Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pearus Online - Rise of Olympus | 100 CAP EU/CH | JOB & MANY ACTIVITIES | 28.05 G.O.

Discussion on Pearus Online - Rise of Olympus | 100 CAP EU/CH | JOB & MANY ACTIVITIES | 28.05 G.O. within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/21/2021, 11:53   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsDoIt1 View Post
The question is do you really need to donate to buy som boxes or you can grind them yourself? Considering the silk dropping from uniques and events, I really really don't believe you have to spend any money to be on top. This is not some of the big servers out there, trust me. Anybody who played in previous seasons will confirm.
ofc no need donate for be on the top! im agree with you for this point...but when you make sox box system drop you just develop pay2win server and give big edge for donator ....your uniq appear all 8h so 1 good pt can take all isnt far...majority of pserver who use this sox system are ephemer no1 alive now !! i wish you the best with your server !!
Old 05/21/2021, 14:29   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenaton View Post
ofc no need donate for be on the top! im agree with you for this point...but when you make sox box system drop you just develop pay2win server and give big edge for donator ....your uniq appear all 8h so 1 good pt can take all isnt far...majority of pserver who use this sox system are ephemer no1 alive now !! i wish you the best with your server !!
I see that its kinda unclear for you sir. Our server provide SOM boxes for questing/hunting uniques not for donating for silks NEITHER for buying items directly with money. And yes, thats how silkroad works. Best party will own your uniques if you don't form it yourself. Learn to play, get good and get recruited in a good guild
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2021, 15:10   #48

go go go by: Maconheiro

Old 05/21/2021, 15:41   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeetie View Post
I see that its kinda unclear for you sir. Our server provide SOM boxes for questing/hunting uniques not for donating for silks NEITHER for buying items directly with money. And yes, thats how silkroad works. Best party will own your uniques if you don't form it yourself. Learn to play, get good and get recruited in a good guild
was clear dont worry dude ...your server will be unfar and ty give me reason and silkroad dont work like this! maybe pearus yes! but not silkroad...
Old 05/21/2021, 15:56   #50

another season of fun another season of lovely community <3 im in lets goooo
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2021, 19:55   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenaton View Post
Silkroad is a teamplay game, not solo. Players who work together will always have advantage over solo players, this is in almost every server. However, in pearus farming uniques is not the only option. Solo players will have a chance to farm boxes by doing quests and jobbing solo. Requires 0 donations, 0 teamplay. Just grinding. If u expecting to be solo and have advantage over teamplay players. Sorry but silkroad isn't for you.
Old 05/22/2021, 12:18   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeehab12 View Post
Silkroad is a teamplay game, not solo. Players who work together will always have advantage over solo players, this is in almost every server. However, in pearus farming uniques is not the only option. Solo players will have a chance to farm boxes by doing quests and jobbing solo. Requires 0 donations, 0 teamplay. Just grinding. If u expecting to be solo and have advantage over teamplay players. Sorry but silkroad isn't for you.
lul why you arent realist how many pt will farm uniq 1-2-3 ? the other when they collect box in jobbing will sell donator etc...BOX system = pay2win is the only true !!! maybe 300+ players on your server 2-3 pt will kill all uniq so 20-30 players will share box drop the other will sell it !!! and im large ... if you create a server for 30 players and the other are goldbot of them isnt sro styl your server will be 95% INT spear and 95% trader ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2021, 14:55   #53

elite*gold: 99
I really doubt it will be 95% int spear, considering EU is enabled. About 95% traders, I really doubt that as well considering we got thief guilds confirmed joining.

Anyways, before you even tried something I suggest you to avoid commenting.
You're welcome to join the server and try it out, I am sure your opinion will change afterwards.
Old 05/22/2021, 17:03   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsDoIt1 View Post
I really doubt it will be 95% int spear, considering EU is enabled. About 95% traders, I really doubt that as well considering we got thief guilds confirmed joining.

Anyways, before you even tried something I suggest you to avoid commenting.
You're welcome to join the server and try it out, I am sure your opinion will change afterwards.
ok i will try it no problems... IF IM WRONG I WILL SAY IT !!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2021, 13:22   #55

Open beta begins today! You can already download the client from our website.
Old 05/23/2021, 19:14   #56

elite*gold: 99
Open BETA started!

Feel free to login and try the server out.

Every new char is level 100, you can find items in Samarkand near storage NPC.

Enjoy your time!
Old 05/24/2021, 14:32   #57

Join the beta, too much fun at smr south
Old 05/24/2021, 19:05   #58

days going real slow when you are waiting for pearus go.
Old 05/25/2021, 10:56   #59

ok IGN:Nezuko
Old 05/25/2021, 11:24   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by gleda View Post
days going real slow when you are waiting for pearus go.
Happily, we aint getting bored, today we gonna have a special, or rather unusual job event, with real generous silk reward for everyone taking part! More details on discord!

Hop in, if you haven’t yet! ^^

Kind regards from your friendly neighborhood Majmul <3
Thanks
1 User