Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Animus Online | cap 110 | EU/CH | Brand New Features | Innovative Systems | GO 5-3

Discussion on Animus Online | cap 110 | EU/CH | Brand New Features | Innovative Systems | GO 5-3 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/11/2021, 23:39   #106

elite*gold: 0
IGN: Elissa
Old 03/12/2021, 07:00   #107

signature event : WinDee
the best system and fixed server from along time
Old 03/12/2021, 15:00   #108

elite*gold: 2396
Hello everyone

Stall System is live on our website now
in Animus you can sell / buy your items with our website Stall feature ,you don't have to stand with your stall ingame anymore ,
plus we have stall filter which means you can search for specific item and degree very easy.
Restrictions :
  • you can stall your items for gold or silk
  • you don't need to stand with your char in town to stall anymore .
  • you can only set 10 items at your website stall .
  • currently stall fees is 0 , we might enable fees for website stall later .
  • you can only put items in stall while your char is offline .
  • you can buy items from website stall with your char only if your buyer char is offline ,after that you can login to game and play normally .
  • just to be clear after putting items in website for stall you can login to
    game and play normally and ppl can buy your items whatever you are online or offline .
  • once you stall your items in website it won't be available in your ingame inventory .
  • if you want to cancel an item from website stall your char must be offline .

Stall System

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2021, 17:09   #109

that's good game i love it
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2021, 20:41   #110

IG: Nightclaw

Best server in a long time !! It's a lot of fun and a great admin team. Very helpful with problems. Fair to the players and it's n play2win server which I really celebrate <3 <3 <3
Old 03/13/2021, 10:56   #111

Come on Lets play nice server ^-^

Vivien
Old 03/13/2021, 16:16   #112

Perfect server

Thx for this lovely game ❤️❤️❤️
TITA30008
Old 03/15/2021, 00:19   #113

Thumbs down

At the time that I'm writing this post, me and my guild have left this server altogether for good, and I'm still #1 ranked.
Proof: Now let's get to it.
After getting teamed 3v1 for entire 10 minutes in Survival Arena by 3 players going out of their way to chase me across the arena, all 3 players from a guild named [Warlords], I have tried the following.
I tried reaching out to a GM via globals-- no luck.
I tried reaching out to a GM on Discord-- no luck.
The same 3 players are very likely to this day still griefing every survival arena and farming 500 silk per survival arena 3x a day = 1500 spread across 3 players.
A few hours later, what do you know, I get contacted by the GM and told that there he can not afford to "enforce rules" on his own damn server, because the server has such low active population, and that there's "nothing" he can do about teaming.
Well how about being active or hiring one of the supports to be there 3x times a day for 10 minutes, and they wouldn't even have to enforce any 'hardcore' punishments, just teleporting a player that is HEAVILY teaming, out from the Survival Arena in question, is enough, because players can not enter while Survival Arena is in progress.
Is that too much to ask for? WELL for this server, YES that's Too Much to ask for.
Given the amount of time that I've invested into playing this circus show of a server, It's only right for me to religiously keep coming back to this thread on a DAILY basis just to stray as many rational people away from this mundane joke of a server as I can.

TLDR: DO NOT JOIN THIS UTTER GARBAGE JOKE OF A SO CALLED 'PRIVATE SERVER', THANK YOU

PS: I have video recordings of the survival arena in question, and if anyone in any way disagrees with me, feel FREE to call me out and discuss it out in the open if you think that ANY of this is anything other than the UTTERMOST factional truth.

This post will be repeated daily.

Feel free to ban my in-game acc, I wouldn't want to come back there if you stuck a gun to my mouth.
Developers such as this deserve to get exposed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/15/2021, 18:22   #114

i cant even login right nw
even server in online and have more than 400
Old 03/15/2021, 22:48   #115

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post
At the time that I'm writing this post, me and my guild have left this server altogether for good, and I'm still #1 ranked.
After getting teamed 3v1 for entire 10 minutes in Survival Arena by 3 players going out of their way to chase me across the arena, all 3 players from a guild named [Warlords], I have tried the following.
The same 3 players are very likely to this day still griefing every survival arena and farming 500 silk per survival arena 3x a day = 1500 spread across 3 players.
A few hours later, what do you know, I get contacted by the GM and told that there he can not afford to "enforce rules" on his own damn server, because the server has such low active population, and that there's "nothing" he can do about teaming.
Well how about being active or hiring one of the supports to be there 3x times a day for 10 minutes, and they wouldn't even have to enforce any 'hardcore' punishments, just teleporting a player that is HEAVILY teaming, out from the Survival Arena in question, is enough, because players can not enter while Survival Arena is in progress.
Is that too much to ask for? WELL for this server, YES that's Too Much to ask for.
Given the amount of time that I've invested into playing this circus show of a server, It's only right for me to religiously keep coming back to this thread on a DAILY basis just to stray as many rational people away from this mundane joke of a server as I can.

TLDR: DO NOT JOIN THIS UTTER GARBAGE JOKE OF A SO CALLED 'PRIVATE SERVER', THANK YOU

PS: I have video recordings of the survival arena in question, and if anyone in any way disagrees with me, feel FREE to call me out and discuss it out in the open if you think that ANY of this is anything other than the UTTERMOST factional truth.

Feel free to ban my in-game acc, I wouldn't want to come back there if you stuck a gun to my mouth.
If you read your post carefully and think about it seriously, you must unfortunately conclude that you forget what silkroad actually is.

Silkroad is a MassivMultiplayerOnlineGame and in such a game there will always be the possibility to dominate certain areas of a game with a strong team.

That a survival arena is theoretically there to play all against all is clear but there is no reasonable way to prevent team play.

Furthermore you would also get answers to your questions if you write to the ticket system or maybe directly to the supporters and not directly to the server owner. He has enough to do and that's why there are supporters.

So please don't point your finger at others and look at yourself first.

We are glad that Animus Online is growing every day and we are looking forward to a long time to come.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2021, 22:36   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrich525 View Post
If you read your post carefully and think about it seriously, you must unfortunately conclude that you forget what silkroad actually is.

Silkroad is a MassivMultiplayerOnlineGame and in such a game there will always be the possibility to dominate certain areas of a game with a strong team.

That a survival arena is theoretically there to play all against all is clear but there is no reasonable way to prevent team play.

Furthermore you would also get answers to your questions if you write to the ticket system or maybe directly to the supporters and not directly to the server owner. He has enough to do and that's why there are supporters.

So please don't point your finger at others and look at yourself first.

We are glad that Animus Online is growing every day and we are looking forward to a long time to come.
You can try your PR non-sense on someone else who lacks common sense.
First of all, I offered a reasonable solution as to how to exactly prevent any further Survival Arena grief with just 30 minutes of a single supporters time on a daily basis, and to my surprise(NOT), you completely ignored it.
Your argument would make sense if this server had more than 5 active players in survival arena at a time, but 3 active players from the same guild gang banging any and all outsiders while simultaneously pretending they're not via globals, is directly your fault.
You can't moderate an event that occurs for a total of 30 minutes a day? Exactly.
Quote:
please don't point your finger at others and look at yourself first.
For what possible reason would I point fingers at myself?
Other than because I have committed the fatal mistake of even giving this garbage of a server a chance??
If having 3 guildmates in a survival arena ganging up on others, whilst an entire team of your silk-leeching supporter parasites is unable to prevent it, if that's something that you're proud of-- then by all means

Quote:
"Gm doesn't have 30 minutes of time ona daily basis"
Then he should not have made the server if he's incapable of handling all the issues that come along with it, hiring somebody else to help is an option too.
Either way, I swear to God if you quote me one more time, your post will be ignored until it's heavily fact based, which is something you have yet to deliver.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2021, 23:39   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkygrape View Post

Thanks for your criticism, it helps us to improve our server for the better, and from now on we will punish all the people who team up in the events.
Old 03/19/2021, 14:05   #118

elite*gold: 56
🎉 Invite Event🎉

From now on there is an #invite-event !
Invite players with a link generated by you to our Discord server - As soon as they join our Discord you will be credited with the invite.

From the moment you have 10 invites you can participate in the event.
The three players with the most invites until 27-03-2021 will win.

1st Place: 300 Silk
2nd Place: 200 Silk
3rd Place: 100 Silk

Let the race begin!
Old 03/21/2021, 05:40   #119

elite*gold: 2396
We want to introduce you our new patch changes.

our new patch will give boost to new players to join us and reach old players fast .

Patch#3

Old 03/22/2021, 13:08   #120

Best Server i Played so far hope the server gets Big !

Never seen such a good Server when u see a bug or something its fixed in a short amount of time. make so much fun to play with the new features everyday i learn new things about silkroad.