Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Acromus Online | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Immense Competition | Revolutionary System

Discussion on Acromus Online | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Immense Competition | Revolutionary System within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/16/2020, 17:41   #46

elite*gold: 0
This would be the one glad to see new project which has a balanced system and latest features. by the time all other servers would vanish because litterly they are just made to milk more money and not even giving something funny for their community.
IGN #Smoke
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/16/2020, 18:29   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeuskalDamage View Post
This would be the one glad to see new project which has a balanced system and latest features. by the time all other servers would vanish because litterly they are just made to milk more money and not even giving something funny for their community.
IGN #Smoke
Good to hear that and welcome to Acromus Online
Old 07/16/2020, 18:58   #48

Great System
Iam IN [ With My Team ]

#OutOfControl
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/16/2020, 21:47   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof* View Post
The chest is a filter feature, therefore every other server that uses our filter will have the exact same system/GUI if they pay for it. We will update the GUI to change the looks to a more advanced and streamlined design.

I don't need to write, this gif already explains what I want to tell
Old 07/16/2020, 22:51   #50

Lets go
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/16/2020, 22:59   #51

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faaruk View Post

and as i see he was said to you it a filter feature then what was your problem.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/16/2020, 23:38   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bear1337 View Post
and as i see he was said to you it a filter feature then what was your problem.
This window image belongs to MaxiGuard. Not to them.
Old 07/17/2020, 00:21   #53

elite*gold: 147
Quote:

u forgot to thank ur brain.exe mr megamind
Old 07/17/2020, 00:33   #54

Quote:
If you had any bit of IQ, you would read back and see that I already said that we will be editing the window when our open beta starts. We did not integrate the new designs yet

This feature does not belong to Maxiguard, numerous filters have the exact same functioning feature.

Use your brain.exe please.

Thanks for the bump though ❤️
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2020, 01:20   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof* View Post
If you had any bit of IQ, you would read back and see that I already said that we will be editing the window when our open beta starts. We did not integrate the new designs yet

This feature does not belong to Maxiguard, numerous filters have the exact same functioning feature.

Use your brain.exe please.

Thanks for the bump though ❤️
If you used your brain, you would know that I was not talking about the system. You are using the image, not the system. That window display design is not yours. I'm talking about using the image that belongs to someone else.
Now that little brain got it?
Old 07/17/2020, 01:27   #56

Quote:
If you used your brain, you would know that I was not talking about the system. You are using the image, not the system. That window display design is not yours. I'm talking about using the image that belongs to someone else. Now that little brain got it?
I answered your statements three times now, telling you that we already have a custom GUI made for the chest feature. I'm not sure what's so hard to comprehend? Or where the misunderstanding is? Once we implement it, the thread image will be updated. There are many more things that we need to do that are more time-demanding and important.

It really isn't that hard to understand If you have anymore questions, feel free to join our Discord channel and ask there.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/17/2020, 01:39   #57

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
I don't really like to involve myself in things that doesn't concern me but what's the issue if they are using MaxiGuard most of the servers are using MaxiGuard some just edit the icons to make it look like its theirs and some just can't change it so they use it as is.

Its not really an issue of whose filter is it the important thing is the filter is stable, effective and has good features other than that who cares actually.

And just so you know the window image your talking about doesn't belong to MaxiGaurd it belongs to Joymax.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/17/2020, 02:18   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exaryus View Post
I don't really like to involve myself in things that doesn't concern me but what's the issue if they are using MaxiGuard most of the servers are using MaxiGuard some just edit the icons to make it look like its theirs and some just can't change it so they use it as is.

Its not really an issue of whose filter is it the important thing is the filter is stable, effective and has good features other than that who cares actually.

And just so you know the window image your talking about doesn't belong to MaxiGaurd it belongs to Joymax.
We aren’t using MaxiGuard. He is trying to say that we stole their GUI but we didn’t. We have a custom one, it is just not implemented yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2020, 03:45   #59

Signature Event
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/17/2020, 15:55   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineForbes View Post
Where is the revolutionary system? The 5-6 years old coin system , or the box system from Electus ?
"Eliminated pay2win factor" ? LOL, you think a non donator will be able to job and kill donators to get the same amount of coins ? Not sure if you are dumb or just a level above the avarage dumb sro community to fool them. Your EU/CH changes (couldnt call that even a balancing attempt since it's just a timewaster) LMAOOO
I mean if someone wants a stable box & coin system will just go for Electus a week later, at least they do add revolutionary features occasionally, instead of just putting it in their title as a clickbait. Revolutionary ahahahahahahahaahaaahahahaha. Trigger off, gl bb
I tell you what, if there is only one person likes smth for fcks sake its not necessary to mention your negative thoughts about it, its not even necessary to mention your opinion at all cause it won't change a single ****, grow up.