Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Kidora Online | The Official Release | G.O 01.05.2021

Discussion on Kidora Online | The Official Release | G.O 01.05.2021 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 05/01/2021, 04:49   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
ign : King12
Nimox4 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2021, 04:51   #62
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
i like it .. nice server
ign will be : Kirito
jinokeda is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2021, 06:20   #63
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 353
Received Thanks: 150
Gonna rape as usual, can't wait


IGN: ShinyCock aka Cocka aka KrallCocklar Amk, Krallim Focklim. Cocklym hhhhh
Bezdzius is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2021, 06:47   #64
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
ign : Rex
HiamJon is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2021, 06:50   #65
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
nice server guys , i think i will try it ign : Dark9
EGPharooo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2021, 12:10   #66
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
HYPE !
cannot wait to start <3
IGN : OldisGold
OldSchoolLover10 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2021, 13:44   #67
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 9
5H 17M
Who's rdy ?!!!!!
moazmaksod is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2021, 14:11   #68
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 10
seems good , im in
Crunkd is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2021, 15:08   #69
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 259
Received Thanks: 29
This GM was old GM of rakkion and baraside server he scam all players in the past with thiss 2 servers....i invite you read history of baraside and rakkion topicss ...They scam too much player with his friends william blake so take care all! all proove are on epvp forum !
search : baraside or rakkion and read wath they do in past
akhenaton is offline  
Old 05/01/2021, 15:13   #70

 
elite*gold: 3094
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,566
Received Thanks: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenaton View Post
This GM was old GM of rakkion and baraside server he scam all players in the past with thiss 2 servers....i invite you read history of baraside and rakkion topicss ...They scam too much player with his friends william blake so take care all! all proove are on epvp forum !
search : baraside or rakkion and read wath they do in past

These are all false news. Thanks for pump up the thread.
FREDDY! is offline  
Old 05/01/2021, 15:26   #71
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 247
Received Thanks: 48
Im in !!
ING: MayCaesarBe
Top System !
erda4 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2021, 15:32   #72
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 4
Hentea1337 @ GL TO EVERYONE
darkwavezz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2021, 15:48   #73
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 259
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDDY! View Post
These are all false news. Thanks for pump up the thread.
all can be proove if they search rakkion and baraside server sir FREDDY!!!
i just pump your thread for prevent players typ of guy you are !!!

say helo william blake from me too plz
akhenaton is offline  
Old 05/01/2021, 15:53   #74

 
elite*gold: 3094
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,566
Received Thanks: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenaton View Post
all can be proove if they search rakkion and baraside server sir FREDDY!!!
i just pump your thread for prevent players typ of guy you are !!!

say helo william blake from me too plz
These are all false news. Thanks for the pump up.
The server is free to play, make sure u give it a try and don't blind judge.
Wish you the best.
FREDDY! is offline  
Old 05/01/2021, 16:01   #75
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 259
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDDY! View Post
These are all false news. Thanks for the pump up.
The server is free to play, make sure u give it a try and don't blind judge.
Wish you the best.
bro you need proove?




kidora copy/past of rakkion and baraside xD
akhenaton is offline  

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.