Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kidora Online | The Official Release | G.O 01.05.2021

Discussion on Kidora Online | The Official Release | G.O 01.05.2021 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 05/13/2021, 18:34   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7mode199764 View Post
This game is so dead , with liar gms , the online numbers on website are totally fake.
try to login with phbot once u open the client u can see the real number of the players.
the online chars 90% botting , and 10% only playing FGW BA etc..
per day there is only 5~10 globals max..
imagine silkroad server with 5~10 globals only per day , that's describe how much dead this server are.
and when u come to talk with the GM about it , to improve and have a real long lifetime server , he delete ur msgs from the discord channel + ban from the discord , cuz u are saying the truth about this server , u join the game cuz of the fake AD and fake numbers + start playing 1 2 weeks , when u notice the game is so dead and there is no players u will leave.
so my advice : simply don't join this dead server , with liar GM who always show fake numbers about his server.

GUYS AN ADVICE , NO ONE JOIN THIS SERVER , the game is totally dead , the gm will just keep share fake ads with fake numbers on website , u can try to login into the server and check by ur Eyes , no one is playing already ,the numbers on website are so fake , and the only people who is really playing , are just botting.
I Can confirm this, i have joined it 6 days ago, by then there was almost 2 pages of parties, yesterday only around 6 parties, everyone i tried to contact was botting. In the begin there were at least 7-10 peopel stalling, yesterday only one guy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2021, 21:47   #137

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7mode199764 View Post
This game is so dead , with liar gms , the online numbers on website are totally fake.
try to login with phbot once u open the client u can see the real number of the players.
the online chars 90% botting , and 10% only playing FGW BA etc..
per day there is only 5~10 globals max..
imagine silkroad server with 5~10 globals only per day , that's describe how much dead this server are.
and when u come to talk with the GM about it , to improve and have a real long lifetime server , he delete ur msgs from the discord channel + ban from the discord , cuz u are saying the truth about this server , u join the game cuz of the fake AD and fake numbers + start playing 1 2 weeks , when u notice the game is so dead and there is no players u will leave.
so my advice : simply don't join this dead server , with liar GM who always show fake numbers about his server.

GUYS AN ADVICE , NO ONE JOIN THIS SERVER , the game is totally dead , the gm will just keep share fake ads with fake numbers on website , u can try to login into the server and check by ur Eyes , no one is playing already ,the numbers on website are so fake , and the only people who is really playing , are just botting.
Making a fake account just to spread false news about a server, can tell that you have no life. Sad for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katasuki View Post
I Can confirm this, i have joined it 6 days ago, by then there was almost 2 pages of parties, yesterday only around 6 parties, everyone i tried to contact was botting. In the begin there were at least 7-10 peopel stalling, yesterday only one guy.
This is a brand new game, we just started, keep in mind this is a lifetime server, not just bam money milking for a week then close the game, this is not our goal in Kidora. This is one of the reasons why we do not have any visual items in game or any money milking items, not to mention the 100% play to win system, which makes players don't need to donate.

We're working on improving everything as we promised, the game will only get better and better by time.

Thanks still for your opinion.
Old 05/13/2021, 23:36   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDDY! View Post
Making a fake account just to spread false news about a server, can tell that you have no life. Sad for you.

Doubt he made an account back in March to flame your server that was made in April. Can you tell me your logic behind this?

Why are there fake characters in the game to fill up the server?
I know "so many other use it as well, why shouldn't we?" be better than that, aim higher and listen to the players.
Old 05/14/2021, 03:10   #139

Something i learned by time never support someone against someone else until you know one of them, either you know that he is trusted or i am a liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by szkodnikoS View Post
Doubt he made an account back in March to flame your server that was made in April. Can you tell me your logic behind this?
Maybe i need to mark it, so i can be more specific.
So basically he got only 1 post, that false news post.
so with this, and my experience and the game i know that all he said about it is wrong, i can only say 1 thing , that is a fake account. (obvious)

Quote:
Originally Posted by szkodnikoS View Post
Why are there fake characters in the game to fill up the server?
I know "so many other use it as well, why shouldn't we?" be better than that, aim higher and listen to the players.
We don't actually have a single fake character in the game actually.
But i still believe you meant the counter in the website not the in game characters, so i will still fix the question for you, and answer it

Why do we have a fake counter?
The answer is simply, sro files can not hold more than 3,500 players, with so many conditions actually to get that
1) using the best machines ever exist which cost like thousands of euros every month
2) making so much ads everywhere that will cost thousands too

knowing this, and also knowing that 99% of the servers out there are actually showing 6000/9000
When if they done their best, the files simply can't achieve it, just like that, it's impossible! it can not happen
And they still showing that, you know why?because their brain are dead, they're copy past not developers or real coders, they just need the community money, money milking projects, they don't care about the truth or even upgrading the files, so maybe someday we can make that 6000, they instead show that

So in a field that shows more members in the counter than the possible, we will be not "so bad" if we at least did not show them numbers that we can't make, so the numbers we show we can make, but we don't have it
But the numbers they show they can't make and they don't have it of course, again because it's impossible

Not to mention that if you try Kidora for 10 minutes you will understand this project can't get money actually, it's from gamers to gamers project, so getting insult or attacks while actually running a free project is just make me sick.

Hope this answer your questions.
Old 05/14/2021, 13:20   #140

i prevent you lol
Old 05/15/2021, 15:45   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG73 View Post
as i said before it should be called FAKE SERVER
FAKE numbers " GM scammed pple before with Baraside << the same admin of here "
Interesting, you made 3 fake posts so far in Kidora, each post with different Signature, while our server is running perfectly you changed the server 3 times.

Idk if you even tried Kidora or not, i am not even sure if you're player, but i will tell you this

If you try kidora, you will hate all the other private servers, but simply haters can't see the bigger picture, open your eyes, and enjoy the free service of kidora. It's 100% free to play server.
Old 05/16/2021, 11:13   #142

interesting. looks like you doing the same mistakes like in your last project "Blackrobber".
Fake numbers, banning ppl on discord and spreading false ban reasons. you act like its a super new project but its the same exact server like back in the beginning of 2020 just with another name. i bet you have alot of donation events. iam excited which name you will have next year.

anyways gl on your journey
Old 05/16/2021, 12:07   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by neigakalle View Post
interesting. looks like you doing the same mistakes like in your last project "Blackrobber".
Fake numbers, banning ppl on discord and spreading false ban reasons. you act like its a super new project but its the same exact server like back in the beginning of 2020 just with another name. i bet you have alot of donation events. iam excited which name you will have next year.

same GM same team Blackrobber / rakkion / barasite

i dont understand how people can join this server ...they will cry soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2021, 15:12   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by neigakalle View Post

Never done a single donation event. Kidora is the only server that does not need the players to donate to rank up.
This is why i always say you guys spread false news, you said "i bet you have alot of donation events" when i never done any, so from "0" which is the truth, to "a lot" which is the lie

Why do you guys do that, i don't get it.

I assume you never joined the project, try Kidora, and make a real feedback after a week this can be a real feedback and you will love your self after that trust me, because destroying others project with no rights is just sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenaton View Post
same GM same team Blackrobber / rakkion / barasite

i dont understand how people can join this server ...they will cry soon
Blackrobber and Rakkion are the beta version of Kidora, Kidora is the last version the lifetime version that will never close.

The interesting point you mention they will cry soon, but we never see anyone crying here except you!!, maybe you're wrong and the server is just awesome but you never gave it a try, maybe you're just a hater but you don't knew it yet, get a mirror look at it, for real, don't blind judge, the game is free to download and play, download it, play it, enjoy it, and judge us after that.

We're the only server that you can really rank up without paying a single dollar.
Be wise and think twice.
Old 05/17/2021, 00:47   #145

wha... same team as rakkion?
didnt ya all said rakkion is an long term server that will never close and then you closed it after u got some donations?
and reopend it after a month with a full wipe and offered ppl who bought silk 10% of what they paid for? even tough they didnt even use half of the amout they bought?
lawl..

join on your own risk. i would stay away from rakkion's team.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/17/2021, 05:37   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byorn View Post
wha... same team as rakkion?
didnt ya all said rakkion is an long term server that will never close and then you closed it after u got some donations?
and reopend it after a month with a full wipe and offered ppl who bought silk 10% of what they paid for? even tough they didnt even use half of the amout they bought?
lawl..

join on your own risk. i would stay away from rakkion's team.
We kept the server online, but the server turned into 0 online members for the last 30 days of it, what is the point of keeping it online?

We will keep it online as far as the community wants, idk where you was when we was discussing this in the discord server and facebook.

About donations, idk if you are serious or not, but actually rakkion or the existing kidora are the only 2 games with isro items silk prices the same as 2005, so actually we're selling so cheap, not to mention the silk free sources in-game is like everywhere, about donations we like get 10% of what we pay all the time. This is not a milking money project, you can know that once you don't see the visual effects items anywhere in Kidora or Rakkion.

About staying away of rakkion's team, rakkion's team is the only team in the field that share everything with the community, rakkion's team is the only team that provide items silk prices as 2005, rakkion's team is the only team that provide 100% play to win systems that you probably tested it and knew that already.

Thanks still for your opinion, i would suggest you to buy a new SIM and stop using it for 30 days and see what gonna happen, simply they will close it and you will have to buy-it again if you still need it.

This is how companies think, if you don't use it, then you don't need it, then what is the point of keep serving that service for no users.

Hope this helps you to understand more about kidora.
Old 05/23/2021, 19:00   #147

Battle Arena Fun on Kidora Online

Old 05/23/2021, 20:36   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDDY! View Post
Interesting, you made 3 fake posts so far in Kidora, each post with different Signature, while our server is running perfectly you changed the server 3 times.

Idk if you even tried Kidora or not, i am not even sure if you're player, but i will tell you this

If you try kidora, you will hate all the other private servers, but simply haters can't see the bigger picture, open your eyes, and enjoy the free service of kidora. It's 100% free to play server.
no thanks i don't wanna join fake scam server

Baraside = Rakkion = Blackrobber = Kidora = The same scammer GM and Fake server
Old 05/25/2021, 00:20   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG73 View Post
no thanks i don't wanna join fake scam server

Baraside = Rakkion = Blackrobber = Kidora = The same scammer GM and Fake server
Fake server? Baraside as in Barakuda xD? Are you stupid, dump or dumb? How about experience the server, see the system and then spit phony statements out of your mouth?
Old 05/25/2021, 22:32   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezdzius View Post
Fake server? Baraside as in Barakuda xD? Are you stupid, dump or dumb? How about experience the server, see the system and then spit phony statements out of your mouth?
well u i wont replay for ******** like u so u need to shut up i don't know u and i don't care about u