Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pearus Online - Rise of Olympus | 100 CAP EU/CH | JOB & MANY ACTIVITIES | 28.05 G.O.

Discussion on Pearus Online - Rise of Olympus | 100 CAP EU/CH | JOB & MANY ACTIVITIES | 28.05 G.O. within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/15/2021, 18:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
FINALLY ! I've played on several private Servers in the last months but pearus always provided by far the best gaming experience ! Glad to see another season coming and im 100% in !!!!

Looking forward to see you all in game and pls feel free to pm me anytime

IGN: driv3N
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2021, 18:28   #17
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeetie View Post
Signature updated. Though why epvpimg allows imgupload to 1MB if its 600KB cumulative? Makes no sense
This is correct, you can use epvpimg for every image you want. But for signature we have that extra rule. Thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2021, 18:42   #18

keep up the good work
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2021, 19:35   #19

nice to see that i can log in with my id and pw from ya website on Good Times ****** />
Good Times Sro = Pearus??
Old 05/15/2021, 19:37   #20

elite*gold: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsNichWahr View Post
nice to see that i can log in with my id and pw from ya website on Good Times ****** />
Good Times Sro = Pearus??
No. The accounts from Pearus S2 are safed, but not from GoodTimes.

GoodTimes SRO has nothing to do with Pearus Online.

If you've played in Pearus S2 your account has been safed.
Old 05/15/2021, 20:42   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsDoIt1 View Post
No. The accounts from Pearus S2 are safed, but not from GoodTimes.

GoodTimes SRO has nothing to do with Pearus Online.

If you've played in Pearus S2 your account has been safed.
hmm i´m online on Good Times Sro and see my char ParryHotter and server name Pearus!! --> log in to Pearus Sro and i see the same char oO

<-- name of the server?

i´m a bit confused

the owner from Good Times failed cuz of "begging" for donation with 5 ppl online but in my opinion you cannot open a server without being able to finance it by yourself for at least 2 months

I hope you guys do better
Old 05/15/2021, 21:07   #22

Quote:
hmm i´m online on Good Times Sro and see my char ParryHotter and server name Pearus!! --> log in to Pearus Sro and i see the same char oO

<-- name of the server?

i´m a bit confused

the owner from Good Times failed cuz of "begging" for donation with 5 ppl online but in my opinion you cannot open a server without being able to finance it by yourself for at least 2 months

I hope you guys do better
Nobody BEGGED for donations, it's a fact that having a server online with 5 players is useless. Another thing is this is not the place to have such a discussion.
GoodTimes SRO used the same filter that Pearus does, this is why you're able to use GoodTimes client to connect to the server.

BUT the accounts are completely different and the accounts from GoodTimes do not work on Pearus. If you did had an account from Pearus S2, it is working, but none of the GoodTimes accounts work, since Pearus does not use the database from GoodTimes.
The pictures you're showing are from Pearus - Olympus, since GoodTimes didn't even had European chars enabled. So your trash talk kind of proofs you're not here to give a normal comment, you're here to hate. Neither is your account from GoodTimes SRO, since I can see it with my eyes in the database.
As I said, this is not the place to have such a conversation.

Pearus Online is a completely different server, even though it used the same filter as GoodTimes did.

I was involved in GoodTimes developing, but I did not have ownership or any other relationship than developing GoodTimes SRO for it's owner wishes.

The filter is the same, I used it since I didn't had my own server online meanwhile.
Basically, anybody that had GoodTimes SRO downloaded can update the client, but will not be able to play and see the real features of Pearus Online, because it's quite limited.

If you're about to play in Pearus Online, you must download the client from the website, which is up to date.

With this answer this conversation should end.
Old 05/15/2021, 22:59   #23

Sucess Pearus !

IGN: Tamara
Old 05/15/2021, 23:34   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsDoIt1 View Post
Nobody BEGGED for donations, it's a fact that having a server online with 5 players is useless. Another thing is this is not the place to have such a discussion.
GoodTimes SRO used the same filter that Pearus does, this is why you're able to use GoodTimes client to connect to the server.

BUT the accounts are completely different and the accounts from GoodTimes do not work on Pearus. If you did had an account from Pearus S2, it is working, but none of the GoodTimes accounts work, since Pearus does not use the database from GoodTimes.
The pictures you're showing are from Pearus - Olympus, since GoodTimes didn't even had European chars enabled. So your trash talk kind of proofs you're not here to give a normal comment, you're here to hate. Neither is your account from GoodTimes SRO, since I can see it with my eyes in the database.
As I said, this is not the place to have such a conversation.

Pearus Online is a completely different server, even though it used the same filter as GoodTimes did.

I was involved in GoodTimes developing, but I did not have ownership or any other relationship than developing GoodTimes SRO for it's owner wishes.

The filter is the same, I used it since I didn't had my own server online meanwhile.
Basically, anybody that had GoodTimes SRO downloaded can update the client, but will not be able to play and see the real features of Pearus Online, because it's quite limited.

If you're about to play in Pearus Online, you must download the client from the website, which is up to date.

With this answer this conversation should end.
no it´s NOT!

u said trash talk?? r u fvcking kiddin me? i updated the Good Time Sro client and logged in with the id & pw from your new pearus homepage...that´s why i said i´m a bit confused! why so angry?!? i´m not here to hate!!

and NO THX i´m not about to play your server!! already deleted!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/16/2021, 04:50   #25

Quote:
no it´s NOT!

u said trash talk?? r u fvcking kiddin me? i updated the Good Time Sro client and logged in with the id & pw from your new pearus homepage...that´s why i said i´m a bit confused! why so angry?!? i´m not here to hate!!

and NO THX i´m not about to play your server!! already deleted!!
Please go back and read what you've just said, you just called him to not open a server, because he can't support it financially even tho this server has nothing to do with GoodTimes which completely failed. It's a different server, different owner, and this is not thunder's first server. If you played any of his servers you would know. Anyways, good luck.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/16/2021, 16:14   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeehab12 View Post
Please go back and read what you've just said, you just called him to not open a server, because he can't support it financially even tho this server has nothing to do with GoodTimes which completely failed. It's a different server, different owner, and this is not thunder's first server. If you played any of his servers you would know. Anyways, good luck.
Am i the only one that understood what the guy was saying ? Or you lot trying to avoid going into deep conversation about something dodgy goin on ?

clearly same people or people involved working on those 2 servers
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/16/2021, 16:30   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by noblolpl12 View Post
Am i the only one that understood what the guy was saying ? Or you lot trying to avoid going into deep conversation about something dodgy goin on ?

Could you stop spamming off-topic on my thread presentation?
What the heck is so hard to understand. Thunder developped Goodtimes and the same db was used to make Pearus. You kids have nothing else to do than spamming trash? And by the end of the beta phase every account from db will be wiped so where the f**k is the issue?

Get on-topic or just move your conversations in private/discord whatsoever.

Cheers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/16/2021, 16:31   #28

Quote:

Yes buddy, thunder worked at GoodTimes as "developer" only. He wasn't the owner of the server. The owner of GoodTimes is not involved in pearus. Nothing is dodgy, everything is clear here.
Old 05/16/2021, 16:55   #29

Quote:

Is it forbidden to work for other people, when they look for your service? Just because I basically DEVELOPED (Only developed, 0% majority over it!), I am not allowed to have my own server or what? I don't really understand your point here.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2021, 18:05   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeetie View Post
Could you stop spamming off-topic on my thread presentation?
What the heck is so hard to understand. Thunder developped Goodtimes and the same db was used to make Pearus. You kids have nothing else to do than spamming trash? And by the end of the beta phase every account from db will be wiped so where the f**k is the issue?

Get on-topic or just move your conversations in private/discord whatsoever.

Cheers.
By spamming im giving you bumps so people can see your server honestly you need that more than anything
On the other hand without proper explanation you ganged poor fella trying to dig something out and went into defensive mode so that made me suspicious anyway, good luck folks hope you get some players . Good effort .
Thanks
3 Users