Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kidora Online | The Official Release | G.O 01.05.2021

Discussion on Kidora Online | The Official Release | G.O 01.05.2021 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3224
Arrow Kidora Online | The Official Release | G.O 01.05.2021

This is a lifetime server, which means no more items losses and start-over. We will go for once and last forever.
With the most up to date and fixes files in the field. The main idea was building something so unique that can bring old time fun again and still with 2021 performance and features. We did not focus in a specific way, we actually improved all the roles in order to provide a better game. We have spend the last 6 years developing it, so we made sure you don't see a single copy paste. The game is based gold so everyone can compete not only donators.

The server is using three of the most powerful machines in the field, located in France in order to give you the best performance ever without a single spike.

Kidora online is the only place for real challengers and real players who really like to compete and play to win. Everything was designed to work only for the active and skilled ones.
In Kidora Online we have brought the old memories where the gold was needed, no more everything for silk like nowadays, the first payment device in Kidora Online is gold. We have also reworked every single role to be linked with each other in order to provide a really good communication game, so you will see so many sources for so many things, and your job will be choice what is best for you, and rule it.

- Lifetime server with monthly update (no patch required)
- 24/7 Support over all the possible platforms
- Stability and performance
- Fairness and we're serious about it
- 800+ original avatars. Never seen before
- 70+ original pets. Never seen before
- 70+ featured scrolls. Never seen before
- 100% play to win system that will last forever

Alchemy in Kidora Online can make you rich and above all, simply all items needed, the legend items are only +2 plus stronger than normal ones, which can motivate you to plus and work on normal items.
Normal items are easier to plus than legend ones, since they're easy to collect and no immortal needed to plus, you just collect and fuse.
However the system has designed to make every single item worth and value.
These are the alchemy difficulty, we didn't want to make a huge gap between the PRO players and noob ones, so everyone can compete.

Jobbing is unique in Kidora Online never seen before, fully upgraded system that will make every single gold worth a lot, we will vanish the concept of "offer only silk" now they will begging for gold. And the system will be crazy fun.

Those hard workers who like to do the work for the glory and prizes, we have designed special events for you, not to mention that Fortress and Battle arena has been rebuild to provide a special unique experience like never seen before, you will now fight for SOMETHING.

We know that Kidora Online will not be your first server, you have a lot of registered accounts everywhere, this encouraged us to build a LOCK PIN system to make sure you're always safe from being hacked by dummy owners! (it happens).
Example
!lock 4444 - !unlock 4444

Forgotten world always a great place to start, but we all have some stable hates.
We have completely solved it.
Ghost Curse follower mob : REMOVED (1* excluded)
Ghost Sereness petrify skill : REMOVED
Collection books drop rates : BALANCED
so you will have a smooth run, and the drops will not be a spam of same book again.

Nobody likes to play blind, here are the items map, it's the same as old days except that it's upgraded.

There're two types of items in Kidora,
Normal and Legend items.
Normal items can be obtained from drops and NPCs.
For Legend we have split it for you to make sure every single role is needed and active.

Legend Weapons: can only be obtained by FGW (Talisman collection)
Legend Accessories: can only be obtained by Arena Manager NPC
Legend Equipment and Shield: can only be obtained by mobs drops

No more fake ways to honor ranking, the only way now to honor rank is by graduate scrolls.
The honor rank resets every 1st of the month and rewarding the top members.

We have study the sro community sleeping time, the majority of thieves are sleeping between 05:00 to 11:00 AM.
So the lock system will be applied in the same time. So we make sure they can't have an easy trade.
Remember the game is based on gold, so we can't give it away easy.

Everyone love leveling up but none accept weakness, this is why we have designed characters that can give you the fun level up and still no weakness points. Special Buff and Special Items for starting your journey.

Instant silk charge once you hit Lv.100 which is the max level. The best reward for the best racer.

30 minutes of playing Kidora Online will make you addicted.

You can now find the job temple in Samarkand town, near south gate. Job Temple contains the highest level monsters Lv.100 those monsters allow you to drop the last tier items such (Necklace, Legs and Chest) those level 100 normal parts, you will need them.
You can also fight for Job Temple uniques, for 35 silk for the killer and 16 arena coin, and trust me it will not be an easy fight.
Job Temple has been improved so much, you will love it and you will build a camp there "If you can build a camp".

Forgot it? Well it's back and improved in Kidora Online.
You can find it in Arena Item Manager NPC.

Unique Master & PVP Master are the main two events in Kidora Online for the best prizes (Weekly Events).

We wanted this to be a free project, where everyone can play and rank up and have the best experience ever. The in-game items silk prices are just like 2005 ISRO prices list,
same for the donation prices 1$ equal 100silk, so basically you can get the full package for only few bucks.

Special Titles: In Kidora Online we provide some special titles, for special members.
Moderator: Can help you know more about Kidora Online
PVP Master: Can only be obtained by 1 player at the same time
Unique Master: Can only be obtained by 1 player at the same time
Streamer: For streamers

Magic POP items (Featured)

We have improved the fortress a lot.
Fortress owners will own the 5 towns tax. Yes, you heard right 5 towns tax.
Remember axes and hammers?! Well they're back.

We know how value is time, so we removed the buffs cast time

Force

Username - epvpJoin Date - epvpNickname - PServerPosition - PServer
02/07/2016FREDDY!Server Admin
------------------------CODYServer Admin
------------------------HatakeCommunity Manager
------------------------SnowCommunity Manager

File Hash
10e2d334fb25b4d65318596d14111f06310c9e349be80a286c84d3a07f53ef41
c924fbb080f58f360194db6a129e26e15255ae213c417a7099d68ba3b2539693
046ac15cc582e3056e2dbd13f4d53a8bf054b1b46ab2970dd93a1355307f0c51
5ca30a7af2a5a9fae2fbd51f9358ecd6594b32c91cada257f5403184dfef478d

Support us by using our signature, 20x lucky players will receive 500 Silk each. All you need to do is use Kidora signature and comment your character name on our topic, in case your character name is taken remember to update your comment. Rewards will be given in 10.05.2021.
Every single silk worth in Kidora Online, since the items are priced with 2005 isro prices.
Click to edit signature

PHP Code:
  [CENTER][IMG=expandable0]http://i.epvpimg.com/an4ngab.png[/IMG][URL=https://discord.gg/hcaxKZ38qD][IMG=expandable: 0]http://i.epvpimg.com/v4tLgab.png[/IMG][/URL][IMG=expandable: 0]http://i.epvpimg.com/HkpKeab.png[/IMG][URL=https://kidora.online/][IMG=expandable: 0]http://i.epvpimg.com/Zhpneab.png[/IMG][/URL][IMG=expandable: 0]http://i.epvpimg.com/Yy0ofab.png[/IMG][URL=https://www.facebook.com/KidoraOnline/][IMG=expandable: 0]http://i.epvpimg.com/Lbd4gab.png[/IMG][/URL][IMG=expandable: 0]http://i.epvpimg.com/UJhPeab.png[/IMG][/CENTER] 
Thanks
9 Users
Old 04/18/2021, 22:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
The only play2win server i have seen,
Fast, clean and 100% fair system without any bug
Come now don't miss fun
Kidora will stun you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2021, 22:17   #3

Finally Kidora Online will be open to the public!
Can not wait to get my hands on the server. >:]

The beta was unreal and I'm super excited to compete
in a play to win server! Skills > Donations :P

See you all there, boys!

Nickname: Reign
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/18/2021, 22:20   #4

Are you able to challenge
i will be there 1/5/2021
IGN: GiG
Best server ever
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2021, 23:34   #5

any dungeon quests daily !!
and where sox system how get sox and what about drops? ...!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2021, 23:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carica# View Post
where sox system how get sox and what about drops? ...!
Hello Carica,

This part just copied from the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carica# View Post
any dungeon quests daily !!
Do you know anyone fix the t-shirt after scratch or something!
We instead just go and buy a new one, why is that!
Simply because getting new ones are always easier than fixing the existing ones.

In Kidora Online, our choice was the hard one, instead of just copying other work (new dungeons or so) we instead spend years fixing and modifying basically everything in order to provide a better game, and as the feedbacks says for the beta, i think we have successfully achieved that.

The game is just perfect now, we have also added so much features and things, but after we first fixed and modified everything.

Hope this answer your question.

NOTE: the epvp thread is under development, we will make it better and better by time, this is a lifetime server, so no rush needed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2021, 05:01   #7

Great Topic with perfect system !
Well done keep going in , i like your management
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2021, 06:30   #8

3 words:
BEST
SERVER
EVER
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2021, 09:22   #9

elite*gold: 56
Kidora #1 was already really cool and I think #2 can only get better - Looking forward to it
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2021, 12:38   #10

Well, i think we will enjoy it
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2021, 19:49   #11

Discord event has been released. to join.
Another method to earn free Silk.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2021, 14:10   #12

"You can also fight for Job Temple uniques, for 35 silk for the killer and 12 arena coin and 12 gold coin, 1 gold coin worth 75m"

I really like this unique feature. Hope it will attract many players and we will have epic battles hunters vs thieves! Best system I've ever seen
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2021, 18:05   #13

Old 04/22/2021, 13:58   #14

The best system ever <3 IGN FexII
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2021, 01:47   #15

THE TOPIC HAS BEEN UPDATED v1