Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Rakkion | Lifetime Server | CAP 100 | Grand Opening 10.10.2020

Discussion on Silkroad Rakkion | Lifetime Server | CAP 100 | Grand Opening 10.10.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 10/12/2020, 15:56   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by stankevicius View Post
downloaded from ur website but same problem idk why
What same, please provide more details.
Old 10/12/2020, 16:34   #122

Join Us now

LETS GO FOR THE BEST SERVER

IGN: Yoonah
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2020, 18:10   #123

i am in, Good sever rate xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2020, 18:20   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_t033 View Post
i am in, Good sever rate xD
You still have a chance to win the signature event, make sure u sign up for it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/13/2020, 22:13   #125

any one need help My
IGN GYP Guild Oldschool
Old 10/14/2020, 03:33   #126

these guys GYP and the owner and co are scammers guys. bebostar is just a spam account like a kid from the gm or he is in the same team. these guys scammed alot of players with their other server. take care! they even selling gold in game for real money his dumb team doing this stuff. take really care this server will never live long. max 1 month. dont be an fool and dont get fooled by these scammers! elitepvper moderators should take action they know from old threads from this gm and his servers what happened.

Arya Hope AmazingSpear GYP And Twitch these players are in the gm team !!

here is an old closed threat from same GM.. u can read there alot of hate comment for the Gm from players who got scammed from this moneymilkin morron.

Proof! :

He closed his server this year after players found out that he scamms. after 4 month hes back and lies about a work what takes 7 years he says bla bla ba. fckng liars!

GM stfu and dont answer me u Liar. your words are like farts nobody want them!

ur just an idiot most of the comments are your fake accounts who was madei n 2020. we are not dumb and u will fail again. u never got 1 penny from me nah bro u mad ? u mad broo ? cry me an river u salty gm. i revealed evrything so fu and hope your soul burns alot in H.
Old 10/14/2020, 04:03   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogveli123 View Post
these guys GYP and the owner and co are scammers guys. bebostar is just a spam account like a kid from the gm or he is in the same team. these guys scammed alot of players with their other server. take care! they even selling gold in game for real money his dumb team doing this stuff. take really care this server will never live long. max 1 month. dont be an fool and dont get fooled by these scammers! elitepvper moderators should take action they know from old threads from this gm and his servers what happened.

Arya Hope AmazingSpear GYP And Twitch these players are in the gm team !!

here is an old closed threat from same GM.. u can read there alot of hate comment for the Gm from players who got scammed from this moneymilkin morron.

Proof! :

He closed his server this year after players found out that he scamms. after 4 month hes back and lies about a work what takes 7 years he says bla bla ba. fckng liars!

GM stfu and dont answer me u Liar. your words are like farts nobody want them!

ur just an idiot most of the comments are your fake accounts who was madei n 2020. we are not dumb and u will fail again. u never got 1 penny from me nah bro u mad ? u mad broo ? cry me an river u salty gm. i revealed evrything so fu and hope your soul burns alot in H.
Your not the first one who said so.
Other also warned other about them and their comments are getting deleted by mod i guess.
Old 10/14/2020, 05:12   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogveli123 View Post
So much to read, but i am sure once you're in-game you will fall in love.
The race is on, don't miss it, best of luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byorn View Post
Your not the first one who said so.
Other also warned other about them and their comments are getting deleted by mod i guess.
Don't hear about us, try us instead, the game is running now with over 150 real players. Maybe we're the only server with real online players count

You can find it in the right side corner. Give it a try since it'a free to play anyway
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/14/2020, 07:58   #129

elite*gold: 29
164 / 3000

PC Limit: 3

^ not sure about "150 real players"

dude just quit already, you are a well known scammer.
Old 10/14/2020, 09:39   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave◉_◉ View Post
164 / 3000

PC Limit: 3

^ not sure about "150 real players"
Maybe you need to read more about Limit, by making a limit we're not saying you have to open 3 accounts actually we're saying you can not open more than chars, that dose not mean 3 or nothing.

Our machines recognizing already 150 different IPs and HWID, normally smart members leveling with main char in the low EXP rate servers, then start leveling their bot characters if needed (specially when there's a race for the top 100 players reach Lv.100)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave◉_◉ View Post
dude just quit already, you are a well known scammer.
We know already known, so your post is useless. Except it helps for the bump up. Thanks for passing by.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/14/2020, 12:45   #131

[QUOTE=Rakkion;38407614]So much to read, but i am sure once you're in-game you will fall in love.

Yeah u event dont read what i said, maybe u read and u know im right. you try to change the corvesation. when u read correctly i said u dont pm me.

Stop saying me that i fall in love in your server. let me say this so much pserver and most of them die fast. yesterday i went back to isro back to the original sro where my chars not get curruptet and where i dont need to start over and over again. i Lovely would give my money to joymax and jcplanet then playing on your server, where we know that u scamm evrybody. you are right now inpatient ur waiting. waiting to earn trust from these players who are right now in your server. you milk them too. and on page 1 u are lying u saying u investet more than 6 years to make this server . but u started 4 month ago other servers as well. i dont trust Liars and Rakkion u are the biggest Liar with your fake elitepvpers accounts. You are to0 lazy even to read this 1 u Bird

The Community will never forget what u DONE!
Old 10/14/2020, 17:16   #132

Angry

i will supp any player new in game pm me
ING GYP

[quote=mogveli123;38408045]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakkion View Post
So much to read, but i am sure once you're in-game you will fall in love.

Yeah u event dont read what i said, maybe u read and u know im right. you try to change the corvesation. when u read correctly i said u dont pm me.

Stop saying me that i fall in love in your server. let me say this so much pserver and most of them die fast. yesterday i went back to isro back to the original sro where my chars not get curruptet and where i dont need to start over and over again. i Lovely would give my money to joymax and jcplanet then playing on your server, where we know that u scamm evrybody. you are right now inpatient ur waiting. waiting to earn trust from these players who are right now in your server. you milk them too. and on page 1 u are lying u saying u investet more than 6 years to make this server . but u started 4 month ago other servers as well. i dont trust Liars and Rakkion u are the biggest Liar with your fake elitepvpers accounts. You are to0 lazy even to read this 1 u Bird

The Community will never forget what u DONE!
Old 10/14/2020, 17:31   #133

Current Status

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2020, 15:43   #134

Silk for Hunting Uniques is buggy, u will not get any silk.
Old 10/15/2020, 15:55   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by stankevicius View Post
Silk for Hunting Uniques is buggy, u will not get any silk.
It's not bug as it disabled for purpose, you can find more details in the discord server #announcement Tab

Thanks for your feedback.
Thanks
1 User