Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ShippudenSRO: Cap100/CH&EU/Job Based/AutoEvents/Vote4Silk/PlaytoWin/UefaChampionSilk

Discussion on ShippudenSRO: Cap100/CH&EU/Job Based/AutoEvents/Vote4Silk/PlaytoWin/UefaChampionSilk within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 07/22/2020, 20:34   #91

elite*gold: 0
buttom discord no working
Old 07/22/2020, 20:44   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by newenzel View Post
buttom discord no working
yep still we not have it soon we are working for other things atm
Old 07/22/2020, 21:40   #93

I kill like 10 titans and get no shipu coins. Is it notmal?
Old 07/22/2020, 21:43   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by spellchecker View Post
yes mate,tonight we will fix normal unique and u can get shippuden coin ^^
Old 07/22/2020, 22:43   #95

Fixed normal Unique ,spawn rate every 2 hours
Old 07/22/2020, 23:33   #96

elite*gold: 117
Quote:
Titans don't drop shippuden coins, only the regular unique do
Old 07/24/2020, 10:20   #97

The release seems a little bit early, and there is still no discord server, but the gameplay is nice and not over-edited, so i'll probably stick around a bit. If you're reading this, feel free to join! Server was launched this week so you're not far behind.
Old 07/24/2020, 16:30   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaRandomSROplayer View Post
The release seems a little bit early, and there is still no discord server, but the gameplay is nice and not over-edited, so i'll probably stick around a bit. If you're reading this, feel free to join! Server was launched this week so you're not far behind.
yes new ppl are coming mate ! thank you and welcome
Old 07/24/2020, 17:00   #99

Where is 100 lvl mobs and where drop 99 helm and 100 chest?
Old 07/24/2020, 23:53   #100

Quote:
Where is 100 lvl mobs and where drop 99 helm and 100 chest?
mobs lvl 100 added to samarkand south
Old 07/25/2020, 13:53   #101

So after i played from start i will leve my reply here what i found and what i see!

1 - > Chz char party can ks a full wiz party ( onlly in event uniqs in dw south)

2 - > alchemy 1% ( but some guys they born today and they got +7 +8 and 1 guy gguess +9)

3 -> full of bug ( bot is alowed ) so if u put your bot over night after some h when you kill a mob says: invalid target that means ( 0 exp 0 drop) -> same with uniqs

4 -> in server maxim 20 real guys ( web site is not true with 180+) is almost maxim 40 with full bots

5 - normal uniqs have more hp than a Titan uniq ( all is lvl 100 ) so if u are new u cant kill any uniq like tiger ivy and so...

6 they put a pasive on chz char onlly for str char!!

if you wanna go and waste your time onlly in town because after 100 you dont have what to do onlly stay in town and admire the shops.. go and try!!

sorry for this post but this is what i see and i wanna tell you before make a mistake!

PS: MY ENGLISH NOTT SO GOOD!
Old 07/25/2020, 14:11   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudiu1988 View Post
So after i played from start i will leve my reply here what i found and what i see!

1 - > Chz char party can ks a full wiz party ( onlly in event uniqs in dw south)

2 - > alchemy 1% ( but some guys they born today and they got +7 +8 and 1 guy gguess +9)

3 -> full of bug ( bot is alowed ) so if u put your bot over night after some h when you kill a mob says: invalid target that means ( 0 exp 0 drop) -> same with uniqs

4 -> in server maxim 20 real guys ( web site is not true with 180+) is almost maxim 40 with full bots

5 - normal uniqs have more hp than a Titan uniq ( all is lvl 100 ) so if u are new u cant kill any uniq like tiger ivy and so...

if you wanna go and waste your time onlly in town because after 100 you dont have what to do onlly stay in town and admire the shops.. go and try!!

sorry for this post but this is what i see and i wanna tell you before make a mistake!

oh The guy who get ban ,he just insult everyone with globals becouse he cant make + 9 ...
Old 07/25/2020, 14:16   #103

elite*gold: 117
Quote:

the only thing i saw was your globals with a lot of insult to the other players and to the GMs, you start to insult from day1 without a reason, we warned you many times to be respectful but probably you are just a rude guy, many players start to have +7 items and the guy who made +9 is playing here from the day 1 and probably he made it with a lot of try.
if you got ks from a str player when you was using a wizard... so.. shame on you, maybe you should choose an other game or is better if you start to learn how to play silkroad.
server is job based so you need golds for obtain the Seal of Shippuden, you was just too lazy to do it and i saw your stall afk for 2 days selling items for farm gold just cause you was too lazy for do job like others, and now rage quit afther failed +8 xD this is classic.
Old 07/25/2020, 16:16   #104

Please fix Site (TOP PLAYERS and TOP GUILDS)

Quote:

#3 is real prob
Old 07/25/2020, 19:04   #105
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
Good lucky boys