Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Acromus Online | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Immense Competition | Revolutionary System

Discussion on Acromus Online | 100 Cap | CH/EU | Immense Competition | Revolutionary System within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/05/2020, 20:30   #316

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbedToDeath View Post
Activity
Whenever you check any stream out there's literally no other activity besides that garden dungeon and forgotten world, 0 activity and as stated before not a single caravan running at all.
And yeah, playercount... "they still leveling up" for how long? next 3 weeks? Server is as dead as it can be, big waste of time.
Either way Ghostusers are being involved or idk wtf the issue is, but there's literally 0 activity in any of their events.

Admins
Their team is very unprofessional, joining some players voice quite often sharing sensitive information about upcoming patches. Been watching a stream in which Ruger told a small group not to go for alchemy ~ 1 hour later the server went for their update increasing alchemy rates...
Admins stating that they listen to their community and communicate with them and that's why they sit several hours a day in voice with the same kind of group? Alright...

No balance, Bugs
And lets not forget that their skill balancing is still being worked on a week after GO, builds being completely useless and others completely overtuned.. Single bard dancing? Warlock being completely unusable due to Disease applying once every 10th try and much more...
After few days after G.O. finally some daily quests arrived! Oh wait they are bugged...

The whole project feels too rushed and is not worth your time! The pSRO scene definitely needs more competition next to Electus but that one is definitely not the competition you seek for, more of a joke...

I got banned for good, false accusation but for good. Henry if you answer to this post try not to dig into my ban too much, the above mentioned points have valid points you cant deny.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Yeah playercount is obviously faked, just check website ranking for guilds there are around 8 almost full guilds but to make it easier lets say they're all full that's 192 players + around 50 randoms, that's the real playercount tbh ;d
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2020, 21:25   #317

elite*gold: 500

im being spammed every couple minutes for this **** now.

Microsoft also didnt approve of the files.

neat

spoke to the admin about this a few days ago. apparently cause of discord RP.
(what a load of bull. no other pserver with discordRP and a client that loads 2 DLLs has this issue.)

i can format C now.
GJ Team
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2020, 10:44   #318

Big expectations and when the server didnt even had 1st FW its dead.Maybe ppl joined for the $ from pvp event, well gg.Psro projects look just sad, overedited, copy-paste with nothing fresh invented, and not interesting at least for me.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/06/2020, 14:11   #319

Particularly, I think the server still has the potential to grow, regardless of the problems it has been facing. I had to talk to the administration only twice, but I was very well attended in both situations.

I'll not lie, I'm really sad to see the server is leaving so many players discouraged. I hope that the team can go through these tribulations.

As a player, I wish you guys let the team do their job, I'm sure they're doing everything they can to make it right.

I don't intend to leave the server, I'm rooting for better days.
Old 08/07/2020, 13:49   #320

Well im out of this server.
Its dieing day by day.
Donators are able to buy like everything, they dont even have to trade for gold lmao..
Most of them do have +8 +9 weps. YES i know u can do it aswell, but they can just buy enough Elixirs and Immos to do it in a little time.
I like the idea NPC selling stones, but hell no not for gold. Do it for coins from getting kills in CTF or BA. This is going to end in a full trader server. I saw this many times on other servers, nothing to discuss about. Btw selling the ONLY trans for gold is the bufallo for 35m. How should i do trades with no gold in the end and getting killed by thiefs

Its my OPINION. Nobody is forced to cry about my message here. Have fun.

Btw the Team is great. Only positive vibes.

Edit: looks like the server is steady 600 players now.. u cant tell me they are working or sleeping right now. been over 12hours only 500-600 after the update lol
Old 08/07/2020, 16:46   #321

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcromusRuger View Post

Get To Know Us! | The Team Behind Acromus Online
Having a professional and experienced team is the key to success, and Acromus definitely fits these categories! Our team consists of three divisions; the Administration, the Service Providers; and the Support Team.

All I can do is laugh.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/07/2020, 20:12   #322

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by xVentura View Post

All I can do is laugh.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2020, 20:42   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombe2929 View Post

Edit: looks like the server is steady 600 players now.. u cant tell me they are working or sleeping right now. been over 12hours only 500-600 after the update lol
Prolly they forgot to fake playercount, weird spike from 1800 to 600 don't you think?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2020, 00:10   #324

elite*gold: 134
Quote:
Activity
Whenever you check any stream out there's literally no other activity besides that garden dungeon and forgotten world, 0 activity and as stated before not a single caravan running at all.
And yeah, playercount... "they still leveling up" for how long? next 3 weeks? Server is as dead as it can be, big waste of time.
Either way Ghostusers are being involved or idk wtf the issue is, but there's literally 0 activity in any of their events.

Admins
Their team is very unprofessional, joining some players voice quite often sharing sensitive information about upcoming patches. Been watching a stream in which Ruger told a small group not to go for alchemy ~ 1 hour later the server went for their update increasing alchemy rates...
Admins stating that they listen to their community and communicate with them and that's why they sit several hours a day in voice with the same kind of group? Alright...

No balance, Bugs
And lets not forget that their skill balancing is still being worked on a week after GO, builds being completely useless and others completely overtuned.. Single bard dancing? Warlock being completely unusable due to Disease applying once every 10th try and much more...
After few days after G.O. finally some daily quests arrived! Oh wait they are bugged...

The whole project feels too rushed and is not worth your time! The pSRO scene definitely needs more competition next to Electus but that one is definitely not the competition you seek for, more of a joke...

I got banned for good, false accusation but for good. Henry if you answer to this post try not to dig into my ban too much, the above mentioned points have valid points you cant deny.

Sincerely,
Kevin
Hello is the guy joining the server to bot and sell silk? Get bent loser.
Old 08/08/2020, 00:23   #325

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,893
Quote:
Hello is the guy joining the server to bot and sell silk? Get bent loser.
Hello, thats 80% of the sro players. Still the guy has points which ur team still refuses to answer or say anything about it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2020, 03:38   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
Hello, thats 80% of the sro players. Still the guy has points which ur team still refuses to answer or say anything about it.
mfw you think they will, they prefer hiding behind fake names and fake playercount
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2020, 08:18   #327

elite*gold: 32
GG **** community as always, promise much giveaways, nothing happens ... nvm im out
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2020, 17:37   #328

elite*gold: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy© View Post
Ok dizzy lol. Don't u have other things to handle? Such as your girl cheating on you? yikes.
Old 08/08/2020, 17:40   #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX_Scrubs_Xx View Post
GG shit community as always, promise much giveaways, nothing happens ... nvm im out
You need to open a ticket on our Discord to claim a giveaway. We do daily giveaways for silk, community giveaways, and much more, so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Quote:
Activity

Admins

No balance, Bugs

Sincerely,
Kevin
Let's address this one point by one point, shall we Kevin?
First of all; regarding playercount - our count WAS ONCE 1800 and there was a screenshot directly from our SMC to prove that posted earlier in the thread. This was early in the server and the majority of players were still attempting to reach level 100. However, after the few failed changes we made, we are now at around 600, with everyone level 100 & all new characters starting level 100 - and this includes all bots.

Regarding our "unprofessional admin staff," I'm not sure where you hear Ruger telling about our alchemy rate changes... that is a BLATANT LIE because in fact, Vero decided to change the alchemy rates himself after talking to Comanche and did not discuss with Ruger at all due to a misunderstanding of a previous conversation that we all had, and we did do 2 other restarts to adjust the rates back to normal after that incident. How can Ruger tell people about something that he himself doesn't even know about? People have even gone to the extent to photoshop me saying some stuff about some people to try to take us down! That's sad, isn't it? Falsely defaming someone in order to get ahead and "prove a point"... Acromus hurts!

No balance - bugs... hmm, where? What is the issue with skill balance being edited after the GO? We always listen to our community and if the general populus wants to see something implemented, why wouldn't we do it? That makes no sense and any admin that DOESN'T do that is a bad one, just looking for quick cash - not keeping up with the wants and needs of their community. There were some bugs and a lot of miscommunications throughout the team, I will not deny that, however that is why we made some key changes within our developmental team. With our new developer, everything was fixed, a huge update was pushed, and some great additions were made, and everything was tested 3 times over - all within 1 day of work. If you check the server now, you will see every single feature functioning and working as it should be.

"A joke project" meanwhile we are the only ones in the scene to ever make a PVP event for over $2500 for a single server... we are the only ones to run polls every few days and implement the changes that people want to see... we are the only ones consistently running community & daily giveaways to help boost our players. The list goes on and on about the countless selfless things that we do for our community that simply proves its worth and its integrity. But... sadly you can't say the same for the greedy, moneymilking server that you continually spewed throughout our thread. We paid more for features that anyone else in the entire scene did, and to spread such bs is hilarious.

You were not banned for a false accusation. You were banned for trying to sell silk to donate on another server. We have proof from numerous sources that you were in voice chat and spread shit and asked for black market buyers 24/7. Not trying to sell silk, yet has 8 goldbots and no main character? We aren't stupid, get over yourself. Even if that was not able to be proven, you violated our terms and service with the guildname that you chose for your character(s), which was directly advertising another private server.

All actions that we took against you were with solid evidence, with careful decisions, and were deliberated by our whole team. The only reason you are here spamming this bs is because you are upset that we banned you before you could make a quick buck to feed your money slave.

If you need anything else, feel free to contact us privately.

Sincerely, with lots of love:
~Prof, Acromus Administration

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckyoufitch View Post

im being spammed every couple minutes for this crap now.

Microsoft also didnt approve of the files.

neat

spoke to the admin about this a few days ago. apparently cause of discord RP.
(what a load of bull. no other pserver with discordRP and a client that loads 2 DLLs has this issue.)

i can format C now.
GJ Team
Hello. You are the first person to complain of having their files "attempted to be accessed by our applications." While you may get a false detection for svchost.exe with our client/dll, such an action will never happen with the functions of our DLL. The only purposes of the DLL are for limit restrictions and ban enforcement... grabbing certain identifier values from your PC to assure that you do not bypass any limits, and also some libraries for the game itself for additional features. If you check the modification dates on our client, replacer, errorsender, and launcher, you will see that these are all original JOYMAX exes, not edited or had stuff added to them whatsoever. That right there is direct proof that we added nothing to the client.

We also do not have the source code to the dll, which as you can see is clearly provided by vsroplus aka Muhab, therefore we cannot add any malicious software to the dll ourselves. If we did ask to do such a thing, I am positive that Muhab would refuse.

Regarding "being denied by Microsoft.." Those are simply the false detections being flagged by their security screening. We never had any of our applications or addons denied by anybody.

Even if we wanted to add a virus to your PC, we literally cannot. Hope this clears things up. Thanks!
Old 08/08/2020, 18:37   #330

Quote:
Ok dizzy lol. Don't u have other things to handle? Such as your girl cheating on you? yikes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof* View Post
You need to open a ticket on our Discord to claim a giveaway. We do daily giveaways for silk, community giveaways, and much more, so I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Let's address this one point by one point, shall we Kevin?
First of all; regarding playercount - our count WAS ONCE 1800 and there was a screenshot directly from our SMC to prove that posted earlier in the thread. This was early in the server and the majority of players were still attempting to reach level 100. However, after the few failed changes we made, we are now at around 600, with everyone level 100 & all new characters starting level 100 - and this includes all bots.

Regarding our "unprofessional admin staff," I'm not sure where you hear Ruger telling about our alchemy rate changes... that is a BLATANT LIE because in fact, Vero decided to change the alchemy rates himself after talking to Comanche and did not discuss with Ruger at all due to a misunderstanding of a previous conversation that we all had, and we did do 2 other restarts to adjust the rates back to normal after that incident. How can Ruger tell people about something that he himself doesn't even know about? People have even gone to the extent to photoshop me saying some stuff about some people to try to take us down! That's sad, isn't it? Falsely defaming someone in order to get ahead and "prove a point"... Acromus hurts!

No balance - bugs... hmm, where? What is the issue with skill balance being edited after the GO? We always listen to our community and if the general populus wants to see something implemented, why wouldn't we do it? That makes no sense and any admin that DOESN'T do that is a bad one, just looking for quick cash - not keeping up with the wants and needs of their community. There were some bugs and a lot of miscommunications throughout the team, I will not deny that, however that is why we made some key changes within our developmental team. With our new developer, everything was fixed, a huge update was pushed, and some great additions were made, and everything was tested 3 times over - all within 1 day of work. If you check the server now, you will see every single feature functioning and working as it should be.

"A joke project" meanwhile we are the only ones in the scene to ever make a PVP event for over $2500 for a single server... we are the only ones to run polls every few days and implement the changes that people want to see... we are the only ones consistently running community & daily giveaways to help boost our players. The list goes on and on about the countless selfless things that we do for our community that simply proves its worth and its integrity. But... sadly you can't say the same for the greedy, moneymilking server that you continually spewed throughout our thread. We paid more for features that anyone else in the entire scene did, and to spread such bs is hilarious.

You were not banned for a false accusation. You were banned for trying to sell silk to donate on another server. We have proof from numerous sources that you were in voice chat and spread shit and asked for black market buyers 24/7. Not trying to sell silk, yet has 8 goldbots and no main character? We aren't stupid, get over yourself. Even if that was not able to be proven, you violated our terms and service with the guildname that you chose for your character(s), which was directly advertising another private server.

All actions that we took against you were with solid evidence, with careful decisions, and were deliberated by our whole team. The only reason you are here spamming this bs is because you are upset that we banned you before you could make a quick buck to feed your money slave.

If you need anything else, feel free to contact us privately.

Sincerely, with lots of love:
~Prof, Acromus Administration
Server is nothing but a cash grab and run.. Fucking had my hopes up for this one. I mean you still have the server advertised about PvE and its now PvP. You still have yet to give your community what they really wanted. They are still waiting for SoX to change, as well as alchemy as well as fucking 30 other things. Then you go by adding fucking shit no one asked for, or something you created a poll on. Like fucking legit your second update, before fixing game breaking issue you update with new silk items..
then your team says it needs a 3 days break.. Like how stupid do you think this community is? But listen enough about promises and updates and community request, because clearly you don't care. Don't say anything which is not true, non of you are professional. I mean look at my first quote, and if you want, i can dive though your discord where you and the *game admins* say nothing but Bye bye to players in discord rather than focus on your update and let your discord manager handle communication with your community about update and when server would be back online. I mean I could go for hours on shit like after your updates nothing else changes, (aka your website, the fourm threads), in-game you still have have items and tables with wrong info. I'm just gonna stop, I could keep digging and digging and find more shit.. GL I'm out.

P.S. Maybe put that $2,500 towards your server, because at your prime time your player count is less than 500. Went from 1800+ to 500- in a matter of days...not even weeks...days.......Oh yea sorry 250, because half of them running 2 characters, never maybe 2 pc's with 4 characters.Just take from this, don't talk about shit when your living shit.. mmkay?
That seemed a little harsh...What i ment to stay is dont talk shit when your have your own shit to fix.
Thanks
2 Users