Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eagle - Sparta| Cap 100 | EU & CH | The Realistic Fiction

Discussion on Eagle - Sparta| Cap 100 | EU & CH | The Realistic Fiction within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/24/2021, 18:34   #136

elite*gold: 0
An another server that players are selling silk and items for real money. Lag never stops.There are a lot of people swearing at each other through global chat. Unsurprisingly most of them are Turkish players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2021, 06:59   #137

10 pages of comments and they're all sharing the same sentiment, instead of this being yet another retarded whiny comment i'll actually post a thorough review of eagle down below, as well as explain what exactly is going on with all these so called "negative" reviews in a very simple metaphor that even negative IQ monkeys should be able to understand, here goes ;

As a kid, you really loved snowboarding, your dad would get you a shitty snowboard for 10$ at the local store and you'd use that thing for years all the way into your high school, you were a kid so it was new to you, you'd watch TV or competitions and learn all these cool new tricks, so you genuinely enjoyed learning and thought the sport/hobby itself is entertaining, you liked it. As the years went by, you grew up and more or less gave up snowboarding, school started, some kids kept practicing snowboarding but it no longer interested you, those peers your age took it a bit more serious and competitive so you thought "its just a hobby who cares". Fast forward 10 years, you're finished with college and got some spare time on your hands, you remembered how much fun back in your childhood days snowboarding was so you went into your garage to find that old snowboard of yours, instead you see this rusty shitty wooden looking thing that you so loved as a child, you go to the park and see all those same kids that used to snowboard way back when but now they're fucking insane, you look at your wooden snowboard that dad got you and you still kept, then you look at those guys that took it seriously and realize they've all this insane equipment, 200$ for a coat to stay warm, 150$ for good shoes, snow goggles or some shit, i dont know, and most importantly a 1500$ latest edition snowboard, you see them pulling some really insane tricks and think to yourself "what the hell, this is a pay2win hobby!11!1! those guys got better gear than me and they're way way better because i did not practice all these years, this is UNFAIR, god punished me and gave me autistic DNA so now i cannot do stunts like these guys"
You see how ridiculous that sounds? to put it into perspective so your small peanut brain can understand what's going on, back in the old days you enjoyed the game because you loved killing yeohas as a break-away from school stress plus the dopamine kick from video games was fun, you had no silk, you had no premium (which gives you 10% def stats btw) because you were a child, yet you still played the god damn game, nowadays you've the ability to get yourself a premium for free by playing the game and selling in-game resources for silk. The pay2win aspect is present in everything, irl, video games, use your fucking head, if you can pay for something, you'll always get the better end of the stick, a better snowboard, a boost in rank in league of legends while you're stuck in silver 2, a tutor that will teach you english while the rest keep spamming "fack mather 10k plz"
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS PAY TO WIN, not just silkroad, the reality is you just do not like the game for what it is, but take out your frustrations on these activity based servers. Want to play the game? Sure, go kill your fucking yeohas but dont you dare weep about people having better gear than you when they continued playing for 10 years, know the game a thousand times better than you, and actually invest some money into it. If you cant throw a 50-100$ bucks here and there what the fuck are you even doing playing video games anyway? get the fuck off your ass and do something productive because its clearly not working out.
Silkroad online has become a COMPETITIVE GAME, 1v1 pvp is imbalanced as fuck so YES, people end up playing the same builds, where the game truly shines is mass/group pvp, 8v8/16v16 battle arenas, job wars, fortress wars etc. If you are chasing that nostalgic feeling please realize that you're no longer a kid, the game didnt change, you did, so if you want some imaginary server features that would supposedly make you happy, go play on a locally hosted 20 player server where every one sucks, because eagle has all the top guilds playing each and every season/server they open, if you dont like the idea of competing or dont want to kill your stupid yeohas in an environment where people are better than you then dont join, no one cares and the community as a whole (psro) would definitely be better off without your bitter comments.

Eagle has a recurring, loyal playerbase. Are the numbers inflated to a degree? probably, and i wont argue by saying "well but every server does it" - no, download the server and have a look at the activity & town presence yourself, then compare it to a server that supposedly has 200-1000 players and you'll see a clear day & night difference. So join or dont, but its about time you accept the game for what it is and move on from your notsalgia-driven la~la land.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/26/2021, 07:45   #138

elite*gold: 20
Im In
I think we should encourage anyone who tries to present a good server
Old 04/26/2021, 12:40   #139

I was really hyped to play this at first, but then I saw the skill balance. Or rather, I didn't see it, because there seems to be none. Really disappointed how currently the top 10 players are 9 EU and one CH. Might've just disabled Chinese characters so people don't feel scammed by playing them. This is my only reason of not joining, even though the server looks quite good, and the 5k+ players is quite pleasing. I simply don't think europe characters are as fun to play as chinese, and also the power difference is like a bug vs. a giant. There's no fun in searching for a new farming spot 24/7 because a random euro character came where you're leveling/farming and outdamages you with a random weapon while you have a top tier one. But it's just the beginning, I still have hopes for a good balance in the future, be it tomorrow, next week or next month.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/27/2021, 12:11   #140

If you want a seasonal server that is even shorter and with less pop than Trashectus (5k to 500 players in 1 month) then this server is for you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2021, 01:24   #141

Old 04/28/2021, 02:49   #142

elite*gold: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyjdla12 View Post
I was really hyped to play this at first, but then I saw the skill balance. Or rather, I didn't see it, because there seems to be none. Really disappointed how currently the top 10 players are 9 EU and one CH. Might've just disabled Chinese characters so people don't feel scammed by playing them. This is my only reason of not joining, even though the server looks quite good, and the 5k+ players is quite pleasing. I simply don't think europe characters are as fun to play as chinese, and also the power difference is like a bug vs. a giant. There's no fun in searching for a new farming spot 24/7 because a random euro character came where you're leveling/farming and outdamages you with a random weapon while you have a top tier one. But it's just the beginning, I still have hopes for a good balance in the future, be it tomorrow, next week or next month.
Hello, I would like to tell you that we have a region called "baghdad" where only chinese characters can enter, so im sure you will not struggle finding a farming spot for your chinese char. About the balances, everybody has an idea. Some like the current, some not, but you can always share your ideas in discord suggestions channel. We check the suggestions there regularly and take the logical ones under consideration. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Old 04/28/2021, 08:10   #143

Signature Event: 19NoR3aSoN73
Old 04/28/2021, 12:07   #144

This server is full of kids that think they achieved something in life through this game, just constant global message spam the entire time.
Completely pay2win server everything in this server is overpriced and not worth it, 30 dollars for a 98+7 weapon is just sad.
Server is just a money milking server and fortunalety for them they have many naive people that already put 1k dollars each to become a "top player" in a 1 month time span server then it dies
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2021, 12:38   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by guniwine View Post
This server is full of kids that think they achieved something in life through this game, just constant global message spam the entire time.
Completely pay2win server everything in this server is overpriced and not worth it, 30 dollars for a 98+7 weapon is just sad.
Server is just a money milking server and fortunalety for them they have many naive people that already put 1k dollars each to become a "top player" in a 1 month time span server then it dies
Welcome to SRO where alchemy is rng, astrals are pay2win ofc but only for first week, even now it's not worth to fuse accessories with astrals anymore. You must've been really unlucky to spend 30$ for a +7 wep cause I made 3x+8 wep in 100 elix and +6/7 set didn't take me more than 1k silk and that set will do good until SoS comes out. It all depends on how you play the game, as a wiz for example you don't need good set and just having a +7 or 8 staff will make you do good.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2021, 21:51   #146

if you are not going to recharge atleast 5/10k silk just to buy elixir and stone for ur normal gear start u wont do a **** here that all btw.. gold useless in this server also
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2021, 00:54   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trianglesandwich View Post
"what the hell, this is a pay2win hobby!11!1! those guys got better gear than me and they're way way better because i did not practice all these years, this is UNFAIR, god punished me and gave me autistic DNA so now i cannot do stunts like these guys"
This is a retarded logic. People invest in equipment that they see fit for their skill/needs, or, if they have the cash, go balls deep and gear up from the very start, even if they wouldn't be able to do shit with all that gear.

You could still go and rock that cheap snowboard and pull some sick tricks and have fun, because you know that you're mostly limited by your own skill; nobody would say "reee why can't I pull a 900 pop-shove-it like that geared up dude, I want to be able to do it too, so unfair!)"; that's stupid af.

Quote:
You see how ridiculous that sounds?
Exactly my point, because you actually tried hard to made it sound like that, and it doesn't even apply to our case. So much for your metaphor.

Quote:
The pay2win aspect is present in everything, irl, video games, use your fucking head, if you can pay for something, you'll always get the better end of the stick, a better snowboard, a boost in rank in league of legends while you're stuck in silver 2, a tutor that will teach you english while the rest keep spamming "fack mather 10k plz"
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS PAY TO WIN, not just silkroad, the reality is you just do not like the game for what it is, but take out your frustrations on these activity based servers. Want to play the game? Sure, go kill your fucking yeohas but dont you dare weep about people having better gear than you when they continued playing for 10 years, know the game a thousand times better than you, and actually invest some money into it. If you cant throw a 50-100$ bucks here and there what the fuck are you even doing playing video games anyway? get the fuck off your ass and do something productive because its clearly not working out.
Paying for top gear doesn't make you better in any activity that is actually skill/effort-based, it just makes you a douchebag because your abilities don't match the things you payed for. And I love you brought league of legends up, because that's actually a great counter to your argument; yes, you can pay for a boost, and show your friends that you're diamond, but you're still going to suck on your ranked matches, you're going to ruin the game for everyone else, and you will derank eventually- "reeee but I payed to be diamond, not fair!!

Quote:
Silkroad online has become a COMPETITIVE GAME, 1v1 pvp is imbalanced as fuck so YES, people end up playing the same builds, where the game truly shines is mass/group pvp, 8v8/16v16 battle arenas, job wars, fortress wars etc. If you are chasing that nostalgic feeling please realize that you're no longer a kid, the game didnt change, you did, so if you want some imaginary server features that would supposedly make you happy, go play on a locally hosted 20 player server where every one sucks, because eagle has all the top guilds playing each and every season/server they open, if you dont like the idea of competing or dont want to kill your stupid yeohas in an environment where people are better than you then dont join, no one cares and the community as a whole (psro) would definitely be better off without your bitter comments.
I understand it makes you feel superior to say "if you're poor, suck it or fuck off"; actually that one line sadly sums up your whole argument.

The most foresought aspect of all pservers down the line is having the ability to stay competitive based on how much effort you put into it. It's not about reliving the nostalgic aspects of the game.

You're trying so hard to defend the idea that it's OK for people to feel forced to "donate" to stay relevant.

Enjoying a server for its features, activity, community and management is the ONLY reason people should donate, because that way the server stays alive and mantained, that's what Donation actually means - "I want to support this server".

Even so, I understand that virtually EVERYONE enjoys having some sort of unfair advantage, and that's where drawing the line gets tricky.

The only thing I agree is on the 1v1 aspect of the game being utter shit and extremely gear dependant.
Old 04/29/2021, 02:38   #148

honestly idk whats up with all the hate in this thread, this is the best server I played in a very long time

ign Bulletproof
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2021, 12:23   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by petike_ View Post
honestly idk whats up with all the hate in this thread, this is the best server I played in a very long time

ign Bulletproof
The hate is mostly about this server doing (something) better than the server the hater plays on, hence they're sending negative and basically empty messages about this server with hopes to make people not play it. Funnily enough, their "hate" basically doesn't have any proof or examples of what is wrong, hence more people are interested in this server due to how many pages and views this thread gets. Basically, if the hate is just "omg pay2win server" or "[bad word] developers" and nothing else, it's basically saying the opposite or nothing at all - they're just increasing the interest of this server. You should thank them instead.

Though, messages similar to mine (few messages above), even though rather say that the person is not interested in the server, actually help the developers make the server even better. Also helps players to decide if they wanna play the server or not, most of the time, or in my case help them decide which race they're gonna play. So basically, there's nothing more than help towards the server, no matter how you look at it. It's still an additional message and view to the thread and hence increases the interest of the given server.
People rather play populated servers rather than the empty ones, and seeing 20k views on a thread means that the server WILL have plenty of people playing it, and that's more probable if there are more messages, be it "trash server", "pay2win" or "This server looks very good and I'm definitely gonna play it", that doesn't really matter what the message says as long as the view and message counts are high.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2021, 17:20   #150

Server is *****, pure money grab. Fake player count and lags to seem like there's so many people in the server, but in fact there isn't.

Avoid.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread