Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SilkNation Online - 135 CAP | CH + EU | Next Level Game - 20.08.2020

Discussion on SilkNation Online - 135 CAP | CH + EU | Next Level Game - 20.08.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/21/2020, 00:38   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylo2263 View Post
admin very bad, act *** of world, ignore peoples, act cookie, ban for no reason, if u tell something is not working or bugged he say go out i warning u, or just ban for trying to help him fix things, act childish, dont go there, no online, and admin is 100% kid not 27 years old.. :X
Sorry, we don't need childish people like you on the game. If you don't like the experience rate and some aspects of the game then why you bother to join and play? Just to waste time? And after all that you leave bad review. Wow! You are such a good player.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2020, 00:47   #32

after 5 hr server 0 player :
Old 08/21/2020, 00:53   #33

Dead server
no thing work well
Every one left from first day
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2020, 02:06   #34

No not everyone left, you guys just acting like kids
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2020, 17:23   #35

Received Thanks: 1,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtaz2018 View Post
Dead server
no thing work well
Every one left from first day
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezo505 View Post
Bad Server

u need 4 week to get lvl 135 and need 4 week to get items sos only and need 20 week to get silk it's server for mone only buy to play not play to win
admin dog mone

it's files and d.b eloind online You are a deceiver
i dont really understand you ppl, why continue to stay when you dont even like the server? and do you really think its easy to fix things?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2020, 18:00   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
i dont really understand you ppl, why continue to stay when you dont even like the server? and do you really think its easy to fix things?
Just ignore them, we don't need to use our energy with this.
Old 08/21/2020, 22:37   #37

Now an offcial feedback on the server as i was playing without a single minute of sleep yet. Also i been top 1 till i left the server for good.

First of all the database is stolen, this dude has clearly no idea how to fix stuff. We have provided feedback with bugs wich were pretty simple to fix asap. We asked to increase the spawn rate because we literally had 9 niya snipers in almost whole taklamakan this is not a joke,this is a sad reality.

Then, you can vote for silk - either way you should be able to exchange them for normal silk scrolls. Sounds okay, but the silk scrolls were never working. At this point i lost 800m due to buying silk scrolls and keeping them to use em at once.

How ever, the discord is pretty much dead. The only communication that happens there is "ok i fix it" , "idk how to fix", "shut up or i will bann you", "my server, my rules **** off with your ideas if you dont like feel free to leave". - He is romanian, i can relate to the fincal aspect he is seeing but milking the **** out of 5 players with a stolen db? - Imagine..

How ever, i highly recommend NOT joining the server. The idea is cool, but the 90% of the System he listed here is NOT working, like literally NOT. Plus he talks a lot of **** and is pretty offensive against other humans. Greedy little child, not more.

Save your time, find something thats more worth.
Old 08/21/2020, 23:13   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrija. View Post
Now an offcial feedback on the server as i was playing without a single minute of sleep yet. Also i been top 1 till i left the server for good.

First of all the database is stolen, this dude has clearly no idea how to fix stuff. We have provided feedback with bugs wich were pretty simple to fix asap. We asked to increase the spawn rate because we literally had 9 niya snipers in almost whole taklamakan this is not a joke,this is a sad reality.

Then, you can vote for silk - either way you should be able to exchange them for normal silk scrolls. Sounds okay, but the silk scrolls were never working. At this point i lost 800m due to buying silk scrolls and keeping them to use em at once.

How ever, the discord is pretty much dead. The only communication that happens there is "ok i fix it" , "idk how to fix", "shut up or i will bann you", "my server, my rules fuck off with your ideas if you dont like feel free to leave". - He is romanian, i can relate to the fincal aspect he is seeing but milking the shit out of 5 players with a stolen db? - Imagine..

How ever, i highly recommend NOT joining the server. The idea is cool, but the 90% of the System he listed here is NOT working, like literally NOT. Plus he talks a lot of shit and is pretty offensive against other humans. Greedy little child, not more.

Save your time, find something thats more worth.
Ahh I see. So you left. Why this should be the problem? You don't know how to respect people LOL. I told you to wait till the problems will be fixed but what you do now? Come with bad review and you started to complain on discord. Since when is a rule for people to use discord? DUDE! Discord is a chat platform. Not everyone use discord for your knowledge. I don't have to explain myself to you why not all regions have respawn mobs. There are alot of spots which have alot of mobs. But you go near mountains leave bot afk then come and cry later you don't have mobs. This made me laugh hard and you really don't understand how suggestions work. If you tell something it doesn't have to follow your point. Got it? By the way. Here is your "I don't know how to fix stuff"

http://i.epvpimg.com/joCCfab.jpg

http://i.epvpimg.com/UCiYaab.jpg

Rules

# Botting is allowed , IP-Limit 10 Accounts.
# Proxy is forbidden (Permanent Ban).
# The Team should be treated with respect! rules must be followed!
# Be friendly and try to act mature.
# Dont ask GM for Gold or Items.
# Items selling for real money is allowed. If you get scammed don't contact US (Your Own Risk).
# Account trading & selling ingame for gold or silk is allowed.
# For Trades, you can ask GMs for being Middleman so you can't become scammed.
# Do not advertise for other sites/servers.
# Multi Clients are allowed (max. 10).
# You are allowed to go to the Fortress War with multiple Chars!
# Do not abuse any bug or use hacks! (Bots / Petfilter are allowed).
# AFK Trade Bot is not allowed!
# We take the right to ban and delete your account at any time.
# Do not cheat at the BA or CTF-Event (multichars or joining a party from the opponent team)!
# Recharge back is not possible. If you enjoy the game then respect the donation terms.
# Murder on Events is not allowed!

Thanks for leaving the server. Less toxic people!
Old 08/22/2020, 13:57   #39

i dont play on your server but how stupid is that ? xD

"we take the right to ban and delete your account at any time".

why should some1 play on your server if you could ban him any time ? xD
Old 08/22/2020, 14:05   #40

Good Game
IGN: CheeTa
Old 08/22/2020, 15:28   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiline View Post
i dont play on your server but how stupid is that ? xD

"we take the right to ban and delete your account at any time".

why should some1 play on your server if you could ban him any time ? xD
It mean if you break the rules we can ban you. This is the meaning.
Old 08/22/2020, 17:58   #42

Dead server
With bad admin
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2020, 06:46   #43

Fixed 12 Degree Drop (Items, Stones, Tablets)

Copper Coin Drop = All Titan Uniques
Iron Coin Drop = Jupiter Temple + Mirror + Qin Tomb
Silver Coin Drop = Holy Water Temple + Job Temple

Copper Coin Each Unique Drop = Between 5-10 Coins
Iron Coin Each Unique Drop = Between 5-20 Coins
Silver Coin Each Unique Drop = Between 5-30 Coins
Old 08/24/2020, 22:18   #44

This server has a good system and still improving, I can only say just give a chance you will not regret it

IGN: MeLeGeM
Old 08/24/2020, 23:35   #45

el amigo espaņol

I think it's one of the best servers, it has almost everything you need, and it's in full swing!! guys come and help create 100% with their doubts or their raises, a hug
Thanks
1 User