Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Asatru l Only CH l Cap 100 l Low Rates l Cap 100 Update 26-06-2022

Discussion on Asatru l Only CH l Cap 100 l Low Rates l Cap 100 Update 26-06-2022 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/15/2021, 04:55   #346

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
what for a bug ? pick items inside town = automatic dc / if someone pick own goods = automatic dc
if we see that thiefs will abuse anything he will receive an ban
Start wondering how people had top 1-10 honor job ranking without doing a single trade or academy graduate...
Old 04/15/2021, 05:16   #347

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanillous View Post
Start wondering how people had top 1-10 honor job ranking without doing a single trade or academy graduate...
much are doing job ^^
No job or graduate = No Evaluation Points = No Honor Buffs

by the character Graduates 0 = Job Based after Selling Goods [ppl receive Constribution]
after click Job reward you receive Gold/ Evaluation Points and Honor Points [no Graduates]
Old 04/15/2021, 11:21   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trianglesandwich View Post
You know what's unfair, its been quoted many times.

Great project at being corrupt! Highly recommended if you like to be treated unequally, unfairly and have the supporters overshadow you.

Other benefits of joining are :
• Incompetent GM/Dev that cannot fix half of the server issues and isn't aware of the bugs that are being abused (e.g job reward for thieves)
• 0 Competition as all the big guilds have quit
• GM advertises the server as international however he cannot speak English whatsoever, he's german which i've nothing against, but he can barely speak german too, so you'd have to try and communicate with sign language or primal monkey-screeching, it seems to work 50% of the time
• If you enjoy being shit on every time you post a suggestion in the SUGGESTION CHANNEL, you're the perfect fit, because any and all suggestions are deemed worthless, the gm says he doesn't want them even if the majority of the players poll otherwise.

Last but not least, when you do eventually get tired of the server and decide to leave some feedback on elitepvpers, the GM will go on the discord and then ask all of the players to spam the epvp thread, he rewards them with 10 silk each for that. This way he gets to push the negative feedback away and not have it sitting on the last page of the thread (proof : )

In regards to the players being treated unequally, player 1 was selling a som +7 glavie for 120$, got banned for 24hrs, and his weapon taken away.
player 2 (a supporter) got caught and reported selling a +9 spear for 60$. Got banned for 24hrs, but didn't have his weapon taken away. Not only that, but the GM made up excuses and lies for the supporter that tried selling the weapon, got called out on it, proven via pictures of his own discord PM's, and at the very end banning the people from the discord that exposed his corrupt ways & the truth.

STAY AWAY,
or dont, if you like knowing that the GM is fucking you over, is corrupt, and is going to eventually ban you from the discord (and even the game) if you're telling people the truth about what kind of a shitty scam he's running here.

True (no "spam event") reviews about the server :

There's more where that came from, but first and foremost, Andreas, please, can i get my 10 silk reward from the "elitepvpers spam event" as you've promised us on the discord for a feedback? This IS feedback after all.

^
Lmao, right after a quarter of the server accuses him of being corrupt he transfers the fortress war ownership to a guild that is owned by yet another supporter, within 24hrs of occupation. All because the guild that occupied it decided to quit and messed around via globals to get banned.
You dont even let people fight for the new ownership the week after, you just assign new owners without giving other guilds other than the one supporters are in a chance.
Besides being incompetent, this is the 2nd time the GM is pulling some shady shit, picks favorites and goes through several excuses to be corrupt. I guess yet again you "change the rules because i can", and its for a supporter in your server - AGAIN
Old 04/15/2021, 15:33   #349

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
much are doing job ^^
No job or graduate = No Evaluation Points = No Honor Buffs

by the character Graduates 0 = Job Based after Selling Goods [ppl receive Constribution]
after click Job reward you receive Gold/ Evaluation Points and Honor Points [no Graduates]
You need to accept some self-criticism, I can tell you all my friends were having top 1-10 ranking without doing a single trade or academy graduate, you're just too cocky to accept it.
Old 04/15/2021, 15:35   #350

Quote:
Lmao, right after a quarter of the server accuses him of being corrupt he transfers the fortress war ownership to a guild that is owned by yet another supporter, within 24hrs of occupation. All because the guild that occupied it decided to quit and messed around via globals to get banned.
You dont even let people fight for the new ownership the week after, you just assign new owners without giving other guilds other than the one supporters are in a chance.
Besides being incompetent, this is the 2nd time the GM is pulling some shady ****, picks favorites and goes through several excuses to be corrupt. I guess yet again you "change the rules because i can", and its for a supporter in your server - AGAIN
i love this server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/15/2021, 15:38   #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanillous View Post
You need to accept some self-criticism, I can tell you all my friends were having top 1-10 ranking without doing a single trade or academy graduate, you're just too cocky to accept it.
I accept criticism
I do not know that there is a bug there if we find out they will get a warning or a ban since this was not reported
The only thing that can be is if you kill Job NPC but that doesn't do much good and it's not a bug
and btw MadMedo and Curbyy i know from my old Server so i dont see any abuse in top1-10

Quote:
Besides being incompetent, this is the 2nd time the GM is pulling some shady shit, picks favorites and goes through several excuses to be corrupt. I guess yet again you "change the rules because i can", and its for a supporter in your server - AGAIN
we was have open a votepoll for 1 week player have vote for a fortress Day and the Fortress time also here is nothing corrupt [around 47 votes on Sunday and 31 votes for time 19:00 CET ]

Thanks for your Feedback
Old 04/16/2021, 13:04   #352

best server <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2021, 18:57   #353

I wonder why my posts get removed but that spam from Money who talks nonsense about this servers admin not
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2021, 15:48   #354

IŽll try this one. Cya ingame.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2021, 05:00   #355

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artjom1337 View Post
IŽll try this one. Cya ingame.
Willkommen
wenn du fragen hast Join discord
Old 04/21/2021, 21:49   #356

Im curious already how people will vote for the first cap upgrade.. lets see
Old 04/21/2021, 22:17   #357

Well I don't have a phone at the moment so we'll wonder back to Silkroad for a bit.

#Edit; rates x1/1.5? I'd rather play Isro. Seems redundant to play on a private server with rates that are that of the official game.
Old 04/21/2021, 22:29   #358

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoforthDevelopment View Post
Well I don't have a phone at the moment so we'll wonder back to Silkroad for a bit.

#Edit; rates x1/1.5? I'd rather play Isro. Seems redundant to play on a private server with rates that are that of the official game.
well isro is pure pay2play...here you find a similar system, longterm with upgrading cap. Just Free2Play with Silk from voting etc. (and even if you donate much much cheaper than isro)..

Also with academy plvl you will be lvl 60 (current max lvl) in not even a week
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2021, 20:33   #359

and u cant buy your way with silks. pure a play2win server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2021, 11:29   #360

Changelogs 24-04-2021
Greetings, everyone!
The maintenance . Here is a list of the changes

#Website
- [Added] Stats Reset 500 Silk
Character must be Offline Ingame and remove every item from slot [wep/set/acc/dress/devil]
Login to the Website
Click on My Characters Select Char
Select Reset stats and after this click
Yes, i want to reset stats of my Char !

#InGame
- [Edited] Reduced jewel boxes event drop rate
- [Edited] exp/sp scrolls from jewel box event storeable [not the Random Skillpoint Scroll]
- [Edited] NPC Name Gold-Coin Item Mall to Special Manager
- [Added] Fortress Hammer lvl 40 for 25m gold
- [Added] Fortress Hammer lvl 60 for 50m gold
- [Added] White Knight Dress
- [Added] Winter Princess Dress