Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Valor Online - 80 Cap | Activity Based | Nasty,Xeona,Promaker Cooperation| 31.07.2020

Discussion on Valor Online - 80 Cap | Activity Based | Nasty,Xeona,Promaker Cooperation| 31.07.2020 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 13
Valor Online - 80 Cap | Activity Based | Nasty,Xeona,Promaker Cooperation| 31.07.2020

Valor Online has creators like Nasty and Xeona as a streamer in the bussiness of Silkroad Online and now with their ideas and Promaker’s skills Valor Online designed. Also the game designed by players for their players. Our crew played a lot of Silkroad Online and simply we didn’t enjoy the servers we went through, now we are creating a game that everyone would enjoy and including our selves. We are proud that we are announcing our first game. #MakeSilkroadGreatAgain

Our first aim is to give players fair, unbias, enjoyable experiance in our game. With the last events that occured in the Silkroad Community, where GMs giving interest to guilds, and in-game items etc. We like to show players that a game can be fair, and ruled with transparency.

We heard complains from the players that a lot of servers has a short life-span and this game is just for you. In the beggining our game will start as 80 Cap game, and if players want, aftersome time we can increase the cap. But we are thinking that we will do the cap upgrade when there is no action going on in the game.

Don’t forget this, players decide if server has a long time-span or not. If you are here with us, we will with you.

In Valor Online, Upgrade system can bi examined under two things.

As you know when you open a 80 Cap server, players sometimes finds nothing to do. So if this happens, with a voting system, we can increase 80 cap to 90 cap.

Upgrade System designed as to make the game more Play2Win.

How ?

If you want to use the Item Upgrade System, you have to earn what you need through events in game and Upgrade Scroll are closed to trading. With this way, you can catch donators.

Alright, so how does Upgrade System ?

Upgrade System will be activated after a week moons are activated. Upgrade System will start from SOS items. First step is you can use Upgrade Scroll to SOS 7 item. And it will change it to MOON +1. Second step is to use Upgrade Scroll to Moon +7 item. You will get SUN +0. But here is the catch, if you use Upgrade scroll to any item to make it sun, you won't be able to TRADE it.

In our game, there will be three types of sox as usual.

You can get SOS items from “Random Sos Box”.

You can get MOON items from FGW and Upgrade System.(Like Awaken System)

(Upgrade system will be available after we open the FGW Collection)

You can get SUN items from Upgrade System. And SUN items will closed for trading.

MOON SET & ACC : You can get it from Unique and Elite Monsters in Valor Dungeon.

SUN SET : You can get it with Upgrade System, and will closed for trading.

You rarely see SOS items in the 80 CAP servers, because basically last tier item is more stronger than SOS items. We are here to change it. We simply changed the Attack and Reinforce numbers. And you can see below the changes.

For Last Tier, SOS Weapon +1.5 - Moon Weapon +3.5 - Sun Weapon +6 stronger.

Last Tier SOS Set +1 – MOON Set +3 – SUN SET +5 stronger.

For Last Tier SOS ACC +1 – MOON ACC +3 – SUN ACC +5 stronger.

For Last Tier SOS Shield +2.5 - MOON Shield +4 – Sun Shield +5 stronger.

Most of the 80 Cap problem is people can't kill each other ingame. So we changed some skills to enable this easier. For some skills we increased damages, and for some skills we changed the visual.

Here’s the news about skills ;

In 80 Cap leaving honor buffs as it is could make a lot of differences, so we changed it to be more coherent with the 80 Cap.

You can earn honor points from Survival, Job Cave, Job Kill, Standart Uniques and Special Uniques.

Each kill grants you 1 honor point.(Maximum 2 honor from one player)

Each unique grants you 10 honor point.

Each kill grants you 1 honor point.(After 8 hours, you can earn from the same person again.)

Each grants you 1 honor point.

Grants 2 honor point.

Grants you 5 honor point.

Grants you 7 honor point.

Each grants 10 honor point.

Grants you 20 honor point.

You can drop it from Standart Uniques, Job Cave Uniques, Valor Dungeon, Karkadann, Khulood, Launatune and Medusa.

You can recieve these items from Unique Box;

Sabakun Jewel - Devil Magic Stone – Hp & Mp 400 Potion - Dodging Scroll - Hit Scroll - Gender Switch - Repair Hammer

You can drop the box from Job Cave Uniques, Valor Dungeon, FGW, Lord Yarkan, Demon Shaitan, Karkadann, Lhulood, Launatune and Medusa.

You can recieve Sos items from this box with a %10 chance.

You can only reach max plus with Avdanced Elixir +1 which is drop from Random Adv Box.
You can recieve Advanced Elixir’s from this box with a %10 chance.

For most of the 80 CAP servers, jobbing is the most important thing, and we built our server around it with making changes.

Buy = 10 M Sell = 30M Profit = 20M

Special trade going to open twice a day.(11AM and 7 PM Server Time) Duration 1 hour.

Buy = 10M Sell = 50M Profit = 40M

Thief Profit=10M

After you reach level 7 with job, you will recieve Copper Coin to your chest as a reward.

For 80 Cap, job fight is the most important thing. To get the fights going, we added Job Cave to 80 Cap server. Job Cave will spawn uniques twice a day.

We separated the Sos Box and ADV box to tell people that killing 1 unique is not enough. And inside Job Cave, we want people to fight so in another way we heated the compatation.

For people playing without guilds, we got you covered. Valor Dungeon is for you! You can recieve Item Mall items and with a chance you can get Sos Box from this dungeon. With a low chance you can drop Sos Box from monsters and Unique inside. After Moon weapons opens, you can drop Moon Set parts and accessories.

Dungeon system inspirated from Ruby Online(Foberious&Ace.)

We used Flame Mountain as our FGW. The reason behind this is we want to do things besides ordinary. Inside you can drop FGW Cards, Sos&ADV Box and Coin. You can also recieve Moon Weapon after you complated the collection.

Forgotten World drops listed below;

1* FGW = %3 Collection Card, With %10 Chance you can drop Random Sos Box or ADV Box and each unique drops 1x Copper Coin.

2* FGW = %4 Collection Card, With %15 Chance you can drop Random Sos Box or ADV Box and each unique drops 2x Copper Coin.

3* FGW = %5 Collection Card, With %25 Chance you can drop Random Sos Box or ADV Box and each unique drops 4x Copper Coin.

Tiger Girl, Cerberus, Captain Ivy, Uruchi ve Isyutaru this uniques will be spawn after 30 minute cool down.

Lord Yarkan has 1 hour, Demon Shaitan has 2 hour cool down.

For maximize party competition and extra activity, we add arabian uniques to Valor Garden. This uniques will be appear three times a day. Here’s the drop list ;

Of course we didn’t forget to add most loved unique in Silkroad Online history. We edited Medusa for 80 cap for you guys to feel party competition.

And here is most valuable unique in Valor Online. Called ProXeoNasty. This unique appears once a day in all map.

Here’s the drop list;

Our Wings has %110 Movement Speed, %1 Lucky and %1 Alchemy probability buff.

You can buy items that only sales on Gold Shop. Also it has Silk items inside.
You can buy these items from Gold Shop

Skill Edit Potion – Str & Int Scroll – Balloon – Buffalo – Lottery – Fgw Stones – Astral – Earth Ghost Helmet.

You can drop Magic PoP cards from Demon Shaitan, Karkadann, Khulood, Launatune, Medusa and Valor Dungeon.

You can recieve these items from Magic Pop;

Gold Dragon Flag – Advanced Elixir – Valor Title – Title Color – 1 Degree Lucky Powder – Special Dress Set

And lastly the one the myth the legend, SURVIVAL EVENT! In this event, the pvp capes will be active and everyone can attack anyone.

Each kill will grant you 1 honor point.(max 2)

Score Board rewards listed below;

1. Player will recieve 250 Silks and 1x Random Sos Box.

2. Player will recieve 150 Silks

3. Player will recieve 150 Silk

4. and 5. Player will recieve 100 Silks.

We know that in Battle Arena, competition is high and we like to reward players who compete there. The reward is Arena Coin and it will help you get to end game items.

Random Battle Arena = Winners gets 10 Arena Coin, Losers gets 2 Arena Coin.

Party Battle Arena = Winners gets 10 Arena Coin, Losers gets 2 Arena Coin.

Capture The Flag is the most iconic event the game ever has. So we want competition in there as well. So we changed rewards for this event as well.

Each kill you get inside will grant you 1 Arena Coin.

The Winners who has the flag when timer ends recieve 10 Arena Coin.

Madness Event is the most enjoyable event there is. It brings two sides of the Silkroad Online and merges it together. People who like to pvp, there is a place for it, and people who like to kill unique, there is a place for you too.

Person who kills unique will get 250 Silks and Random Sos Box.

Kill Rank rewards listed below;

1. Player will recieve 200 Silks and 1x Random Sos Box.

2. Player will receive 150 Silks.

3. Player will recieve 100 Silks.

4. and 5. Player will receive 50 Silks.

Last Man Standing is for the strongest one and for who can apply the best strategy.

The player who is left at the end will recieve 250 Silks.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2020, 20:08   #2

UPDATE

Karkadan, Khulood and Launatune uniques has 200 silks drop now.
Medusa has 400 Silks drop now.
ProXeoNasty Unique's silk drop updated to 500.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2020, 20:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
Anytime my friend. <3
Old 07/24/2020, 20:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehemt104 View Post
You have to post 20 comments or more to show pictures.
Quote:
Anytime my friend. <3
Thanks again brother <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchBrite View Post
Good Luck
Thank you dude
Old 07/24/2020, 20:14   #5

nice and great system .. Sure iam in <3
#ValorOnline <3 #RandyOrton
Old 07/24/2020, 20:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassemfox View Post
nice and great system .. Sure iam in <3
#ValorOnline <3 #RandyOrton
Thank you Our crew works really hard for this. We're planning to show players servers can be good w/o corruption

Quote:
Good luck btw.
Thank you for tips and also for the comments
Old 07/24/2020, 20:16   #7

System is great, #ValorOnline #Steakhouse. I'm in!
Old 07/24/2020, 20:36   #8

elite*gold: 1724
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchBrite View Post
Good Luck
Quote:
Good luck btw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiBa1337 View Post
Good Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassemfox View Post
Good Luckkkkkkkkk
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSteakhouse View Post
Good Luck!
All spam. @

Your website must be online and elitepvpers backlink must be placed somewhere visible on your website.

Check the rules here:
Old 07/24/2020, 20:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanstaMonsta View Post
All spam. @

Your website must be online and elitepvpers backlink must be placed somewhere visible on your website.

Check the rules here:
Working on it immediately
Old 07/25/2020, 15:32   #10

date?
Old 07/25/2020, 21:41   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by themrss View Post
date?
31/7/2020
Old 07/26/2020, 13:10   #12

fore sure i am ! lets do it !! and what i can say may be finnaly i find my "home" more 5 days
Old 07/26/2020, 14:48   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiu1988 View Post
fore sure i am ! lets do it !! and what i can say may be finnaly i find my "home" more 5 days
We'll be happy to see you play our server All of you guys are welcome anytime
Old 07/26/2020, 15:58   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Cihangir View Post
We'll be happy to see you play our server All of you guys are welcome anytime
ye but server is down say check almost 2 day's
Old 07/26/2020, 16:11   #15

Quote:
Quote:
ye but server is down say check almost 2 day's
We're working hard for making a good server without corruption an without problems. We're trying to make a server players can enjoy and play it long term. Thats our main goal

Tags
silkroad online private, sro pvp