Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Asatru l Only CH l Cap 100 l Low Rates l Cap 100 Update 26-06-2022

Discussion on Asatru l Only CH l Cap 100 l Low Rates l Cap 100 Update 26-06-2022 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/07/2021, 15:35   #271

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexte1994 View Post
Oh are they still crying about this shet?
Yep she is crying like a baby Everyone has to accept the rules at the registration but some people don't understand anything
Old 04/07/2021, 15:46   #272

Once again, let me explain for new players, since Andreas can't speak proper english
1. In his rules he says that "ALL ARE EQUAL".
2. He has a rule " selling items in game for silk/money are forbidden."
3. zPasaa tries to sell his +9 spear for IRL money, gets reported to Andreas, he acknowledges it, bans him for 24 hours, yet after that zPasaa becomes SUPPORT in the server and his +9 spear is not removed.
4. _Pain_, tries to sell his Moon 7DG Glaivie for IRL money, gets reported, also gets banned for 24 hours which is fine, because rules are rules, HOWEVER HIS ITEM GETS TAKEN AWAY.
5. Andreas pretends like its normal, because he "changed the rules" as he has the thing written down " I can change rules whenever, so check the RULES tab in discord". The thing is, he never changed the rules officialy, he just wanted to treat Pain differntly than zPasaa who is his friend, therefore he removed the glaivie from _Pain_ but not the spear from zPasaa.
6. All the proof is provided in page 17 and 14 of this thread, make sure to check it out.

THIS GM IS CORRUPT AF, pretends like ITS ALL NORMAL, NEW PLAYERS BE AWARE AND DONT JOIN
Old 04/07/2021, 16:06   #273

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispycheep View Post
Once again, let me explain for new players, since Andreas can't speak proper english
1. In his rules he says that "ALL ARE EQUAL".
2. He has a rule " selling items in game for silk/money are forbidden."
3. zPasaa tries to sell his +9 spear for IRL money, gets reported to Andreas, he acknowledges it, bans him for 24 hours, yet after that zPasaa becomes SUPPORT in the server and his +9 spear is not removed.
4. _Pain_, tries to sell his Moon 7DG Glaivie for IRL money, gets reported, also gets banned for 24 hours which is fine, because rules are rules, HOWEVER HIS ITEM GETS TAKEN AWAY.
5. Andreas pretends like its normal, because he "changed the rules" as he has the thing written down " I can change rules whenever, so check the RULES tab in discord". The thing is, he never changed the rules officialy, he just wanted to treat Pain differntly than zPasaa who is his friend, therefore he removed the glaivie from _Pain_ but not the spear from zPasaa.
6. All the proof is provided in page 17 and 14 of this thread, make sure to check it out.

THIS GM IS CORRUPT AF, pretends like ITS ALL NORMAL, NEW PLAYERS BE AWARE AND DONT JOIN

mimimimi
Do you know why i have added *All people are equal!* because of Religion and Origin
all the proof ? next time post full discord chat from 1-2 days that is the proof not 2-3 cut & paste files

YOU'RE THE GUY WHO IS CORRUPT :P
working with more as xxx user on elitepvpers and with other server since 2012 and since 2016 my own Project Valtyr after this Asatru and no one sayed iam Corrupt but np i Accept your new words because i can ignore your words
Old 04/07/2021, 16:30   #274

What does it matter if he was in the support team or not at the time? You removed this guys (Pain) moon+7 glavie from the game for it being sold for $120 but you aren't removing zPasaa's +9 spear after he tried selling it for 60$. Instead you made him a support, that's even worse. Its not just 4 players, every one with a brain can see it, even your own team members and people that played in your previous server called it out but you give some fake excuses, say what you want to say but you STILL haven't explained why you did that, thats corruption and picking favorites.
Old 04/07/2021, 16:36   #275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trianglesandwich View Post
What does it matter if he was in the support team or not at the time? You removed this guys (Pain) moon+7 glavie from the game for it being sold for $120 but you aren't removing zPasaa's +9 spear after he tried selling it for 60$. Instead you made him a support, that's even worse. Its not just 4 players, every one with a brain can see it, even your own team members and people that played in your previous server called it out but you give some fake excuses, say what you want to say but you STILL haven't explained why you did that, thats corruption and picking favorites.
here is nothing corrupt :P
i can choose if i delete the item that was my rules

i can see only 4 people here from my server that cry all times all other in discord laugh about the 4 ppl
Old 04/07/2021, 16:46   #276

Now,I think server owners should find a way to actually let ppl sell stuf IRL,just not provide them themselfs,if someone wants to actually spend money in the game paying someone's else hard work,there should be a way.
Old 04/07/2021, 16:51   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtouch1980 View Post
Now,I think server owners should find a way to actually let ppl sell stuf IRL,just not provide them themselfs,if someone wants to actually spend money in the game paying someone's else hard work,there should be a way.
but that destroys the gold economy and we don't want that gold has to come first
Old 04/07/2021, 18:06   #278

Quote:
Just proves the fact that he is corrupt, he has no proof himself
mimimi post next time the proof from the complete 2 days

and never forget you have accept the rule
Old 04/07/2021, 18:23   #279

Where is your proof in that case ? I posted all the proof needed. corrupt GM and Server. NEW PLAYERS BEWARE
Old 04/07/2021, 19:12   #280

that guy reminds me of those from that other pserver who flamed before g.o of Asatru in this thread
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2021, 19:23   #281

Quote:
Where is your proof in that case ? I posted all the proof needed. corrupt GM and Server. NEW PLAYERS BEWARE
What proof should I post? my rule? you know them by now you read them during registration and accepted them or not?
WE KNOW YOU ARE CORRUPT BECAUSE OF YOUR TRASH TALK

Quote:
Originally Posted by praya13 View Post
how mad can someone be ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chusheen View Post
that guy reminds me of those from that other pserver who flamed before g.o of Asatru in this thread
He's just looking for attention because it's internet Rambo
Old 04/07/2021, 21:22   #282

Dude your rule treats two people unequally, who cares if you made it now or in a year from now on, you CHOOSE which players weapons you take after they try to sell it for $ and which ones you dont. I dont need to argue with you further when you admit it yourself and publicly say that you will remove some weapons from the game if they're being sold for $, but certain other weapons wont be removed if they're friends of yours or supporters. Cool by me, less arguing and questions needed, only to make new players beware of whats going on, supporters selling items for $ and not getting punished for it while if you were to do the same you'd get your weapon taken away
Old 04/07/2021, 22:18   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trianglesandwich View Post
Dude your rule treats two people unequally, who cares if you made it now or in a year from now on, you CHOOSE which players weapons you take after they try to sell it for $ and which ones you dont. I dont need to argue with you further when you admit it yourself and publicly say that you will remove some weapons from the game if they're being sold for $, but certain other weapons wont be removed if they're friends of yours or supporters. Cool by me, less arguing and questions needed, only to make new players beware of whats going on, supporters selling items for $ and not getting punished for it while if you were to do the same you'd get your weapon taken away
zPasaa was not a Supporter at this time
I like your trash talk
Old 04/08/2021, 10:37   #284

Best server
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2021, 11:27   #285

not worth to play, GM is a coruppted and tread players and friends in two different ways, thats why i quited this server yesterday and im glad
Thanks
3 Users