Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Asatru l Only CH l Cap 100 l Low Rates l Cap 100 Update 26-06-2022

Discussion on Asatru l Only CH l Cap 100 l Low Rates l Cap 100 Update 26-06-2022 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/06/2021, 16:56   #241

elite*gold: 0
That's also wrong, in your rules, check the last rule, maybe you didnt write it, but it says " we can change rules without prior notice, so check here sometimes" Implying, you change them officially. You didn't change anything there, and removed item from one person and not the other one, how is that my fault? to add to that, you keep insulting me too, i provide proof, you don't.
Old 04/06/2021, 17:00   #242

Why do you keep replying to me in german, i dont understand or speak it. I dont speak the corruption language either, you're the only one here that understands both.

Corrupt server - do not join.
Old 04/06/2021, 17:02   #243

Received Thanks: 1,457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispycheep View Post
That's exactly how RULES don't work. They are either the same for everyone, or you change them IN ADVANCE and that's fine now what you did is, helped one person out, by not deleting his item and other one got punished, although they both did the same thing Mr.Corruption
ich kann sie jederzeit ändern wie ich lustig bin du müssen nicht für all gleich sein gibt arten die extrem sind und welche die nicht so wichtig sind
Du mich auch Mr.SchweineBraten
Old 04/06/2021, 17:02   #244

Corrupt GM, corrupt server. Do not join, bans people from discord for posting the truth, makes his own rules about being corrupt when he gets called out for it. Picture proof was removed from the discord but players in game and now on epvp know.
Old 04/06/2021, 17:04   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trianglesandwich View Post
Corrupt GM, corrupt server. Do not join, bans people from discord for posting the truth, makes his own rules about being corrupt when he gets called out for it. Picture proof was removed from the discord but players in game and now on epvp know.
ihr die hier Spammed wurden Gebanned weil ihr einfach nur leute dumm macht sie beleidigt etc denk mal drüber nach
ich denke eher ihr seid Korrupt mit euren aussagen weil ihr in euren leben nichts gebacken bekommt
Old 04/06/2021, 17:06   #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crispycheep View Post
Well to begin with, those who plan to START playing on this server, i would suggest you read this and check all the proof

Andreas, the owner of the server, has implemented a rule that selling in game items for SILK or real life money is not allowed. One guy zPasaa to be exact, gets caught selling his items for silk and real life money, Andreas acknowledges it and tells me that he is banned for 24 hours. Everything seems alright, up untill the next day, zPasaa our of nowhere "zPasaa" is now support of the server. Suddenly, another player in the server _Pain_, gets reported for selling his Moon 7DG glaivie for IRL money. Andreas follows up by banning the guy for 24 hours as well, HOWEVER, HE ALSO REMOVES THE SOM GLAIVIE FROM THE PLAYER. When asked why did he not remove the +9 spear that was being sold by zPasaa, he comes out with various excuses and later on he says, its not corrupt, because HE CAN EDIT THE RULES THE WAY HE WANTS TO ACCORDING TO HIM. Therefore, get ready guys, he will be helping friends or people the he payed to play out, while you will be put in the garbage position. He's clearly corrupt. ill add all the images with proof further down, enjoy and dont join here, he also bans people from discord who don't agree with him upon it
PROOF:

Be ready guys, he will say that he EDITED the rules because he can do it, but the guy who was selling the moon glaivie, got the item removed prior to him even changing them as corrupt as it gets!

Just checked, and he hasn't actually CHANGED the RULES officially as he says, he just changed the "rules" inside his head to take measures against one guy but not the other one!

P.S. He "decides" what is EXTREME case based on his own decision whether u are his friend or not, so dont worry, if you are not brown nosing my guy Andreas, you will be punished harder then those who do, because he loves corruption
Kein Problem ich denk mal Supporter wird e die ganzen spammes löschen und die meisten hier im Elitepvpers kennen mich daher wissen viele das ich nicht Korrupt bin aber danke für deine Dummheit
Old 04/06/2021, 17:06   #247

Yes, i hope people will know NOW that you are with all the proof above
Old 04/06/2021, 17:07   #248

elite*gold: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseGodTyr View Post
ich kann sie jederzeit ändern wie ich lustig bin du müssen nicht für all gleich sein gibt arten die extrem sind und welche die nicht so wichtig sind
Du mich auch Mr.SchweineBraten

As far as I can see those where the same crimes. Both where trying to break the rule that you're forbidden to sell items for silk. One got a different punishment. But yeah all people are equal, right?

Andreas sorry to say so. You've got all my respect but you ****** up here, thats some clown ****. Why would you change the rules depending on a person? That makes absolutely no sense. Then why are there rules in first place when you'll lay them out as you need them.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/06/2021, 17:12   #249

I remember Mr. Andreas insta banned me from his Discord saying I am advertising my server, however it was only the rich presence seems like this is the end of your silkroad career @

Edit: WTS corruption tricks and tips
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2021, 17:15   #250
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,386
Quote:
Regeln sind Regeln man sollte diese befolgen

Deutsch ist meine Hauptsprache du schreibst doch auch englisch ?
Dann solltest du am besten dabei bleiben. Dein Denglisch ist grauenhaft.

---
I've cleared the thread a bit, please stick to the topic. You can post facts with proof's but not the same message over and over again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2021, 17:20   #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post

---
I've cleared the thread a bit, please stick to the topic. You can post facts with proof's but not the same message over and over again.
Sure thing, why not just close the thread , since its clear that he is basically being corrupt by applying different rules "based" on his own thinking and having favourites?
Old 04/06/2021, 17:22   #252

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post

---
Thanks, i'll try to not spam it continuously but once per page so that new players would be able to see what they're getting themselves into, is that alright?
Old 04/06/2021, 17:23   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ykoe View Post

As far as I can see those where the same crimes. Both where trying to break the rule that you're forbidden to sell items for silk. One got a different punishment. But yeah all people are equal, right?

Andreas sorry to say so. You've got all my respect but you fucked up here, thats some clown shit. Why would you change the rules depending on a person? That makes absolutely no sense. Then why are there rules in first place when you'll lay them out as you need them.
Ja jeder ist gleich aber ich kann entscheiden je nach verstoß ob ich nen item lösche oder nicht !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKonstantin View Post
I remember Mr. Andreas insta banned me from his Discord saying I am advertising my server, however it was only the rich presence seems like this is the end of your silkroad career @

Edit: WTS corruption tricks and tips
hatte schon eine gründe sag ich nur
ne denke mal nicht die meisten kennen mich also daher
Old 04/06/2021, 17:26   #254

So, one guy tries to sell his spear +9 for money with all the proof given, you ban him for 24 hours, after that, you don't remove his spear and you even give him SUPPORT role of the server, saying everyone deserves second chance. Other guy does the same, sells the glaivie for 120 euros, you ban him and take his glaivie away. The violation is the same, just the the glaivie guy said he would use the money to donate again, while zPasaa said nothing You implied that "PAIN" WILL TRY TO RESELL IT EVEN AFTER UNBAN, which has no proof of that, therefore the rules are different for different people, and your statement that ALL ARE EQUAL is just not true
Old 04/06/2021, 17:28   #255

Quote:
hatte schon eine gründe sag ich nur
ne denke mal nicht die meisten kennen mich also daher
I don't speak German.