Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dymer Online | Cap 100 | CH | Pioneering Innovation | Immense Competition | G.O 11.06

Discussion on Dymer Online | Cap 100 | CH | Pioneering Innovation | Immense Competition | G.O 11.06 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/16/2021, 17:23   #136

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenaton View Post
Like all your server in the past only your attitud make it bad and thats why all time your server was ephemer ...you make your server only for silk milker like 90% GM from egypt ...im not crying i say you the true ...you can take it bad like a kids i dont care ... the true is your server know bad drop rate stone and elxir and bad alchimy system and i dont spoke about activity on your server...townonline.com !!! stop open pserver and lets pro GM do it for the future
Only my attitude makes it bad? Then start making sense and stop complaining like that. Most of the top players in the ranking are non-donators, what does that mean? Yes, it means that you're incompetent since you cannot farm like them. if you complain about everything in every server, then let me tell you that vSro files are released online, go make your own server, but since you're incompetent as a player, your server will also be incompetent.
Old 06/16/2021, 18:00   #137

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
Only my attitude makes it bad? Then start making sense and stop complaining like that. Most of the top players in the ranking are non-donators, what does that mean? Yes, it means that you're incompetent since you cannot farm like them. if you complain about everything in every server, then let me tell you that vSro files are released online, go make your own server, but since you're incompetent as a player, your server will also be incompetent.
why did i need make my own server lol....some pro GM make great server some amateur like you "try" make too but the diference pro try make a balance between donator and no donator !!! when server is pay2win i say it on the forums all players need know if you dont accept critic isnt my problem ...when a server know silk economy i call it pay2win like dymer ... low drop rate stone/elxir fake mobs sos rate hard alchimy system all is make in your server for consume silk ...stop open server plz lets pro make it
Old 06/16/2021, 20:14   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenaton View Post
why did i need make my own server lol....some pro GM make great server some amateur like you "try" make too but the diference pro try make a balance between donator and no donator !!! when server is pay2win i say it on the forums all players need know if you dont accept critic isnt my problem ...when a server know silk economy i call it pay2win like dymer ... low drop rate stone/elxir fake mobs sos rate hard alchimy system all is make in your server for consume silk ...stop open server plz lets pro make it
Unlike some other servers, Dymer is sincere with its rate, when we say SoS rate from boxes is 15%, then it's 15%, it's hard from mobs to ensure it won't turn into a bot server, so what are you on about? It's VERY EASY TO FARM silk here, look at how many silk the uniques drop for example. Lastly, just go play those "pro servers" and stop spamming weird **** in our thread, thank you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2021, 21:58   #139

[Dymer Changelog 3]

• Increased SoS drop rate from mobs
• Added Honor Points method (Trading for all jobs)
- Deliver full [5*] = 3 Honor Points
• Fixed Job Profits
• Increased Trader job profit slightly
• Increase Item Mall transpets HP from 202598 to 222598
• Stone (Magic & Attribute) success rate 100%
• Recreated all quests since most of them are bugged
• Reduce required kills for Job Kills Quest from 100 to 50.
• Loyal Jobber quest is now repeatable and not restricted, but it's dependable on SELLING (quest is disabled for hunters and share is disabled for thieves)
• Added Job Temple quest back (HWID Restricted) with a 1x immortal reward, instead of Star Crate.
• Enabled Honor Points per kill and per win for events (i.e: Battle Arena)
• Fixed Survival (Party) notice, it will now announce 10 minutes and 5 minutes before the event commences.
• Added a New Daily Quest

Arena Conqueror
- Win Battle Arena [1] Time

Reward
- 1x Sos Box
- 3x Magic POP

HWID LIMIT: 1

• You cannot use Damage Increase Scroll with Devil / Angel Spirits anymore.
• Fixed Damage Increase Scroll being overlapped with visual wings.
• Fixed Damage Increase Scroll being overlapped with visual capes.
• Reduced SoS Boxes from uniques:

- Arabian Uniques = 4 --> 2 Star Crates
- Dymer Minions = 4 --> 2 Star Crates
- Dymer Boss = 6 --> 4 Star Crates
- Medusa = 8 --> 6 Star Crates
• Fixed Seal of Star Effect on Blades.
• Added to Survival Arena (Solo):
- 1st place: 300 Silk + 1 SoS Box
- 2nd place: 200 Silk + 1 SoS Box
- 3rd place: 100 Silk

• Added to Survival Arena (Party):
- 1st party: 200 Silk each player

• Add to Survival Arena (Team):
- 1st team: 100 Silk each player

• Add to Styria Clash:
- 1st league: 100 Silk each player

• Added Avatar Blue Reset Scroll to Item Mall for 100 Silk.
• Added Item Blue Reset Scroll to Item Mall for 100 Silk.
• Automatic Events (Trivia, H&S, S&D, etc) are going to be enabled live without a server restart.
• Added Weapons Advanced Elixir (D10 - SoX) (+1) to Gold Miner NPC for 70 Arena Coins + 50 Activity Coins + 500M Gold
• Disabled old item tool-tip. (so advanced elixirs are going to show on items now)
Old 06/18/2021, 00:27   #140

Case closed !

I´am sorry for my misspelled english.

Gannicus helped me and everything went fine!
I need to say, that the support in the Discord Section is very fast, friendly and professionel!

Thanks again!
Old 06/18/2021, 05:15   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by *]°ReddoX°[* View Post
This Payment Wall for the Donation looks pretty suspicios.

I wanted to buy the little beginners package and suddenly a got an Invoice of Bulgarian Currency about лв 4895,16. This are over 2000€ in Germany... WTF ?

Proof :

And the support Section does NOT work aswell,too.

Maybe im just a bit confused but this looks like way to scammy for me.
@ could you let this check please?
I don't know how exactly you got this, but once you select the $9 option and press on submit, it's going to take you to a page first with all of the available payment options via PayOP, that's where it tells you how much the price is.

EXAMPLE

We do not have control on what happens on each payment method. However, we'd like to thank you for reporting such a case, we'll be sending a ticket to PayOP and ask for their interference to investigate how this actually happened.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2021, 06:06   #142

Quote:
I don't know how exactly you got this, but once you select the $9 option and press on submit, it's going to take you to a page first with all of the available payment options via PayOP, that's where it tells you how much the price is.

EXAMPLE

We do not have control on what happens on each payment method. However, we'd like to thank you for reporting such a case, we'll be sending a ticket to PayOP and ask for their interference to investigate how this actually happened.

Sorry for my not so perfect english. Maybe I just explained my Situation a bit uncorrectly!

Just in Case people are wondering : Case is closed and Ganni or the Team has nothing to do with it. It is a problem from the payment Wall itsself and Support is already contacted!

Greetz
Old 06/18/2021, 17:37   #143

Quote:
Sorry for my not so perfect english. Maybe I just explained my Situation a bit uncorrectly!

Just in Case people are wondering : Case is closed and Ganni or the Team has nothing to do with it. It is a problem from the payment Wall itsself and Support is already contacted!

Greetz
All good buddy, glad that we could help and sorry for the inconvenience.

Greetings, everyone!

The first week was amazing thanks to you, as a token of appreciation; we are going to let you enjoy a 10% BONUS ON ALL SILK PURCHASES during the weekend!
The event starts NOW and ends on Sunday, have fun!

Silk Prices with 10% Bonus
$5 = 550 Silk
$9 = 1155 Silk
$18 = 2420 Silk
$23 = 3162 Silk
$45 = 6600 Silk
$90 = 13,750 Silk
$225 = 35,750 Silk
$450 = 74,250 Silk
$900 = 154,000 Silk
$1350 = 239,250 Silk
$1800 = 330,000 Silk
$3000 = 567,600 Silk

Sincerely,
Dymer Network
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2021, 03:18   #144

Quote:
All good buddy, glad that we could help and sorry for the inconvenience.

Greetings, everyone!

The first week was amazing thanks to you, as a token of appreciation; we are going to let you enjoy a 10% BONUS ON ALL SILK PURCHASES during the weekend!
The event starts NOW and ends on Sunday, have fun!

Silk Prices with 10% Bonus
$5 = 550 Silk
$9 = 1155 Silk
$18 = 2420 Silk
$23 = 3162 Silk
$45 = 6600 Silk
$90 = 13,750 Silk
$225 = 35,750 Silk
$450 = 74,250 Silk
$900 = 154,000 Silk
$1350 = 239,250 Silk
$1800 = 330,000 Silk
$3000 = 567,600 Silk

Sincerely,
Dymer Network
server not 1 weeks and bonus appear need $$$$ fast????? egyptian GM FTW really
Old 06/20/2021, 09:52   #145

Greetings, everyone!

It's almost time for Dymer's 1st PvP Event, are you ready to be our first champion?

Dymer PvP Event #1

Talk is easy, actions are hard, are you ready to prove what you're capable of to the rest of the community? Dymer is where legends are made, you now have to a chance to be a legend and have your name remembered forever!

Date & Time
- Friday, 25th of June | 8:00 PM (GMT+02)

Event Rules & Information
- Multiple sets are allowed (you can switch between a Robe and Heavy Armor set while playing against INT/STR opponents)
- Exchanging is not going to be allowed inside the event area to ensure nobody is going to cheat.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection, if you disconnect; it's a round on you.
- Teleporting without prior-granted permission is going to be a round on you.
- Knock-down & Knock-back spam is not allowed. (Pay attention to the supervisors' instructions, you will be asked to stop)
- Walls are not allowed. (Single-time usage can be allowed based on the opponents' preference)
- Honor Buffs are going to be disabled for event participants to ensure fairness.
- Show respect to your opponents and event supervisors.
- Both STR & INT builds are allowed.
- STR Bicheon (Bladers) are not allowed to use a shield.
- Registration process is going to be discussed before Friday.
- These rules are information are subject to change until the last second before the event commences, make sure to often pay a visit here.

Rewards
- 1st place: $100 (USD) + 10,000 Silk
- 2nd place: $50 (USD) + 5,000 Silk
- 3rd place: $25 (USD) + 2,500 Silk
Sincerely,
Dymer Network
Old 06/20/2021, 11:29   #146

clown rules
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2021, 20:41   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geenzo View Post
clown rules
Can you elaborate which part you don't actually like and state a valid reason for it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2021, 03:03   #148

I eventually would overthink the Part with the Bladers Shield.
I know, it can be very disappointing, but the Shield is a Main Part of the Blader.

And maybe to make this PVP Event more Fair for everyone :

What about Premade Weapons / Sets , each Supervisor hand out to to the 2 Opponents?

First Reason : More people will and can join ( Main Chars with +8 / +9 SOS will SURELY outpeak mainly and this will keep away some players ( like me ) from participating.)

Second Reason : The Chances to win are the same for everyone and this should be a fair Competition, or ?

Even Fact, that your Prices are very nice ( I dont care about the Money, I just want to have Competition and Fun ) I would like to see more of such events.
Old 06/21/2021, 10:25   #149

Quote:
I eventually would overthink the Part with the Bladers Shield.
I know, it can be very disappointing, but the Shield is a Main Part of the Blader.

And maybe to make this PVP Event more Fair for everyone :

What about Premade Weapons / Sets , each Supervisor hand out to to the 2 Opponents?

First Reason : More people will and can join ( Main Chars with +8 / +9 SOS will SURELY outpeak mainly and this will keep away some players ( like me ) from participating.)

Second Reason : The Chances to win are the same for everyone and this should be a fair Competition, or ?

Even Fact, that your Prices are very nice ( I dont care about the Money, I just want to have Competition and Fun ) I would like to see more of such events.
This server isnt fair since it start bro...you didint notice it? dont worry dude will be Gannicus friends winner ...did you really thing this GM give all of this rewards ??? he is difficult for him give share fb event or giveway reward lul...wich server make pvpevents when server start? gannicus are just afraid dymer donator switch server thats why he make this event
Old 06/21/2021, 11:48   #150

There are too many points to talk about but the focus on this server would contradict them.
I believe by restricting the players possibilities to fight, be it skills, features or even running makes everything more complicated and this is subjective, boring.
The main feature that every server thinks is a ''bug'' is actually the feature and the only feature to balance the problem between the races. No skill balancing, no changing numbers, nothing, all of that **** wouldn't be needed but that's sadly out of place in this community, big egos.

Be my guest and check out some of the S-1 events of the official japanese silkroad game and read the rules, that is what you can call a tournament worthy of an event and focused on skill level rather than who crits first.
One of the rules ''There are no restrictions on techniques such as skill cancellation'' says enough that skill cancellation is legit and don't count as cheating.

No hard feelings but whenever I see rules, restricting skills, I do tend to comment.
Good luck with your server
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread