Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ShippudenSRO: Cap100/CH&EU/Job Based/AutoEvents/Vote4Silk/PlaytoWin/UefaChampionSilk

Discussion on ShippudenSRO: Cap100/CH&EU/Job Based/AutoEvents/Vote4Silk/PlaytoWin/UefaChampionSilk within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 07/19/2020, 21:05   #31

elite*gold: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnos¥ View Post
Me
i already wrote to him in PM
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2020, 21:13   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevintm View Post
So not for the INT Builds. hmm
yeah int have good dmg-and defense at cap 100
Old 07/20/2020, 00:06   #33

why balance is only for STR? so everyone must have str? not fair
how to get sos som and sun its not well explained
what is the alchemy % of sucess table?
Countdown for opening ?
Old 07/20/2020, 00:21   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzlagfortune View Post
why balance is only for STR? so everyone must have str? not fair
how to get sos som and sun its not well explained
what is the alchemy % of sucess table?
Countdown for opening ?
did you click on website?
mate, there is everything for what are you asking for on that, and in the thread is explained very well, take a min and read it again =)
Old 07/20/2020, 00:35   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoShima View Post
did you click on website?
mate, there is everything for what are you asking for on that, and in the thread is explained very well, take a min and read it again =)
For the sos it says that must buy from npc, its for all of sox items or just for som or just for sun when it get enabled? u dont explain it right in the thread

Also sos is dropeable and som and sun will be dropeable too ?

there is no alchemy % of success in the thread or in the website in only show max plus and that s not what i am asking if i am asking is because its not there

Take u a minute too se what the people ask u in the thread
Old 07/20/2020, 00:40   #36

Quote:
For the sos it says that must buy from npc, its for all of sox items or just for som or just for sun when it get enabled? u dont explain it right in the thread

Also sos is dropeable and som and sun will be dropeable too ?

there is no alchemy % of success in the thread or in the website in only show max plus and that s not what i am asking if i am asking is because its not there

Take u a minute too se what the people ask u in the thread
SEAL OF STAR are droppable by regular mobs 90+ or uniques, SOM and SUN are disabled, you can buy from the NPC the Seal Of Shippuden like is wrote in the thread.. Alchemy rate is unchanged is regular rate.
Except the alchemy rate all the rest is wrote in the thread and on website mate, pay attention when reading.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2020, 00:55   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoShima View Post
SEAL OF STAR are droppable by regular mobs 90+ or uniques, SOM and SUN are disabled, you can buy from the NPC the Seal Of Shippuden like is wrote in the thread.. Alchemy rate is unchanged is regular rate.
Except the alchemy rate all the rest is wrote in the thread and on website mate, pay attention when reading.
"SOX ITEMS ARE THE CORE OF THE GAME PLAY, ALL SYSTEMS ARE COMBINED TOGETHER TO PRESENT YOU THE FULL GAME PLAY WHICH IS PRESENTED IN THE SOX ITEMS. FOR THAT, WE MADE A NEW (END GEAR SOX ITEMS) WHICH IS ( SEAL OF SHIPPUDEN) YOU CAN PURCHASE IT WITH COINS FROM A NPCS LOCATED IN DONWHANG"

where in there it say sos can be obtained by drop? you only talk about end gear sox and there u talk about this end of gear to get only by NPC but not in the "COMBINED SYSTEM", also in there u dont talk if sos can be purchase too because if u talk about a combined system, it is about 2 or more systems in 1 or at least 2 different like its the case. So u have to redact it good if u wanna ask for a good learning about it
There is no point to say go to website to watch it, so for what is the thread?u should add then the information table u put in the post above this
Old 07/20/2020, 01:24   #38

Finally some old school Ninja feels! Can't wait to join this server, let's see tomorrow at Grand Opening!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2020, 01:27   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbolew View Post
Finally some old school Ninja feels! Can't wait to join this server, let's see tomorrow at Grand Opening!!
welcome to Shippuden
Old 07/20/2020, 08:12   #40

Quote:
"SOX ITEMS ARE THE CORE OF THE GAME PLAY, ALL SYSTEMS ARE COMBINED TOGETHER TO PRESENT YOU THE FULL GAME PLAY WHICH IS PRESENTED IN THE SOX ITEMS. FOR THAT, WE MADE A NEW (END GEAR SOX ITEMS) WHICH IS ( SEAL OF SHIPPUDEN) YOU CAN PURCHASE IT WITH COINS FROM A NPCS LOCATED IN DONWHANG"

where in there it say sos can be obtained by drop? you only talk about end gear sox and there u talk about this end of gear to get only by NPC but not in the "COMBINED SYSTEM", also in there u dont talk if sos can be purchase too because if u talk about a combined system, it is about 2 or more systems in 1 or at least 2 different like its the case. So u have to redact it good if u wanna ask for a good learning about it
There is no point to say go to website to watch it, so for what is the thread?u should add then the information table u put in the post above this
I dont know man, when i was reading the thread to me was clear that : SOS is ON dropable , SOS(hippuden) is ON bought in npc. SOM / SUN disable. Alchemy not specified cuz unchanged from original..at 1st page they put nice pictures which summ almost all features!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/20/2020, 10:25   #41

Best of luck dude. Always been a blast playing with you on other servers! Maybe i'll come in and see one day if it is something i am interested in.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2020, 12:58   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donlau View Post
Best of luck dude. Always been a blast playing with you on other servers! Maybe i'll come in and see one day if it is something i am interested in.
you are welcome mate thx !

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerclass View Post
I'm in <3
Welcome to Old school mate !

Guys Grand Opening -5 Hours, Be ready
Old 07/20/2020, 14:09   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donlau View Post
i miss good times with you guys
Old 07/20/2020, 16:52   #44

#Discord link is not added i think, add it pls(nothing happens when i click the discord img from the thread)
Old 07/20/2020, 16:59   #45

Is there a Discord or so?