but cry here, after interacting with you for a couple times, having your comments deleted by ElitePvPers’ moderation due to them being too toxic, you not caring and still being stupid, I can certainly say that calling you a piece of **** would be an insult to **** itself, you’re far below that.

If you have the slightest bits of dignity, stop commenting because anything from now on will be direct insults, it looks like I’ll have to do that since ignoring you didn’t work, you still reply to every single comment I make like a little obsessed high school fan girl.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2021, 17:00   #154

Quote:
You must be mentally unstable to think our team had any ties with Eryx or Devias. Dude, I didn’t **** your *****; stop trying to frame me for stuff I was never even involved with. Trust me, nobody is as cancerous as you here, please get exterminated as soon as possible. Your name is Saitama in-game, you were banned for using another server as your guild grant name, now you can’t help but cry here, after interacting with you for a couple times, having your comments deleted by ElitePvPers’ moderation due to them being too toxic, you not caring and still being stupid, I can certainly say that calling you a piece of **** would be an insult to **** itself, you’re far below that.

If you have the slightest bits of dignity, stop commenting because anything from now on will be direct insults, it looks like I’ll have to do that since ignoring you didn’t work, you still reply to every single comment I make like a little obsessed high school fan girl.
dont loose control bro and sry for you but i wasn't saitama on your silk milking server but i know him we are in same team but you are right i stop wasp my time comment a dying server with cancer GM and i dont think epvp moderator will delted comments coz epvp are gaming forum for players and not commercial forum !!! players need know wich typ of GM you are and wich typ of server you represent like the 1k players you loose they dont leave your server without reason have a good day and goodluck for the future !!!
Old 06/22/2021, 18:20   #155

Quote:
dont loose control bro and sry for you but i wasn't saitama on your silk milking server but i know him we are in same team but you are right i stop wasp my time comment a dying server with cancer GM and i dont think epvp moderator will delted comments coz epvp are gaming forum for players and not commercial forum !!! players need know wich typ of GM you are and wich typ of server you represent like the 1k players you loose they dont leave your server without reason have a good day and goodluck for the future !!!
Yeah right, as if YOU, king random have any kind of validation to judge me and say what type of GM I am. Thank you random, your opinion was thrown directly into trash. I’d like everyone to know that the people who win all activities are non-donators, any good player knows that already and knows that Dymer is Play2Win. But you here, Mr. 0 Dignity are so random that you couldn’t do **** against those non-donators that you started calling the server Pay2Win. You kept saying the same **** last server and here, you joined again. Now I’m begging you, please don’t join my servers again, just go download a PvP server if you wanna have a chance, instead of losing against non-donators and calling the server Pay2Win LMAO, honestly what kind of a loser are you?

Have a good day as well and good luck being a goldbot on your next server.
Old 06/22/2021, 18:36   #156

Quote:
Yeah right, as if YOU, king random have any kind of validation to judge me and say what type of GM I am. Thank you random, your opinion was thrown directly into trash. I’d like everyone to know that the people who win all activities are non-donators, any good player knows that already and knows that Dymer is Play2Win. But you here, Mr. 0 Dignity are so random that you couldn’t do **** against those non-donators that you started calling the server Pay2Win. You kept saying the same **** last server and here, you joined again. Now I’m begging you, please don’t join my servers again, just go download a PvP server if you wanna have a chance, instead of losing against non-donators and calling the server Pay2Win LMAO, honestly what kind of a loser are you?

Have a good day as well and good luck being a goldbot on your next server.
stop be so funny dude you start too be pathetic majority of your players stay in town all ask for activity in your discord all ask about their share event all ask about fix bug like snowshield your server are too bugy you give reward manualy lollllllll dont worry we dont join more 1 of your server you are in our guild blacklist server ...we prefer be goldbot in other server then play in 1 of your futur project....cya bro go pay share event winner go fix your bugs go delivry manuelly event raward lul your server is like his GM full buggy
Old 06/22/2021, 18:41   #157

Quote:
stop be so funny dude you start too be pathetic majority of your players stay in town all ask for activity in your discord all ask about their share event all ask about fix bug like snowshield your server are too bugy you give reward manualy lollllllll dont worry we dont join more 1 of your server you are in our guild blacklist server ...we prefer be goldbot in other server then play in dymer ....cya bro go pay share event winner and go delivry reward manualy lol
Ok, if anyone has the same mindset as you and they all agree to whatever nonsense you've been saying, then they can go to hell with you as well What the **** do you mean with players ask me for activity? I'm not a ******* player, go challenge each other you retarded piece of ****???? What ******* snow shield bug you ape? I'm sorry to all apes for piling up this little wit with their smartasses, but you're legit negative IQ. The list of things I'm supposed to ask about is getting bigger, but it won't be of any use because you're just attacking the keyboard with your bare ***, I bet if I did the same; my *** would say wiser **** than anything you've ever said in your entire life.
Old 06/22/2021, 18:53   #158

Quote:
Ok, if anyone has the same mindset as you and they all agree to whatever nonsense you've been saying, then they can go to hell with you as well What the **** do you mean with players ask me for activity? I'm not a ******* player, go challenge each other you retarded piece of ****???? What ******* snow shield bug you ape? I'm sorry to all apes for piling up this little wit with their smartasses, but you're legit negative IQ. The list of things I'm supposed to ask about is getting bigger, but it won't be of any use because you're just attacking the keyboard with your bare ***, I bet if I did the same; my *** would say wiser **** than anything you've ever said in your entire life.
stop wasp your time in epvp bro ...some players of your server wait their rewards go delvry it ...im not alone think all i write you im just not hyppocrit -1.2k players in 30h i dont need say more about your server
Old 06/22/2021, 18:56   #159

Quote:
stop wasp your time in epvp bro ...some players of your server wait their rewards go delvry it ...im not alone think all i write you im just not hyppocrit -1.2k players in 30h i dont need say more about your server
Now Mr. 0 IQ is telling me what to do, oh my ***. How about you stop wasting my time and get the **** off my thread? If you really think the server is bad why the **** are you commenting on it nonstop? Just go get a life and get off my **** please.
Old 06/22/2021, 18:59   #160

Quote:
Now Mr. 0 IQ is telling me what to do, oh my ***. How about you stop wasting my time and get the **** off my thread? If you really think the server is bad why the **** are you commenting on it nonstop? Just go get a life and get off my **** please.
i just prevent epvp community bro and i think all like your brainless answers lul
Old 06/22/2021, 19:21   #161

Quote:
i just prevent epvp community bro and i think all like your brainless answers lul
Ok, can you go suck a **** elsewhere now? Thanks in advance.
Old 06/22/2021, 19:45   #162

Quote:
Ok, can you go suck a **** elsewhere now? Thanks in advance.
ahahah no more arguments i see !!! sry im not gay but i think you are 1! you fck pserver players with your buggy server without activity change your nik too Gaynnicus lul
Old 06/22/2021, 20:09   #163

Quote:
ahahah no more arguments i see !!! sry im not gay but i think you are 1! you fck pserver players with your buggy server without activity change your nik too Gaynnicus lul
Now you are being lame as ****, just like a 6-grader whiny spoiled brat. Come back when you've grown 20 mental years at least.
Old 06/22/2021, 20:38   #164

hhhhhhh

Quote:
Did someone neck you ingame or why wa2wa2 hhhhhhhhh
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/24/2021, 08:35   #165

[Dymer Changelog 4]

Additions & Modifications
• Enabled Auto Events (Trivia, H&S, S&D)
• Changed the glow of +12
• Add FGW pillars to Mysterious Priest NPC:

- 1* = 50M & 15 Activity Tokens
- 2* = 100M & 30 Activity Tokens
- 3* = 200M & 40 Activity Tokens
- 4* = 300M & 50 Activity Tokens

- 1* and 2* forgotten worlds have a maximum players limit of 4
- 3* and 4* forgotten world have a maximum players limit of 8

• FGW quest enabled, removed from original NPC and moved to the Daily Quest Manager (IT WILL GIVE DEAD MOON WEAPONS THAT CAN BE ACTIVATED LATER, BUT YOU CAN ALCHEMY ON THEM)
• Added normal Advanced Elixir (Weapons) for 250M + 25 Activity Token + 35 Arena Coins to Gold Miner NPC
• Added SoX Advanced Elixir (Protector) for 300M + 35 Activity Token + 45 Arena Coins to Gold Miner NPC
• Added normal Advanced Elixir (Protector) for 150M + 25 Activity Token + 25 Arena Coins to Gold Miner NPC
• Added SoX Advanced Elixir (Accessory) for 400M + 40 Activity Token + 55 Arena Coins to Gold Miner NPC
• Added normal Advanced Elixir (Accessory) for 200M + 30 Activity Token + 35 Arena Coins to Gold Miner NPC
• Added SoX Advanced Elixir (Shield) for 200M + 20 Activity Token + 20 Arena Coins to Gold Miner NPC
• Added normal Advanced Elixir (Shield) for 100M + 10 Activity Token + 10 Arena Coins to Gold Miner NPC
• Reduced Solo Unique's HP from 40,000,000 to 30,000,000
• Added and changed some website functions.
• Enabled Abyss Maze Area that will be accessible from the dimensional gate next to Event So-Ok.
• Added Master Skill Learning Quest to the Daily Quest Manager, it will give you 5,000,000 SP Scroll daily.
• Enabled Master Skills with 10,000,000 SP requirement (Removed 2 skills from bow from the beta)
• Prepared the PvP Event area restrictions.
• Removed daily limit on Arena quest.
• Increased Item Mall transpets from 222598 HP to 262598
• Increased reverse cool-down while wearing job suit to 5 minutes
• Reset everyone's SP to 1 million
• Adjusted Temple Treasure Box rewards and enabled its schedule
• Attendance event is disabled until further notice.

Fixes
• Fixed Styria Clash's counter cache (no more storing from previous events)
• Fixed Baghdad Quest not being party shared.
• Fixed Shadows Dungeon Quest not being party shared.
• Fixed a visual bug with Survival Devil uniques
• Fixed Parry Rate on Seal of Star Weapons
• Fixed Blade SoS Effect on some models.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread