Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Asatru l Only CH l Cap 100 l Low Rates l Cap 100 Update 26-06-2022

Discussion on Asatru l Only CH l Cap 100 l Low Rates l Cap 100 Update 26-06-2022 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/08/2021, 12:06   #286

elite*gold: 0
Well after i have seen advertise i wanted to play but after i have seen norsegodtyr answers with ''mimimi'' and disrespect to players i lost interest... Btw if you have removed the +7 sox from one person who tryed to sell it in irl you had to remove your friends spear too rules are rules and if admin starts to play with them like girl with her hair evryone will start calling you corrupted.... all i can say that norsegodtyr this server is marked as red collor in server advertising discord (we got over 2k memmbers) red means corrupted, not worth to be trusted, money grab server... Nothing personal from my side just after 20pages of comments at epvp and after i have joined your discord and seen stuff where you have treated players like trash i cant help just to treat you as trash with coding skills... if i were you i would stop helping to friends and use rules that you have made (btw ''i can change rules'' thats fishy af...) and atleast apologise...
And for now

Marked as CORRUPTED, UNRESPECTFULL, UNTRUSTWORTHY, IMPOLITE, UNPROFESIONAL....

I hope this will change....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/08/2021, 12:16   #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovildas View Post
Well after i have seen advertise i wanted to play but after i have seen norsegodtyr answers with ''mimimi'' and disrespect to players i lost interest... Btw if you have removed the +7 sox from one person who tryed to sell it in irl you had to remove your friends spear too rules are rules and if admin starts to play with them like girl with her hair evryone will start calling you corrupted.... all i can say that norsegodtyr this server is marked as red collor in server advertising discord (we got over 2k memmbers) red means corrupted, not worth to be trusted, money grab server... Nothing personal from my side just after 20pages of comments at epvp and after i have joined your discord and seen stuff where you have treated players like trash i cant help just to treat you as trash with coding skills... if i were you i would stop helping to friends and use rules that you have made (btw ''i can change rules'' thats fishy af...) and atleast apologise...
And for now

mh and u dont wanna shttalk cuz u wanna advertise ur trash server in ur signature ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2021, 12:51   #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by praya13 View Post
mh and u dont wanna shttalk cuz u wanna advertise ur trash server in ur signature ?
You dont have what to say so started raging at signature? ok i have removed it so you can calm dawn and start thinking/posting about what i have wrote not what my signature was

Btw im not judging the server but judging the behavor of some unprofesional admins couse they are realy killing our small silkroad community since atm we have way too much 10-15years old kids who have bought premade sro server and closing it after 2-5 weeks ofc trash talked in that time and wasted someones time....

Rules are rules it doesnt matter you are admins kid, wife, bf, gf, dog, cat...... if in rules are writen that you going to be baned if you sell irl that means that 100% all players that are selling irl should be baned.

Admins should be respectfull with evryone even with worth players/flamers too keep your server above all that trash and to be respected (its not your problem if someone just cant keep his temper)

We dont have that much low cap servers here so im willing to see profesional team with nice server cap 60-90, this server looks realy perfect but behavor of admin kicks me away.
If i have insulted anyone here PLEASE FORGIVE ME i didint mean to be rude or something, so as i said nothing personal just seeking profesional team with server like this....
Old 04/08/2021, 12:52   #289

Quote:
You are such a hypocrite )) Check your last posts, **** talking every single server that there is. Go brown nose Andreas more, maybe he will let you sell your weapon for $$$ )
Old 04/08/2021, 12:55   #290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispycheep View Post
You are such a hypocrite )) Check your last posts, **** talking every single server that there is. Go brown nose Andreas more, maybe he will let you sell your weapon for $$$ )
sure i do it .

and ya i sold mine for 2 million dollars fyll coruppt
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2021, 13:01   #291

Why does the GM/dev & his minions keep bringing other issues as if that's what every one here on epvp and in-game complains about? We do not ask you about the signature, we do not ask you about who's **** talking, we're asking why you treat a supporter and a random player different, one gets their moon +7 glavie removed for selling it for $, the supporter doesnt get his weapon removed for the same reason (selling it for $).
STOP Bringing up other topics, no one wants to talk about it, we just wanted Andreas (the dev) to admit that he makes his own rules whenever he wants to and that he will treat players differently and be corrupt if they're supporters. He admitted it himself on the previous page, that's all, flag this server as corrupt and do not join if you want a fair experience.
Old 04/08/2021, 14:48   #292

Received Thanks: 1,457
Quote:
sure i do it .

and ya i sold mine for 2 million dollars fyll coruppt
Ignore all this idiots and let him spamm we have daily more Players and like the gameplay because accept all the rules 80%+ on epvp sro scene know me and never sayed im corrupt

Btw Every pserver have the own rules and can Edit it any time !! For all aother good luck in your life btw on the next Server and dont forget Every Server is corrupt because change rules

Thanks for bump my thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovildas View Post
And for now

yes you are CORRUPTED, UNRESPECTFULL, UNTRUSTWORTHY, IMPOLITE, UNPROFESIONAL....
Old 04/08/2021, 16:38   #293

It looks real old school ! Good job !
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2021, 16:55   #294

Really awesome content!

IGN: KevinKing
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2021, 19:55   #295

rly good and worth to play this server...nice and helpful player and a GM who knows what he's doing...good features and many more...give it a try and join a very good server!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2021, 20:24   #296

poor server and poor admin don't try it just trash server
Old 04/08/2021, 20:40   #297

Received Thanks: 1,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by lecoucou View Post
poor server and poor admin don't try it just trash server
poor user and Good server
Ignore this comment :P
Old 04/08/2021, 21:18   #298

Trash server? Its almost original isro (just better) like you experienced back in the days with an upgrading cap system, just free2play --> easy access to free silk. New players joining daily.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2021, 22:19   #299

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2021, 22:22   #300

awesome system really i enjoy it

old school <3

IGN: ZaGenYe
Thanks