Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ELECTUS - GAIA] AUGUST 14 2020 | NEW SERVER. 9000 ONLINE. 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE

Discussion on [ELECTUS - GAIA] AUGUST 14 2020 | NEW SERVER. 9000 ONLINE. 1 YEAR UPTIME GUARANTEE within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/14/2020, 01:15   #286

elite*gold: 0
I can't waiting more hype with electus GAIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Old 08/14/2020, 06:30   #287

Kenio
Old 08/14/2020, 09:21   #288

IGN: AgentSmith
Old 08/14/2020, 10:03   #289

xTermiante

<33 xTerminate

xTerminate
Old 08/14/2020, 12:13   #290

IGN: 200iq

VIVA ELECTUS!
Old 08/14/2020, 12:39   #291

IGN: Katara
Old 08/14/2020, 13:00   #292

IGN : STAB

the hype is real lol
Old 08/14/2020, 13:25   #293

Ohh shit, here we go again. Lets became "electus hater" once again in Pr0x mind, just cuz of sharing my thoughts about this project here.
First of all Electus USED to bed good server. When u made all these innovations like new forgotten world, new system, etc. It was all good, innovative, hyped. But it was 5 years ago. During all this time u haven't changed anything on ur server, u just keep opening it when u lack out of money. Tbh if I copy ur topic from 2015 and post it here it would be exactly the same as it is. Can u tell me where is anything new in this server? Expect cap, cuz u are changing it every reopen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post

I KNOW ELECTUS SYSTEM WELL, TELL ME WHAT'S NEW

-Improved EP System
- Re-worked Electus DLL featuring global item linking and other cool features
- Lowered JOBBING TIME drastically (3 hours daily > 40 minutes daily) to help improve quality time spent in the server
- 110 cap is back with best possible skill balance. Promising: Variety of Builds.
- SOE Weapons banned in the first 3 weeks. Talismans can be obtained still, but you can't deliver the quest & receive SOE Weapon
- Easier to farm EP. Easier to obtain end-game set. 3 months to be full moon. 4 months (3+1) months to be full sun. (EGY B >Legendary EGY B Upgrade along with Holy Water Temple comes out on the 3rd month). Within the remaning updates/content, you will have goals to achive for 4-5-6 months.
- Reworked most of the SOX Glows. Especially lower tier SOX glows. iSRO sox weapons now got original 'isro sox glows' on them. If you want, you can try out 'new' custom glow versions on your sox weapons.
- Added new skin. Electus Rare Skin available in Item Mall. Give your weapon an unique look.
- Electus Mobile App available for iPhone & Android now. Visit #��-electus-app to download
- New Forgotten World dungeon in development mode
- New Avatars & Visuals
- Some quests and achievements reworked
-

Sounds good. Means nothing.

U keep reopening servers with the most hated and fcked up system, which is box system, which ultra boost donators. Ur 4 sox types boost donators aswell and are made clearly to get as much money as possible. Lemme explain. In first two weeks sos parts are really rare (cuz of limited boxes that are possible to drop or get from quests) and they are expensive. Ofc the main currency on electus are silks (the most expensive silks in psro btw.) so donators keep donating for sos parts. When sos parts prices are getting lower and lower, and non donators have anyway to catch up, after two weeks u open soa parts, which are as expensive as normal sos parts was on first two weeks, so donators keep feeding ur pockets with money for next two weeks. Then u open soe (which is biggest pay2win feature in this server, but I will say why later), again soa is gettin cheaper day by day, so to get more money u add another sox type to milk more money from people like Nogaro or PfN.

And now about soe. This is the biggest joke of this server. On ur last topic, when some people started to waking up and saying true about ur system u said "it's pay2win and play2win at the same time, cuz last tier sox *seal of moon* is untradeable, and u need doing daily activities to get it". Yeah, at some point it's true, but to get moon as a non donator u need to play 24/7 doing all activities as a vegetable, who can't do shit on survi or ba cuz ultra donators shitting on u. And btw, argument about "seal of moon is untradeable" is truth only in 50%, cuz u have funny item in this server called SOE upgrader, which is upgrading ur SOE items into last tier moon which means yea, moon is untradeable, but soe, which can be upgraded to moon without doing all these daily "play2win" activities is tradeable. Nice money milking system proxy.

Btw, ur biggest enemies are still people who charge back? XD U know that people won't chargeback if they like ur system and server? And if they started to chargebacking it means u fcked up something and they didn't like ur server.

And at the end. I respect all work u did on electus back in the days, when u cared about players, not their money. When ur changelogs took 45 mins to read. But for now u are just recycling the same shit, renaming server, and changing numbers in the cap, hoping just to get more and more money for less and less work. Sad how legends are failing.

If there will be one day when u decide to open server with brand new system, with truely play2win, new innovations, and fair gameplay for everyone, Im in, but for now it's 10th time the same shit. Sorry pr0x

Ohh and here is image about current situation in pso :v
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/14/2020, 13:27   #294

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochu125 View Post
Ohh shit, here we go again. Lets became "electus hater" once again in Pr0x mind, just cuz of sharing my thoughts about this project here.
First of all Electus USED to bed good server. When u made all these innovations like new forgotten world, new system, etc. It was all good, innovative, hyped. But it was 5 years ago. During all this time u haven't changed anything on ur server, u just keep opening it when u lack out of money. Tbh if I copy ur topic from 2015 and post it here it would be exactly the same as it is. Can u tell me where is anything new in this server? Expect cap, cuz u are changing it every reopen.

Sounds good. Means nothing.

U keep reopening servers with the most hated and fcked up system, which is box system, which ultra boost donators. Ur 4 sox types boost donators aswell and are made clearly to get as much money as possible. Lemme explain. In first two weeks sos parts are really rare (cuz of limited boxes that are possible to drop or get from quests) and they are expensive. Ofc the main currency on electus are silks (the most expensive silks in psro btw.) so donators keep donating for sos parts. When sos parts prices are getting lower and lower, and non donators have anyway to catch up, after two weeks u open soa parts, which are as expensive as normal sos parts was on first two weeks, so donators keep feeding ur pockets with money for next two weeks. Then u open soe (which is biggest pay2win feature in this server, but I will say why later), again soa is gettin cheaper day by day, so to get more money u add another sox type to milk more money from people like Nogaro or PfN.

And now about soe. This is the biggest joke of this server. On ur last topic, when some people started to waking up and saying true about ur system u said "it's pay2win and play2win at the same time, cuz last tier sox *seal of moon* is untradeable, and u need doing daily activities to get it". Yeah, at some point it's true, but to get moon as a non donator u need to play 24/7 doing all activities as a vegetable, who can't do shit on survi or ba cuz ultra donators shitting on u. And btw, argument about "seal of moon is untradeable" is truth only in 50%, cuz u have funny item in this server called SOE upgrader, which is upgrading ur SOE items into last tier moon which means yea, moon is untradeable, but soe, which can be upgraded to moon without doing all these daily "play2win" activities is tradeable. Nice money milking system proxy.

Btw, ur biggest enemies are still people who charge back? XD U know that people won't chargeback if they like ur system and server? And if they started to chargebacking it means u fcked up something and they didn't like ur server.

And at the end. I respect all work u did on electus back in the days, when u cared about players, not their money. When ur changelogs took 45 mins to read. But for now u are just recycling the same shit, renaming server, and changing numbers in the cap, hoping just to get more and more money for less and less work. Sad how legends are failing.

If there will be one day when u decide to open server with brand new system, with truely play2win, new innovations, and fair gameplay for everyone, Im in, but for now it's 10th time the same shit. Sorry pr0x

Ohh and here is image about current situation in pso :v
Hey, this is a game, play it or not it's no big deal in the end. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2020, 16:04   #295

hello guys i wanna ask about chz class will be there CHz passive 20%? ore Euro will be the best? because i dont know what to create,,
Old 08/14/2020, 16:08   #296

IGN; BezekerX
Old 08/14/2020, 16:19   #297

Signature Event

IGN:TheBest

Old 08/14/2020, 16:55   #298

IGN: Murkl
Old 08/14/2020, 16:56   #299