Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



ShippudenSRO: Cap100/CH&EU/Job Based/AutoEvents/Vote4Silk/PlaytoWin/UefaChampionSilk

Discussion on ShippudenSRO: Cap100/CH&EU/Job Based/AutoEvents/Vote4Silk/PlaytoWin/UefaChampionSilk within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 07/19/2020, 21:05   #31
 
elite*gold: 117
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnos¥ View Post
Me
i already wrote to him in PM
KyotoShima is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2020, 21:13   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 703
Received Thanks: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevintm View Post
So not for the INT Builds. hmm
yeah int have good dmg-and defense at cap 100
Patronion is offline  
Old 07/20/2020, 00:06   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 780
Received Thanks: 141
why balance is only for STR? so everyone must have str? not fair
how to get sos som and sun its not well explained
what is the alchemy % of sucess table?
Countdown for opening ?
vzlagfortune is offline  
Old 07/20/2020, 00:21   #34
 
elite*gold: 117
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by vzlagfortune View Post
why balance is only for STR? so everyone must have str? not fair
how to get sos som and sun its not well explained
what is the alchemy % of sucess table?
Countdown for opening ?
did you click on website?
mate, there is everything for what are you asking for on that, and in the thread is explained very well, take a min and read it again =)
KyotoShima is offline  
Old 07/20/2020, 00:35   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 780
Received Thanks: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoShima View Post
did you click on website?
mate, there is everything for what are you asking for on that, and in the thread is explained very well, take a min and read it again =)
For the sos it says that must buy from npc, its for all of sox items or just for som or just for sun when it get enabled? u dont explain it right in the thread

Also sos is dropeable and som and sun will be dropeable too ?

there is no alchemy % of success in the thread or in the website in only show max plus and that s not what i am asking if i am asking is because its not there

Take u a minute too se what the people ask u in the thread
vzlagfortune is offline  
Old 07/20/2020, 00:40   #36
 
elite*gold: 117
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by vzlagfortune View Post
For the sos it says that must buy from npc, its for all of sox items or just for som or just for sun when it get enabled? u dont explain it right in the thread

Also sos is dropeable and som and sun will be dropeable too ?

there is no alchemy % of success in the thread or in the website in only show max plus and that s not what i am asking if i am asking is because its not there

Take u a minute too se what the people ask u in the thread
SEAL OF STAR are droppable by regular mobs 90+ or uniques, SOM and SUN are disabled, you can buy from the NPC the Seal Of Shippuden like is wrote in the thread.. Alchemy rate is unchanged is regular rate.
Except the alchemy rate all the rest is wrote in the thread and on website mate, pay attention when reading.
KyotoShima is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2020, 00:55   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 780
Received Thanks: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoShima View Post
SEAL OF STAR are droppable by regular mobs 90+ or uniques, SOM and SUN are disabled, you can buy from the NPC the Seal Of Shippuden like is wrote in the thread.. Alchemy rate is unchanged is regular rate.
Except the alchemy rate all the rest is wrote in the thread and on website mate, pay attention when reading.
"SOX ITEMS ARE THE CORE OF THE GAME PLAY, ALL SYSTEMS ARE COMBINED TOGETHER TO PRESENT YOU THE FULL GAME PLAY WHICH IS PRESENTED IN THE SOX ITEMS. FOR THAT, WE MADE A NEW (END GEAR SOX ITEMS) WHICH IS ( SEAL OF SHIPPUDEN) YOU CAN PURCHASE IT WITH COINS FROM A NPCS LOCATED IN DONWHANG"

where in there it say sos can be obtained by drop? you only talk about end gear sox and there u talk about this end of gear to get only by NPC but not in the "COMBINED SYSTEM", also in there u dont talk if sos can be purchase too because if u talk about a combined system, it is about 2 or more systems in 1 or at least 2 different like its the case. So u have to redact it good if u wanna ask for a good learning about it
There is no point to say go to website to watch it, so for what is the thread?u should add then the information table u put in the post above this
vzlagfortune is offline  
Old 07/20/2020, 01:24   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 5
Finally some old school Ninja feels! Can't wait to join this server, let's see tomorrow at Grand Opening!!
Babbolew is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2020, 01:27   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 703
Received Thanks: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbolew View Post
Finally some old school Ninja feels! Can't wait to join this server, let's see tomorrow at Grand Opening!!
welcome to Shippuden
Patronion is offline  
Old 07/20/2020, 08:12   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by vzlagfortune View Post
"SOX ITEMS ARE THE CORE OF THE GAME PLAY, ALL SYSTEMS ARE COMBINED TOGETHER TO PRESENT YOU THE FULL GAME PLAY WHICH IS PRESENTED IN THE SOX ITEMS. FOR THAT, WE MADE A NEW (END GEAR SOX ITEMS) WHICH IS ( SEAL OF SHIPPUDEN) YOU CAN PURCHASE IT WITH COINS FROM A NPCS LOCATED IN DONWHANG"

where in there it say sos can be obtained by drop? you only talk about end gear sox and there u talk about this end of gear to get only by NPC but not in the "COMBINED SYSTEM", also in there u dont talk if sos can be purchase too because if u talk about a combined system, it is about 2 or more systems in 1 or at least 2 different like its the case. So u have to redact it good if u wanna ask for a good learning about it
There is no point to say go to website to watch it, so for what is the thread?u should add then the information table u put in the post above this
I dont know man, when i was reading the thread to me was clear that : SOS is ON dropable , SOS(hippuden) is ON bought in npc. SOM / SUN disable. Alchemy not specified cuz unchanged from original..at 1st page they put nice pictures which summ almost all features!
TankadeR is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/20/2020, 10:25   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Best of luck dude. Always been a blast playing with you on other servers! Maybe i'll come in and see one day if it is something i am interested in.
Donlau is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2020, 12:58   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 703
Received Thanks: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donlau View Post
Best of luck dude. Always been a blast playing with you on other servers! Maybe i'll come in and see one day if it is something i am interested in.
you are welcome mate thx !

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerclass View Post
I'm in <3
Welcome to Old school mate !

Guys Grand Opening -5 Hours, Be ready
Patronion is offline  
Old 07/20/2020, 14:09   #43
 
elite*gold: 117
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donlau View Post
Best of luck dude. Always been a blast playing with you on other servers! Maybe i'll come in and see one day if it is something i am interested in.
i miss good times with you guys
KyotoShima is offline  
Old 07/20/2020, 16:52   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 780
Received Thanks: 141
#Discord link is not added i think, add it pls(nothing happens when i click the discord img from the thread)
vzlagfortune is offline  
Old 07/20/2020, 16:59   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 5
Is there a Discord or so?
ch1p is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Seventh-Reborn|Cap90|Only CH|Coin&Job System|Vote4Silk|Silk/h|PlayToWin
06/08/2017 - SRO PServer Advertising - 32 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/t6n2fab.png The time has come, to officialy announce the Seventh Reborn. The Sevent Reborn has been a project based on a small team but after all we managed it to get ready for the open beta stage. Basically we have taken a lot of suggestions, a lot has been useful while developing and there were much suggestions we could not apply after all because it would affect the silkroad gameplay way to much. At the end we decided to keep it simple and classy. Anyway, let's start....
Seventh-Reborn|Cap90|Only CH|Coin&Job System|Vote4Silk|Silk/h|PlayToWin
04/09/2017 - SRO PServer Advertising - 5 Replies
Hello everyone! Seventh Reborn server its in Beta for Phase now If you want to join and help us find bugs, just register and download the client. We will appreciate, and if you find any issue and report it. We want to offer you a smooth game with no bugs and errors We will reward you when the server will be Official Open. Regards Seventh-Reborn Team!
MAIROAD • CAP100 • LOW RATES • VOTE4SILK • MERCENARIES • JOB BASED • PROTECTED • BETA
02/16/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 3 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/X8yAb.png Hello we would like to present our project 'MaiRoad' This Server is a Cap 100 nearly Standard Server, and Balanced. If we add to much bullshit features that people dont wanna know. We only made this server More atractive with More Quests and new Job Based Features which you can find under the Following Thread.



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.