Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anubis Sro | RoyalPass Season 7 | Max Plus 80 | Play2Win | Rebirth Sys | Auto Event

Discussion on Anubis Sro | RoyalPass Season 7 | Max Plus 80 | Play2Win | Rebirth Sys | Auto Event within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Anubis Sro | Cap 130 | Max Plus 80 | Play2Win | Rebirth Sys | Auto Event

Welcome to AnubisSRO, it's not your everyday new server, our server is online since 3 years ago, our servers aren't made to dig players money and time.
We offer the best experience to players with our unique servers. We aren't copying other people servers we are doing our own systems and ideas, you can find that from our unique features.

AnubisSRO Containe New Gift System and Welcome Gifts. Recording Systems for players activity used in our new Royalpass system where players required to do game stuff in order to obtain free gifts every level in RP.
Royalpass have three typed, first type is free that doesnt require anything just when you create your account its full free, there is elitepass which cost low amount, and lastly superpass which cost abit more than elite's one.
Elite and Super Royalpass doesn't give the donor the privilege to win over free-users as you won't max out through royalpass but it helps abit to do, players can get stuff through Unique Kills, Monster Kills, Quest Completing, Events, Arena, Royalpass.
Normal and Donor Players can max out in a fair effort where you can't max out fast in both ways but in a fair amount of time for both.
Every single item and powerup is FREE and obtainable, only small amount of lookism are premium which doesn't affect the power system and fairness.

Starting Stuff & Features

Game Shops

All Game Point & Coins Quick Guide

Special Upgrade Items

Special Unique Summon

Auto Events

More will be coming soon!

Old 07/28/2020, 20:21   #2

Loved the website features especially
" Royal pass gift system "
Good luck with your server

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2020, 13:27   #3

Well seems whack & dead but I'll check it just out of curiosity lol. But anyways highly doubt it's really possible to catch up or anything if the server really has been online for years..? Maybe just re-open like all the others, kekw
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2020, 14:24   #4

No information about rebirth at post or website also the discord is dead

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2020, 14:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NergBerg View Post
Well seems whack & dead but I'll check it just out of curiosity lol. But anyways highly doubt it's really possible to catch up or anything if the server really has been online for years..? Maybe just re-open like all the others, kekw
Hello, game had been dead for while but the game quality is not low now after our last update hope that you enjoy it. about catching up its easy with all the welcome gift and easy to catch meta, also Royalpass helps alot to improve yourself overly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loaides View Post
No information about rebirth at post or website also the discord is dead
I am so sorry I will be adding it asap once I am back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoleChow* View Post
Loved the website features especially
" Royal pass gift system "
Good luck with your server
Thanks alot for your time checking it hope you enjoying it and have a nice day buddy.

Tags
rotosro, silkroad, silkroad 130cap 14d, silkroad pvp