Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infinity God Road Online|CAP 110|Play2win|New Events and Uniques|OPEN BETA 04/03/2021

Discussion on Infinity God Road Online|CAP 110|Play2win|New Events and Uniques|OPEN BETA 04/03/2021 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/21/2021, 23:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
Talking Elisa_Sousa muito bom game estou feliz por esta jogando aqui no infinity recomendo

Elisa_Sousa very good game I'm happy to be playing here on infinity I recommend thank you to all gms from infinity
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2021, 19:25   #17

Effect of corona virus, i have alot freetimes. Lets try
ingame: Yuki
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2021, 23:28   #18

Very promising server. great GM and team.
best server!
Ingame name: Yuna
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2021, 17:16   #19

elite*gold: 30
I see you have new elixirs, add information of old and new elixirs to rates so that we can see the difference between them
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2021, 10:54   #20

Best sever, easy for newbie train
GM's support is very enthusiastic.
I love this sever,hope the server grows more and more.
Ingame : Chihiro
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2021, 12:10   #21

One of a kind experience and is one of the server that is very fun to play with your friends.

Char name: Kai
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2021, 13:57   #22

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by birabrasill View Post
GM does not accept OPINIONS, if you make suggestions he does not respond. Spawn mobs server is very low lvl 1-101, has been asked to increase and has had several updates and has not increased. Items egy A, it was easy to buy for 100 arena coins everyone on the server was able to buy, but in the last update he removed the items egy A, and put it to drop from the strong uniques, shit update because the new players will not have this option buy egy a, for 100 coins. The server was out of balance, new players don't stand a chance, most players already have set agy A, +15 and weapon agy A + 15. And if you complain the gm says it will ban you. It is not worth playing on that server.
GM removed the items egypt A in shop and add to strong uniques, i think it good, It will help you find a party and sure u can't solo strong uniques.And you write as "most players already have set agy A, +15 and weapon agy A + 15" , so most players are one or two or more ? I don't see anyone own a +15 device!If you write "most players" then I should have seen it many times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by birabrasill View Post
GM does not accept OPINIONS, if you make suggestions he does not respond. Spawn mobs server is very low lvl 1-101, has been asked to increase and has had several updates and has not increased. Items egy A, it was easy to buy for 100 arena coins everyone on the server was able to buy, but in the last update he removed the items egy A, and put it to drop from the strong uniques, shit update because the new players will not have this option buy egy a, for 100 coins. The server was out of balance, new players don't stand a chance, most players already have set agy A, +15 and weapon agy A + 15. And if you complain the gm says it will ban you. It is not worth playing on that server.
And you know what! This is a new server, it will probably have a lot of bugs and GM will try to figure out how to fix bugs, balance both new and old players! GM is doing his best for the server. He also has a real-life job that doesn't have too much time to respond because he has too much work to do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2021, 19:44   #23

elite*gold: 20
Geiller Server

Wurde wegen einer Return scroll Automatik gebannt, die jeder benutzt und benutzen kann.

Admin lässt nicht mal mit sich reden, dreht das eigen Wort so hin wie es es brauch.

Alle 2 Wochen kommt dann wieder ein Update dass es neue Spieler schwieriger haben.

z.B. gab es letzte woche Egy A Set im Shop zu kaufen, jetzt droppen diese nur noch bei großen Uniques und im Shop sind diese nicht mehr verfügbar.

Rebirth scrolls wurden dann auch reduziert....
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2021, 19:49   #24

This server is amazing, literally everything I wanted in a private server. Great admins, always helpful and take suggestions.
char: MidKnight
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2021, 14:42   #25

Very good server, for those looking for a server with many uniques, jobs, events, rebirth, new skills, treasure chests, vote silk, this is the right server for you. GM friendly and attentive. Come have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2021, 14:55   #26

really??? GM banning players with no reason
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/13/2021, 20:18   #27

i started playing this server because i wanted to check out a new rebirth server
within the first few days of playing (4 weeks into the server) the gm decided to remove everything that is newbie friendly so you cant keep up with the already established players that includes:

(every player within the first 4 weeks got these things)

auto equip 10dg sun
egy a set for 100 arena coins in hotan shop
rebirth, sp scroll, silk scrolls heavily decreased the droprate

the biggest thing on the server is the rebirth system
just use a rebirth scroll and cancel it just like a return scroll
do it with a full inventory and u can get 1000 str or int per rebirth
so amazing

gm is very unprofessional with users suggestions and declines everything doesnt even consider
arguing about the pro and cons

for everyone who is searching for a rebirth server like me

i heavily suggest you to search for another one this one isnt the right

(i couldnt get a screenshot from that but the gm also announced that u get free silk if commenting positive lol...)

have a nice day
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/09/2021, 15:54   #28

For me it's really a good server, and i have a lot of fun here.
IGN: Eiz
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2021, 16:00   #29

GM banning players randomly
Old 06/09/2021, 20:05   #30

elite*gold: 132
it's really sad that people keep giving people a chance to mess up. you forgive them, give them another chance and still they stab you with a knife in the back.

I did not want to comment on the comments, but since the work of 3 years is not appreciated and arbitrary lies are being told, I will do this with this post.

Masterhun & Luft said they were banned due to bug use. That's not true, they were warned, the stats were postponed, thereupon they left the server, insulted us and only then they were banned.

BTW: we dont know who abdo55asd is but no one get a ban randomly as u can see what i wrote here.

At first, people here write positive, nice comments, especially HONEST ones. as soon as they messed up and are warned and punished for it, write bad comments and get angry.

Sad world. every new player is hereby warmly welcome, we work hard every day after our own private work on the server and always try to improve it.

lets grow up together!
#stopwar
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
cap110, godsend skills, pve, rebirth system, silk/h