Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kidora Online | The Official Release | G.O 01.05.2021

Discussion on Kidora Online | The Official Release | G.O 01.05.2021 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/03/2021, 12:44   #91

elite*gold: 0
alchemy rates are 1x and they call it easy?
wasted 50 elixires and wasn't able to make +4.
****** server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2021, 09:13   #92

Join Us now

Lets go for Kidora server
This is it the fair and balance server Come and Play
IGN : __ScyDare
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2021, 20:49   #93

Great Server <3
IGN :: Anarchist98
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2021, 22:14   #94

id DarkDeath

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2021, 17:18   #95

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bufake View Post
Shitty server.
This is not true at all, you probably was alchemy without lucky powder!
You can find the lucky powder in any Grocery NPC (Alchemy Tab)

Sorry for your losses, but it's upon low experience in silkroad field not the system it self. Lucky powder can boost the success chances.

This is the only CAP 100 lifetime server in the field, we're providing something that none provided but us, we're also working on improving everything and upgrading everything to provide a better game.

You can also use the suggestions channel if u have any suggestion, rage won't help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shekovortex View Post
exchange bug allowed ?
Exchange action can only happen every 15 seconds (delay).
This is a lifetime server, we're working on improving everything in order to provide best game ever, so don't have that small vision and look at the bigger picture. You will have fun and this is the goal.
Old 05/06/2021, 13:40   #96

elite*gold: 2
Not sure if administration knows about this, but I'm getting retarded spam DM advertisements for this server on Discord legit 24/7, and fake accounts (probably the admins tbh) are spreading their links in every community and pserver discord just for attention.

Heads up - that only gives your server a bad look. Stop the DM ads, stop the link spamming in communities not meant for advertising. Learn how to open a server the right way. Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2021, 15:04   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by notHype* View Post
Not sure if administration knows about this, but I'm getting retarded spam DM advertisements for this server on Discord legit 24/7, and fake accounts (probably the admins tbh) are spreading their links in every community and pserver discord just for attention.

Heads up - that only gives your server a bad look. Stop the DM ads, stop the link spamming in communities not meant for advertising. Learn how to open a server the right way. Thanks.
Believe it or not, i have no clue about this.
The only thing i knew that players sharing the server with their friends to get rewards. But me faking accounts to do such a job is a joke and you probably don't even mean it. We have 2 running facebook advertising campaign in facebook, not to mention the auto bump here in Elitepvpers, not to mention that discord servers advertising that we pay for to share our server.

I don't have even a single fake account, i still feel you and i hate that, report who does that in your server, and i will stop him from getting rewards, because i know it's sick and i know that no one will play a game like that. And of course don't forget to just instant ban them once you find any of them.

Accept my apologizes again, i have the same situation here, i have banned 50 accounts so far, so i know exactly what you're talking about.
Wish you the best in your server anyway.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2021, 19:24   #98

The server is pretty much perfect. I started playing 5 hours ago, I am now lvl 67 and still not botting but I am planning to ^^. Join in.
I'm looking for a english speaking guild for fortress war, guild wars, etc.
IGN - Deadkel
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2021, 20:12   #99

I assume you're The𝕆ne♔#2777
I also remember i said to you "you're not actually reporting a bug you wanted this to be a bug"
So here are my replys for all your inquirys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemaproff1 View Post
here my opinion for the server
1: helpless GM if someone report a problem he will never say its bug or server problem its always our fault whatever the reason
This is false actually, because you have reported an issue and we already solved it and you even sent this

Quote:
2: dead server with out mention just 2 guild playing there
This is also false actually because the server just started 5 days ago, so you can't actually call it dead, we just started, not to mention that we have 32 guilds so far, 4 of them are full.

Quote:
3: less event just sign up arena and if your newbie u wont apply to join for 1or 2 days even if your level 100 (happens with me )
This is also false, you expect to join battle arena in odd numbers case, which will never happen, teams numbers has to be equal, can't be 7v8.
note, i already answered this in the ticket, and also in direct message, idk why you bring this here O_o evil...

Quote:
4 : to get silk you need to pay not mention uniq reward 5/15 silk medusa 35 Silk !!
This is also false, you can get the silk from everywhere in Kidora Online actually
1) Silk Per Hour
2) Silk Per Vote
3) Silk Per Unique (5,5,7,10,15,20,30,35) from lower unique to bigger unique
4) Silk Per Facebook events
5) Silk by Signature event
6) Silk Per Discord events

Not to mention that every single silk worth in Kidora, because the items silk prices are the same as isro 2005, actually you can't even notice who is donator and who is not in kidora.

Quote:
5: trade router samar consta giving 0 chance for new player who playing solo to leave town 1 theif is more than enough to take ur trade with 2 hits
This is also false, the trade route is perfect and we have already level 7 traders, and also level 7 thieves
Not to mention that thieves scrolls are buffed so the pets and Profits. So it's nothing but perfect.

Quote:
6: pc limit was bugged in the first 5 days and many was using over 8 chars and got tons of stones/elixir while he just fixed it after 5 days and the stone/elx rate drop is hard so the only players who got chance to use over 8 chars got enough elx /stone and sellin them for hight prices giving new players many day just to get blue set
This is also false, because in the first 4 days of the game players was only focusing on plvling this is a PVE server, they did not spawn level 100 to just collect elixirs and stone, not to mention that knew about the limits as our statics says.

Quote:
7: FGW is so easy (collected the 8 book in few hours ) no fun at all when you get the last tier wepon in few hours
This is also false, it's not easy at all it's fine, not to mention that having the weapon dose not mean "game end see you in the next chapter" the game just begun actually after having it.
Not to mention that normal items are only 2 pluses lower than legend ones, so it's all about the pluses not about the legend it self.

Idk why you do this, but here is a thing i learn from my past, you can't kill a successful man, but you can make him mention your name on the stage after earning he's reward "that man helpd me"
But haters never get mention in the stage.

Thanks for bump up still.
Regards FREDDY!
Old 05/07/2021, 00:57   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by bufake View Post
****** server.
Don't Cry
Old 05/07/2021, 13:14   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDDY! View Post
I assume you're The��ne♔#2777
I also remember i said to you "you're not actually reporting a bug you wanted this to be a bug"
So here are my replys for all your inquirys.

This is false actually, because you have reported an issue and we already solved it and you even sent this

This is also false actually because the server just started 5 days ago, so you can't actually call it dead, we just started, not to mention that we have 32 guilds so far, 4 of them are full.

This is also false, you expect to join battle arena in odd numbers case, which will never happen, teams numbers has to be equal, can't be 7v8.
note, i already answered this in the ticket, and also in direct message, idk why you bring this here O_o evil...

This is also false, you can get the silk from everywhere in Kidora Online actually
1) Silk Per Hour
2) Silk Per Vote
3) Silk Per Unique (5,5,7,10,15,20,30,35) from lower unique to bigger unique
4) Silk Per Facebook events
5) Silk by Signature event
6) Silk Per Discord events

Not to mention that every single silk worth in Kidora, because the items silk prices are the same as isro 2005, actually you can't even notice who is donator and who is not in kidora.

This is also false, the trade route is perfect and we have already level 7 traders, and also level 7 thieves
Not to mention that thieves scrolls are buffed so the pets and Profits. So it's nothing but perfect.

This is also false, because in the first 4 days of the game players was only focusing on plvling this is a PVE server, they did not spawn level 100 to just collect elixirs and stone, not to mention that knew about the limits as our statics says.

This is also false, it's not easy at all it's fine, not to mention that having the weapon dose not mean "game end see you in the next chapter" the game just begun actually after having it.
Not to mention that normal items are only 2 pluses lower than legend ones, so it's all about the pluses not about the legend it self.

Idk why you do this, but here is a thing i learn from my past, you can't kill a successful man, but you can make him mention your name on the stage after earning he's reward "that man helpd me"
But haters never get mention in the stage.

Thanks for bump up still.
Regards FREDDY!

Funny Fact im still trying to know how to post screenshot in elitepvp so give me small time to reply all this bullshit you said right now and no worries i still got screenshot for my tickets when you said ask newcommer to register arena (since he is new you wont apply to join for day or 2 ) and i still also got screen shot for you when u didnt even belive ur spport when he said he already enter my stream twice when i try to register in arena and the odd number was just 4 while 3 only enter i was in town and they played 2vs1 (still funny asf ) and i still also got screenshot when i told you about the pc limit not 3 you said (gm from diff server spearing false about your server drama queen ) and when i test it my self and found i can open more then 3 chars u said who told you to test .
sadly i dont have screenshot for the globals in game for cable of players selling over 1k elixir wep when you can only get 30 so far in 24 hours with bot with 1 acc )
but easy dude i will try to know how to post ss here and let see what you got
Old 05/07/2021, 13:35   #102

Quote:
but easy dude i will try to know how to post ss here and let see what you got
Here yo go

and again, we never meant to make you look a liar or dummy, you made this to your self once you started to lie. So just change your behavior, don't just rage for nothing.

The game is lifetime and you're not banned or something, so feel free to play anytime, wish you the best anyway.
Old 05/07/2021, 16:41   #103

where is drop item lv 100 in sever ?
Old 05/07/2021, 17:46   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungdeptrai88 View Post
where is drop item lv 100 in sever ?
The level 100 parts are rare and really worth
You can find them in Temple mobs/uniques

You can also drop them from Medusa in Ampitheater.
Old 05/07/2021, 20:47   #105

Any real reviews besides "best server ever"?