Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creptus Online - A Journey That Never Ends | 110 Cap | D11 | Unique Old School System

Discussion on Creptus Online - A Journey That Never Ends | 110 Cap | D11 | Unique Old School System within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [UPDATED] Creptus Online | 110 Cap | D11 | Unique System | Very Old School

Creptus Online Team:

Username - epvpJoin Date - epvpNickname - PServerPosition - PServer
02/24/2012FyricServer Admin, Developer & Designer
-CorreiaAdmin & Developer
-PanicAdmin & Game Tester
________________________________________________ ________________________________

Creptus Files Virus Total Scan:

| | | |
Old 03/10/2021, 11:36   #2

but there is no one with that name in their discord ?!
Old 03/10/2021, 12:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by amawesome View Post
but there is no one with that name in their discord ?!
can you explain more please? I am not really following what you said
Old 03/10/2021, 14:31   #4

There is not really much info, but for some reason this server made me interested (probably that half-naked bard girl brought some nostalgia, I'll blame her, for now). All I hope for is well-balanced Chinese race, hard/hard-ish alchemy and at least 200 people online (although, you can't really promise us many people online, because it's objective if someone likes the server or not). Would be also cool if all avatars were in item mall, because you sometimes want to check how one looks (because you don't remember all of them, duh :P) and can't do that in regular NPCs.

Also, if you're not planning to make auto equipment (there's no information about it as of yet), you could make leveling up giving clean NPC items just so we don't have to go back to town to buy stuff (this would be relevant only early on, up to about level 50, I'd say).

I'm a little curious why does everyone choose +12/13/14/15 to be the max upgrade, though. I think going over +9 is already overkill, unless it's so hard to get over +9 that people only have it after 3 years of playing on the server. Hope up to +7 will be on the easier side, while going over that would be extremely hard to the point where only people who wanna commit suicide would do it. Not expecting that at all, just saying it'd be cool.

Also, would be fun if you somehow kicked wizards' ***** and made them super extremely squishy or something, because probably everyone hates them. Also, their stupid cast animation can be sometimes shorter than it should, f*ck wizards. Yes, I'm biased towards Chinese characters because they're weaker than Europeans and players often do EU only parties. I actually don't expect you to nerf wizards, I just wanted to say I hate them (but I expect you to make CH Egy gear half the price of EU - I actually don't expect it, but I just want to say something more to make a bigger essay than it should be).
Old 03/10/2021, 15:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyjdla12 View Post
There is not really much info, but for some reason this server made me interested (probably that half-naked bard girl brought some nostalgia, I'll blame her, for now). All I hope for is well-balanced Chinese race, hard/hard-ish alchemy and at least 200 people online (although, you can't really promise us many people online, because it's objective if someone likes the server or not). Would be also cool if all avatars were in item mall, because you sometimes want to check how one looks (because you don't remember all of them, duh :P) and can't do that in regular NPCs.

Also, if you're not planning to make auto equipment (there's no information about it as of yet), you could make leveling up giving clean NPC items just so we don't have to go back to town to buy stuff (this would be relevant only early on, up to about level 50, I'd say).

I'm a little curious why does everyone choose +12/13/14/15 to be the max upgrade, though. I think going over +9 is already overkill, unless it's so hard to get over +9 that people only have it after 3 years of playing on the server. Hope up to +7 will be on the easier side, while going over that would be extremely hard to the point where only people who wanna commit suicide would do it. Not expecting that at all, just saying it'd be cool.

Also, would be fun if you somehow kicked wizards' asses and made them super extremely squishy or something, because probably everyone hates them. Also, their stupid cast animation can be sometimes shorter than it should, f*ck wizards. Yes, I'm biased towards Chinese characters because they're weaker than Europeans and players often do EU only parties. I actually don't expect you to nerf wizards, I just wanted to say I hate them (but I expect you to make CH Egy gear half the price of EU - I actually don't expect it, but I just want to say something more to make a bigger essay than it should be).
I'm really glad that you're interested in the server, for sure I'm going to update the topic in the upcoming days, and YES! avatars will be in Item Mall to check them out before doing any kind of any purchase and currently we're working on balancing races.

and YES! the server got auto-equipment D1~D9 SoSun+5 Full Blue because some people don't really like looking for set specially that leveling up will be in a medium range so we wanted to give some help while doing that and by doing this we hope you guys won't suffer when you hit level 90+

We do believe that wizards are pain in the ass but we are looking forward to balance these things vs CHN race since EU are so broken atm but we are going to update all the news here in the thread.
Old 03/11/2021, 01:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Yuni ™ View Post
Nice , scammer my system and my name ^^
but will
"said the guy who doesn't know how to edit in-game map"
Man like listen, I don't wanna break rules here in the forums, I wont even start drama here nor bother myself about u doing **** I will just let mods handle this issue to make things clear and honestly it's the first time in my life someone scams someone else as he doesn't got any honor at all and the scammer is saying that he is the one who got scammed? l do have evidence, screenshot + records of our entire chat so don't bother yourself.
Old 03/11/2021, 01:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrsmooth View Post
Man like listen, I don't wanna break rules here in the forums and honestly it's the first time in my life someone scams someone else as he doesn't got any honor at all and the scammers are saying they are the one who got scammed? l do have evidence I screenshot + recorded our entire chat so don't bother yourself and you want to see something even better?
Check this out:
Am don't care about it
Old 03/11/2021, 02:17   #8
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,375
@Mr Yuni ™ no need to write any credentials here, next time you will get a infraction for that.
Whatever happens outsite of elitepvpers.com is not our business. So we can't do anything about it. If you hire someone, do a trade here and you are safe, thats why the Black Market area exist and the "Request a Trade" function.

So keep this thread only for the Server nothing else!
Old 03/19/2021, 02:07   #9

[THREAD BEEN UPDATED]

- Added more in-game info
1. Start-up which includes: general items, game system and SP.
2. Effects, Buffs and Titles

- Public Beta 24th of March Event
1. 1000 Silk for first 250 players
2. Exclusive (BETA TESTER) Title (25 Total Randomly Picked)
3. Discord and other social platforms Silk giveaway (which basically means that you will have a chance to get extra Silk + 1000 Free Silk)
4. Exclusive in-game events with lots of rewards

We'll be more than happy if you did join us on our Public Beta Phase, it will be available to everyone to test EXP/SP gain, game-play, itemization and game balances and improvements.

WE REALLY NEED YOUR FEEDBACK AND THOUGHTS!

Quote:
NOTE #1: Your progress during the Public Beta Phase will be saved and we WONT reset any progresses at all.
NOTE #2: We didn't show everything yet, we still do have so many things to push through upcoming days... which includes other buffs, effects, honor buff and guild/union in-depth information.
Register now on:
Old 03/19/2021, 05:10   #10

elite*gold: 80
Creptus ! xD From Where you got this name ?? there is already Online server under this name tho ! xD GoodLuck
Old 03/19/2021, 11:15   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc-Diesel View Post
Creptus ! xD From Where you got this name ?? there is already Online server under this name tho ! xD GoodLuck
Believe it or not some guy 2 days ago told me that but we already set-up everything on that xD and we didn't even know that there is a server out there by that name.
Old 03/19/2021, 11:51   #12

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by amrsmooth View Post
Believe it or not some guy 2 days ago told me that but we already set-up everything on that xD and we didn't even know that there is a server out there by that name.

Nah xD Im The one who gives this guy the name it was My Old Project Name Since 2017 But for some reaseons we changed it to GoldenAge At all GoodLuck But Multi name won't be a good Choice for you
Old 03/19/2021, 12:03   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc-Diesel View Post
Nah xD Im The one who gives this guy the name it was My Old Project Name Since 2017 But for some reaseons we changed it to GoldenAge At all GoodLuck But Multi name won't be a good Choice for you
Thank you so much for telling us that, it really means a lot to us!
For really we didn't know about that and if we did know we weren't going to name our game with any other similar names (today or previously made one).
We will take pre-cautions next time, we will change game name at some point in the future as we are totally against taking intellectual properties without any rights/permissions.

We already set-up our entire campaign on that name and as you said it's really bad idea if there are two game names out there.
Old 03/27/2021, 01:35   #14

grandopen =?
Old 03/28/2021, 09:50   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkMinator View Post
grandopen =?
It's now Online and in grand opening! we are going to update the post shortly.