Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ruby Online | 100 Cap | CH & EU | Innovative Gameplay | Drop-based | GO 19.03

Discussion on Ruby Online | 100 Cap | CH & EU | Innovative Gameplay | Drop-based | GO 19.03 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 03/21/2021, 17:28   #181

elite*gold: 0
1 month dead
Old 03/21/2021, 17:31   #182

again off, fail server already ?
Old 03/22/2021, 12:05   #183

off again? rly?
Old 03/22/2021, 12:06   #184

Crash again, game still offline
Old 03/22/2021, 12:10   #185

nice serwer offline almost 24/7
Old 03/22/2021, 13:02   #186

PHBOT Not work?
Old 03/22/2021, 15:55   #187

elite*gold: 20
Last time I played Ruby for a while, it was a kinda nice experience. The usual pay2win as always in pSro but still fun to play. This time there are a lot of stability issues and the worst is that a stack of potions costs 30m. The server is close to unplayable for everybody who wants to play CH and who doesn't wanna
It would be alright if you could sell the gear you drop to an npc and earn 30m, but the gear sell prices are also low (1 10d wep ~500k gold). Basically you'll either have to job OR sell your elx/stone drops OR pay with silk, only in order to be able to grind your end game equipment and/or elx+stones.
The team also knows this as a lot of people complain about it on discord but they don't seem to care.
Good luck.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/22/2021, 17:15   #188

surprise surprise again off
Old 03/22/2021, 17:22   #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastieI View Post
Last time I played Ruby for a while, it was a kinda nice experience. The usual pay2win as always in pSro but still fun to play. This time there are a lot of stability issues and the worst is that a stack of potions costs 30m. The server is basically unplayable for everybody who wants to play CH and who doesn't wanna
It would be alright if you could sell the gear you drop to an npc and earn 30m, but the gear sell prices are also low (1 10d wep ~500k gold). Basically you'll either have to job OR sell your elx/stone drops OR pay with silk, only in order to be able to grind your end game equipment and/or elx+stones.
The team also knows this as a lot of people complain about it on discord but they don't seem to care.
Good luck.
Agreed and outta here, gl with the server tho hope u will stabilize it and it will go as huge as promised =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2021, 21:56   #190

elite*gold: 51
Quote:
Last time I played Ruby for a while, it was a kinda nice experience. The usual pay2win as always in pSro but still fun to play. This time there are a lot of stability issues and the worst is that a stack of potions costs 30m. The server is basically unplayable for everybody who wants to play CH and who doesn't wanna
Good luck.
Hello,

With due all respect, you just claimed a false information about the whole team, and denied all efforts we made in the past 72 hours.

Our main focus was to stabilize the server, however, we have been gathering all possible changes that could improve the game-play and make it more fun to play, and not intense in a way that makes people quit.

We have figured out the disconnect issue (It was a network problem from the host - Nothing from our side) We're working on the fix already. By the time you read this message, it should be working fine. Also prepared an update to fix the gold issue, and improve some other stuff, please check our discord.

Please accept our sincere apologize if you feel frustrated.

Thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2021, 23:03   #191

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypnosĄ View Post
Hello,

With due all respect, you just claimed a false information about the whole team, and denied all efforts we made in the past 72 hours.

Our main focus was to stabilize the server, however, we have been gathering all possible changes that could improve the game-play and make it more fun to play, and not intense in a way that makes people quit.

We have figured out the disconnect issue (It was a network problem from the host - Nothing from our side) We're working on the fix already. By the time you read this message, it should be working fine. Also prepared an update to fix the gold issue, and improve some other stuff, please check our discord.

Please accept our sincere apologize if you feel frustrated.

Thank you
Well it was just a rational assessment of the server's current state from my side. It's a fact that the server has had stability issues until now. I'm not blaming you for that but that's just what happened. I'm as hopeful as you that that problem gets resolved asap.

About the potion price - until the moment when I wrote this comment I had no feedback from any team member whether something would change in that regard or not. People complained everywhere but there was no reaction. By posting my criticism I only tried to get your attention on the fact that something needs to change, nothing personal. Anyway good luck with fixing stuff and let's hope for the best.
Old 03/22/2021, 23:14   #192

Quote:
Well it was just a rational assessment of the server's current state from my side. It's a fact that the server has had stability issues until now. I'm not blaming you for that but that's just what happened. I'm as hopeful as you that that problem gets resolved asap.

About the potion price - until the moment when I wrote this comment I had no feedback from any team member whether something would change in that regard or not. People complained everywhere but there was no reaction. By posting my criticism I only tried to get your attention on the fact that something needs to change, nothing personal. Anyway good luck with fixing stuff and let's hope for the best.
Thank you so much, we did do something about potion price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themrss View Post
ruby offline = trash server & trash team rip idiots
We're applying a new patch, try to be less toxic, it's not healthy for your mentality.

Changelog:
- Moved host from OVH to NForce.
- Drug of wind: 500,000 gold to 1,000,000 gold
- Drug of typoon (1 Week): 200,000,000 gold to 150,000,000 gold
- HP Recovery Potion (X-Large): 6,000 gold to 3,000 gold
- MP Recovery Potion (X-Large): 6,000 gold to 2,500 gold
- Vigor Recovery Grain (Small): 200,000 gold to 150,000 gold
- Invisibility Detection (X-Large): 500,000 gold to 250,000 gold
- Removed degree 1-9 stones/items drops.
- Added all towns in all portals.
- Increased Job Temple Quest reward for Traders / Hunters from 75M to 100M
- Increased EXP Solo / Party Rate by 20x
- Reduced Job Temple portal required gold from 10M to 5M
- Transpet HP has been increased from 307628 to 407628
- Int characters should be able to use Bless Spell on Events, STR character won't be able to use Bless Spell.

Old 03/23/2021, 02:15   #193

Ace — Today at 2:24 AM
You can download Ruby Executables from our website and extract it in your client to fix this attacking issue temporarily until we apply the client patch.
Old 03/23/2021, 12:56   #194

I rejoined Silkroad for this server, but the endgame is just a joke. You need to grind for days to even get 1 piece of equipment that is usable for your character, or you know, you can just buy silk and simply buy it.
Even in the old times this is the biggest Pay2Win server i ever played.
Old 03/23/2021, 14:58   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by meratons View Post
I rejoined Silkroad for this server, but the endgame is just a joke. You need to grind for days to even get 1 piece of equipment that is usable for your character, or you know, you can just buy silk and simply buy it.
Even in the old times this is the biggest Pay2Win server i ever played.
With all due respect to you, you have not experienced anything on our server. Items drop rate is not that hard that makes you grind days for 1 part.

For silk, this is the easier part. You can simply sell stones or elixirs to get silk, many people already farmed 3~5k silk in the first 4 days only by actually playing the game, you're not forced to pay a cent to be fully equipped.

Tags
ruby, ruby online, silkroad, silkroad online